It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

380 American Rebels Reported Killed In Michigan Battle

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

NOT!

A shocking Federal Security Service (FSB) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that last week an “intense” battle erupted in the US State of Michigan between military forces loyal to the Obama regime and American rebels that killed at least 380 men, women and children who had gathered to oppose their nations slide towards a totalitarian dictatorship.

According to this report, nearly 500 people opposed to the Obama regime had assembled for a “clandestine” meeting in the Michigan country of Alpena in an effort to form a 50-State alliance of local law enforcement and political officers seeking to “turn the tide” of their nations path towards dictatorship even, should it be necessary, by armed force. The FSB states in this report that hostilities erupted when the American rebel forces gathered at this meeting indentified “several” undercover FBI informants who were seeking to “escalate tensions” and arrested them whereupon, “within minutes,” a contingent of “heavily armed” Obama regime federal police forces attempted to, in turn, arrest these rebel leaders.

After a “prolonged skirmish” between these rebel forces and Obama regime federal police, this report continues, the US Military launched a series of airstrikes, the largest being a 2,000 lb laser guided bomb that hit in the middle of those gathered at this meeting killing over three quarters of them instantly.

To how powerful this blast was we can read as reported by a local Michigan reporter named Bob Powell who wrote: “At 10 a.m. on Wednesday, 6/6/2012, a mysterious explosion shook homes over hundreds of square miles in Northeastern Michigan. The ground shaking explosion was heard from Presque Isle to Lincoln, and out west as far as Hillman.”

Important to note is that this reporter was swiftly detained and arrested by Obama forces when he attempted to gather more information. Over the next nearly 48-hours since the initial bomb drop upon the rebels, this report continues, Obama regime military forces “numbering in the high-hundreds” descended upon Michigan [photo 2nd left] utilizing nearly 85 combat transport helicopters and A-10 Thunderbolt air-to-ground missile equipped fighter aircraft. ~ SOURCE

I wanted to post this article because it is the perfect example of why any report "circulating in the Kremlin" is beyond BS. Sorcha Faal took the seeds of a legitimate news story and turned it into the first shots of a 2nd American Revolution. I can guarantee that whatever happened, there was NO ATTACK on a gathering of patriots in Alpena County. I've networked quite extensively with local patriots who share my views, and if there had been an attack the people I went fishing with yesterday would have been among the dead.

I'm still not quite sure what really did happen, but I am sure of a few things:

1. There was a tremendous blast that rocked hundreds of square miles of N.E. Michigan.
2. If anyone knows the source of the blast, they aren't talking; and I've spoken to everyone in "authority."
3. Similar blasts were reported to have been felt near Saginaw/Bay City. (Unconfirmed)
4. Radiation spikes in Lower Michigan occurred at roughly the same time as the blast.
5. There has been a tremendous uptick in military activity all over the state.

THOSE are the facts. I'd like to remind everyone that facts are not easily found on the Internet, and they are rarely found in anything published by Sorcha Faal, whatdoesitmean.com, or the EU Times.

I'll do my best to get down to the bottom of this mystery even though I've been "warned." My son was arrested 6 hours after I was as he was driving my van.

I could use all of the prayers, good vibes, and whatnot that you can send my way.

Take care, and keep the faith.
Semper Fi,
Bobby

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
how do you know that that isnt the truth? they could be keeping it a secret so more people dont join the fight... sounds interesting to say the least

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Hey Bobby!

Back in the day, when I was wearing Air Force colours, Alpena was a favorite stomping ground for war games. The timing is about right for them to be "playing" though it would be oppourtune to act out or do something clandestine at the same time and have the "cover" of said games.

Jut my two cents.

beez

edit on 11-6-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Is this another one of those USS Enterprise Under Attack type threads?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Heh. Entertaining to read anyway, even if it is a farce. But I can confirm I am from Pontiac, Michigan and I heard one of these loud booms at night. It shook the ground and I could feel it. It is definitely louder than a firework but sounds like a cannon or mortar going off. Then over the weekend I heard it yet again while in my parking lot at work. There have been an awful lot of illegal fireworks going around the last couple years, so who knows.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
No its all true we are parachuting behind the lines to sell booze and weed to bolster troop morale.A special ops team is going to drop acid into the fed forces water and we have a WWII aircraft on an airfield standing by to drop a load of florescent superballs to confuse them as we pants their command and superglue their hands to the state flag poles in the capital.
edit on 11-6-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: mispells

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
doing more fishing,, cool,, lol

Any Pike or Pickeral ?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Never even heard of this version of the story before this thread. Thanks again for good info, Oldcorps!

The explosion is an interesting story in and of itself. Its explanation may be more mundane than conspiracy types want it to....or not. Bottom line, thanks for the facts on the ground.

Piggybacking on Beezzer's comment, this is AT time for the National Guard. Are there any training camps in the area?
If it was related to Guard training, though, I'd think their PAO would be reporting it to the media rather than have a farfetched story circulating.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Nevermind, OP said it...
edit on 11-6-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
wow. reminds me of the US MSM coverage of Libya and Syria.

Will Russia be backing an NTC soon? Arming rebels? I would not be surprised.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I wanted to post this article because it is the perfect example of why any report "circulating in the Kremlin" is beyond BS. Sorcha Faal took the seeds of a legitimate news story and turned it into the first shots of a 2nd American Revolution. I can guarantee that whatever happened, there was NO ATTACK on a gathering of patriots in Alpena County. I've networked quite extensively with local patriots who share my views, and if there had been an attack the people I went fishing with yesterday would have been among the dead.

As much as I hate Sorcha Faal, you have to admit this is pretty ingenius!! Take an already alternative news story with difficult to ascertain facts, but mainstream coverage, and then turn it into something even more outrageous to sell you own story!
When people go fact-finding, they find enough truth, and enough contraversy to deem your story at least plausible.

Pretty brilliant, even if it is grimy and distasteful.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I could have sworn I heard explosions earlier. Oh yea I live by an iron ore mine.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by OldCorp

Hey Bobby!

Back in the day, when I was wearing Air Force colours, Alpena was a favorite stomping ground for war games. The timing is about right for them to be "playing" though it would be oppourtune to act out or do something clandestine at the same time and have the "cover" of said games.

Jut my two cents.

beez

edit on 11-6-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

Heya. Did you like it up here? Man, it's as close to paradise as one can get in the CONUS.

I've heard some military aircraft recently, but they've all been larger transports. A guy at the courthouse said he saw some Apaches flying in off Lake Huron around the time of the blast. What bothers me is that if they were training, why didn't they just say that? It's like it shocked them so much they didn't even bother with a convincing lie, and just said "Well we didn't do it." I would think that they would want to be getting to the bottom of it instead of just blowing it off.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant
reply to post by OldCorp

Piggybacking on Beezzer's comment, this is AT time for the National Guard. Are there any training camps in the area?
If it was related to Guard training, though, I'd think their PAO would be reporting it to the media rather than have a farfetched story circulating.

Yes, my thoughts exactly. Other than the ACRTC, the closest base is Wurtsmith AFB (decommissioned) and Camp Grayling, which is about a hundred miles away.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

Any Pike or Pickeral ?

I tried for a pike with a chartreuse Rapala, but I failed miserably. Everything else we caught were small, small-mouth bass that we put back in the river. Film @ 11.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

always liked Rapela

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

reply to post by OldCorp

always liked Rapela

Greetings:

...with pancakes and syrup...YUM!

Nice seeing you around the Cape...

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I'm wondering if the blast was a Nuke "simulator"? During my time in the service, I've taken part in building two of those things and they can be, awesome and intense, are the words I'm searching for. People from thirty miles away saw the mushroom cloud. Not to mention the roar. Both also caused a regional sensation, but the interwebs weren't around during that time. But the locals were freaked out.

But that is the thing that seems to be missing here isn't it. No physical evidence of a blast. No smoke, no rubble.

Just noise.

Sounds a lot like the noises in Wisconsin, but on a more intense scale.

Has anyone checked out the seismic monitors in that area?

As for the rebels...I'm sure that they would have been tweeting their demise.
It would be everywhere by now.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
SORCHA FAIL IS AMERICAN DAVID BOOTH

jeez

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Any Pike or Pickeral ?

I tried for a pike with a chartreuse Rapala, but I failed miserably. Everything else we caught were small, small-mouth bass that we put back in the river. Film @ 11.

try red devils in very shallow clean water bays and off points during the few days around the full and new moons
the pike on georgian bay are gettin well eaten that way

the mepps cyclops in blue on sunny days and red on cloudy days kills them too
edit on 11-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join