It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff: Father kills man sexually abusing his Daughter: (Stand Your Ground will win-again)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hmm seems still no big updates....

and i see people still raging with emotion and giving the father of the yr award.

Hopefully when everyone's head is cool (hopefully in 6 weeks), so the case hearing can finish.

Sadly, no one will know what exactly happened. Either its an abuser who got sent or a innocent man got framed for some hidden plot..

edit on 6/12/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Decronite

I posted

I thought one of the stories in the Victoria Advocate mentioned a gathering of about twelve people and the deceased was someone who arrived with the guests - the father did not know him personally. The online articles have been changed. They are a bit different from yesterday.

I am pretty sure i saw the 12 mentioned but the articles have changed...seems it has been removed. It might have been talk from a neighbor that the press decided might be inaccurate.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

say he just looked at an angry man's wife the wrong way. You would accept your brother as being a child molester and deserving of what he got?

This goes back to the deterrent I mentioned earlier. Nobody would do this to my brother, because he, nor I, have the victim mentality. A jealous man making a violent point will pick on someone weaker and unlikely to fight back. Nobody is jealous enough to risk serious repercussions by attacking my family over something as stupid as a look.

So, the answer is NO. I don't believe my brother to be a child molester, and if someone accused him of such a thing, and killed him so he couldn't tell his side of the story, I believe there would be retribution down the line at some point.

You know, an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. I'm ok with that. Poke me in the eye and I'll take out both of yours and put them in a pickle jar on my desk, so better just choose to poke someone else's and leave my family alone.

If everyone had a healthy dose of respect and fear for their fellow man, we would have a lot less crime.
edit on 12-6-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Thanks RoadGravel

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
My research leads me to believe, two men of latin roots. Makes no difference who they were, one man died, a child is injured and a man lives with his actions the rest of his life.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by TheRemedial

say he just looked at an angry man's wife the wrong way. You would accept your brother as being a child molester and deserving of what he got?

This goes back to the deterrent I mentioned earlier. Nobody would do this to my brother, because he, nor I, have the victim mentality. A jealous man making a violent point will pick on someone weaker and unlikely to fight back. Nobody is jealous enough to risk serious repercussions by attacking my family over something as stupid as a look.

So, the answer is NO. I don't believe my brother to be a child molester, and if someone accused him of such a thing, and killed him so he couldn't tell his side of the story, I believe there would be retribution down the line at some point.

You know, an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. I'm ok with that. Poke me in the eye and I'll take out both of yours and put them in a pickle jar on my desk, so better just choose to poke someone else's and leave my family alone.

If everyone had a healthy dose of respect and fear for their fellow man, we would have a lot less crime.
edit on 12-6-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

Everyone else would believe that your brother had molested a child. Especially told by a child.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kennethmd

Everyone else would believe that your brother had molested a child. Especially told by a child.

Maybe, but that wasn't the point. The other poster asked me if I would believe it and be ok with the father killing him, and posed the scenario that maybe this was just a jealous man acting violently because of a look at his wife. My point is that a jealous man would never make that accusation against my brother, he would pick someone less likely to bring violent repercussions. So, if that accusation was made, then I would assume the father actually believed it and wasn't just making an excuse for his violence.

Now, although I wouldn't believe it, there is always a chance my brother, or anyone else, is a child molester. A 4 year old makes a terrible witness, and so does an murderous and angry father, so with my brother dead, nobody would ever know the real truth. I wouldn't react immediately, I would try to let the entire story unfold and gain as many facts as possible about whether my brother was innocent or not, and whether there was any backstory or not, and I would make my final decision way, way down the road.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Not enough information but....

Look at all the posters jumping to conclusion "omg a little girl, omg a molester, omg hero father, kill the bad guy"..

It could be, Dead man + Father > argue, argue elevates > fight breaks out > father uses excess force, accidentally kills him > uses daughter and molestation as cover?

wow, you guys are easy to manipulate.

This is so true.

Earlier in the day i responded to a thread in which someone advocated the return of frontier style posse justice. Im worried about our societies. Do you people have no idea how many innocent people were killed in those days? A mob of very self-rightous people can be made to do just about anything when they think a child has been harmed. Including killing innocent people with no proof of their guilt but one mans word.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

It's one of those times I've always said "if I ever found somebody hurting one of my kids I would...". Honestly I wonder if this father even knew how far he was going, as seeing someone attacking your child is almost like being taken to an out of body experience. It would drive me to behavior not typical of me.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

It could be, Dead man + Father > argue, argue elevates > fight breaks out > father uses excess force, accidentally kills him > uses daughter and molestation as cover?

And it well could just be the truth. Child molesting is not a rare occurrence in today's world by a long shot.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
here the issue - guy touches little girl - father comes in sees guy - guy stops - father beats guy to death.

at what point was he protecting his daughter - if the guy was trying to murder the kid thats one thing but if you "touch" which could be anything even a slap on the ass in a way anyone else deems inappropriate for any reason you are molesting.

There is a huge difference between touching and rape, though people have tried to blur the line it's a line none the less

The father is a lunatic and I bet his daughter moves out of the house as soon as she is able.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by circuitsports

There is a huge difference between touching and rape, though people have tried to blur the line it's a line none the less

In general I agree with you, and I've argued that argument many times to no avail, BUT...

Touching can be rape, depending on where he is touching and how aggressively. If the guy was peeking down the back of her shorts, perhaps murder was a bit drastic, but if the guy was doing plenty of other things short of rape, I might have taken his head clean off, and if he was actually in the process of raping a 4 year old, I don't think they would have been able to identify any pieces of him.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

who said it was isolated,how many times that perp been there

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadcatsrule
reply to post by getreadyalready

who said it was isolated,how many times that perp been there

We don't really know anything do we?

All we know for sure is that he was apparently in the process of doing something inappropriate at that moment, and it must have been bad enough to warrant the father snapping. Also, the sheriff almost broke into tears when the reporter asked if the father should be arrested. Apparently whatever happened to the girl and the man was pretty gruesomely moving to affect a sheriff that way.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
One thing is for sure, he won't be harming any more kids.

If the father had called the police it's very possible he could have walked, our legal system is broken. And if he had walked there is about a 100% chance he would have reoffended. Even if he had gone to prison for 10 years, he'd be messing with kids as soon as he could.

If that's what turns him on sexually no amount of therapy will ever change that.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by circuitsports

try asking a victim if there is a difference

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Isn't it funny that all those holier than thou members who hate criminals and their evil deeds...always are the first to celebrate the death of one these idiots...or ask for death for them.

So tell me holier than thou members..what makes you so different.

By the way....I do not support the idiot who supposedly did this to the child....just laugh when the holier than thou chime in.

You know the group...we are so much better than these people...let's kill em all...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Not enough information but....

Look at all the posters jumping to conclusion "omg a little girl, omg a molester, omg hero father, kill the bad guy"..

wow, you guys are easy to manipulate.

Could not have said it any better. "Molestation" is what one makes it to be, unless one has actual proof. "He said/did, - she said/did". like in the good old witchhunting days. Now the dead man cant tell what really happened and the 4yo girl for sure will be "groomed" by the defense to say exactly what happened so her dad ends up as a hero.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
What did the Sheriff do wrong here? he was protecting her.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I have to apologise to the op I ran a search and nothing had came up

we even used the same article

On the radio they did mention one point

several people said he went to far and should not have killed him.

I agree with the sheriff, id give him a medal

I asked the mods to close mine
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join