It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

380 American Rebels Reported Killed In Michigan Battle

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Sorry OldCorps, I am really just so offended at Sorcha Faal and all the people I see falling for her crap. I guess I got so irritated that I wasn't paying attention to all the detail.

Peace

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

oldcorp, here's whats happening people increasingly trust hoaxer like Sorcha Faal over the western media.Coverage in western media is worse than soviet era pravda .Our media and leaders outrightly promote hoaxers and divert and hide real issues.People like Sorcha are going to get advantage of this vacuum being created.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

and more and more people are trusting her over western media on some non-english language sites.When the day comes that hoaxers are more trusted than western media(due to constant lying ) ,it signals the end of the west as we knew it.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by demontigny
how do you know that that isnt the truth? they could be keeping it a secret so more people dont join the fight... sounds interesting to say the least

Because the families of those victims would be talking to everyone they could. We'd hear about it.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Sorcha Faal, thats all you have to say. Damn and i was thinking the revolution had already started when i saw the title on the front page.

It's official, media networks all across the planet do not report news, they make it all up as they go along wagging the dog.

You know you live in an evil world when a person opens their mouths to speak and what proceeds forth is not the truth, but rather a lie.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

What if the families were killed or told to shut up else their children be killed.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311

Always careful/ Been a hunter all my life. There is no big game seasons right now but there could be a few small gamers out there. I just have to make sure I don't wander onto the prison property and end up in boot camp. USMC boot camp was enough for me. Not too many people in these woods this time of year except by the lakes. I'll probably run into a few hikers from the city though.

I do believe the "season" he was referring to IS an "open season" of sorts, but not of any of the typical north American big game critters.

I'm just sitting and waiting - there's something not ringing right about the whole shebang. I think a young war would make more racket than this, but I'm also perplexed why not denials, but rather a clampdown, were forthcoming.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGrunt
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Just make sue this isn't a ploy by our own, to let NATO or foreign troops come in and reign martial law over us all and take our weapons!!????

Relax.

that weapons taking business works both ways, and it would be hell to get shot with your own gun, even for a NATO drone.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
This thread needs the Hoax label in my humble opinion. Too many people could get alarmed from the title. If this event happened the whole World would know in 30 seconds flat.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Hi there,
while I read the first page,
this thread came instantly into my mind

www.abovetopsecret.com...

maybe that is something or maybe not
just to let you know =)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I've never heard of this 'Sorcha Faal' before, but like a pawn star name play... to me the name just sounds like "Such A Fail" - Quite clearly its fake.... - For that reason alone I can't beleive the BS or perhaps even propaganda that is being touted here lol

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
No its all true we are parachuting behind the lines to sell booze and weed to bolster troop morale.A special ops team is going to drop acid into the fed forces water and we have a WWII aircraft on an airfield standing by to drop a load of florescent superballs to confuse them as we pants their command and superglue their hands to the state flag poles in the capital.
edit on 11-6-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: mispells

Their commander has probably already been "pantsed" have you seen the youth running around with their pants around their knees>

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I haven't read through the whole thread so sorry if this has already been brought up, but the articles says that the explosion was felt in northeast Michigan. Quebec is northeast of Michigan and those student protests were supposedly getting pretty nasty. Could there be a connection between the two?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Sorcha Faal is a hoaxer,

If we belive Sorcha Faal, then the third world war started a year ago, UFO's have already made contact, There are Nazis in Antarctica, Nibiru is here...
The list goes on, dont trust a thing Sorcha Faal says.

Namaste

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

What revolution?

Most people are too friggin' brainwashed to MOVE!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
this is just my observation on the concept behind story. if something like this were true,
I think at least a few of us would be in the know or involved in the preparations,
the fact is we aren't near that point and won't be for awhile, if ever, but it's possible if things don't change.
we are simply in the awareness and preparations stage for something that might happen, nothing is solidified.

note the language in this article, American Rebels, Government Regime.
creating a clear division. of course we know that division already exists, but it's not entirely organized.
because it doesn't need to be, yet. as much as we don't like the government, it's hard to say they are fully against us when they give us the electricity to power our computers, and the freedom to say what we want,

again, for the time being.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Govt does not give electricity.Private hard working enterpreneurs do.The american govt mafia only steals money and wages genocide in third world countries for people like Rockefellers.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by yourmaker

Govt does not give electricity.Private hard working enterpreneurs do.The american govt mafia only steals money and wages genocide in third world countries for people like Rockefellers.

They could deny it though.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden

Originally posted by demontigny
how do you know that that isnt the truth? they could be keeping it a secret so more people dont join the fight... sounds interesting to say the least

Because the families of those victims would be talking to everyone they could. We'd hear about it.

I agree.

If it was indeed around 500 people present it would surely be impossible to contain leaks to just this one thread.

I'd be very interested to hear why i might be wrong...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

destroying the bodies(cremating them ) or carting them off in a trailer in coffins is not difficult.Such info can always be suppressed.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join