It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who else wants to uncover the secret connections among TPTB? [with charts]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelionPrime
Great Post UltimateSkeptic1, this kind of information should be pushed into the faces of the sleeping masses so that they wake the hell up to the corruption going on under their noses.
I despair when I hear people talking (usually arguing!) about the virtues of one party over another when a little digging reveals that ultimately they all work for the same people; it's a game & those same people win & get their way whichever political fantasy you vote for.

Now what I want to know & have been wracking my brains over for some time is; who is even further up the hill in this control apparatus? Who is at the top?

S+F+

edit on 11/6/12 by HelionPrime because: (no reason given)

In my experience the people running the private equity firms and hedge funds are at the top.

What is also an unknown is how much money invested in the private equity companies comes from CIA front companies. Because they are set up offshore it is very difficult to trace the origin of the money.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by UltimateSkeptic1

Many of the venture capital companies are really the retirerment package for job well done. Take Richard Wirt he worked for IBM to create the first computers. Then moved to Intel as VP. After that he got a job with InQtel working for the CIA. Now hes with Oxantium Ventures but he has also snaked into many other boards for the CIA. He places a few easter eggs in the software and the government has a backdoor. Richard Wert is a US goverment agent.

InQtel
www.iqt.org...
CIA on InQtel
www.cia.gov...
Oxantium Ventures
www.oxantium.com...

Heres Wirt on a Solar Array ventures.
www.solararrayventures.com...

Here he is Parrallels.
www.parallels.com...

How about another guy from InQtel. Dixon R. Doll, Ph.D he now sits on several boards including his own Doll Ventures. I think he is another easter egg man for the CIA. He also worked with Wirt back at IBM. And worked at InQtel.

www.roamware.com...

Interesting stories about Mr Doll including murder.
www.nationalcorruptionindex.org...
edit on 11-6-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1
see how far down the rabbit hole you want to go...

I've never been into chasing rabbits, if you want a REAL hunt, go after the octopus...

The Synagogue of Satan

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. This evil cabal is few in numbers but, like a deadly octopus, its tentacles reach out to grip and strangle untold multitudes of innocent victims. The initiates of every secret society and internationalist organization, from the Council on Foreign Relations and the Jesuits to the Bilderbergers and the Order of Skull & Bones, obey the dictates of this sinister group and tremble when standing before its leaders.

The cabalist group I refer to is the Synagogue of Satan, an ancient, yet modern, elite so politically powerful and so fabulously wealthy that even past history has been twisted, reshaped, and revised to meet its preferred version of humanity's gloomy, totalitarian future.

Religious in nature, the Synagogue of Satan is, at its essence, a grotesque, satanic cult. It's high council is composed of High Priests of Lucifer; these are men who literally worship death while practicing sexual magick and occult rituals of the blackest nature. LINK

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Best find of the year, Op... Star and Flag... Alot of people are covered here... Incredible..

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Your link is to a piece of crap which claims all except a few Jewish people are part of this cult.. This is false propaganda and hate.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by UltimateSkeptic1

The point of the OP is that the people supporting both the Obama cause and the Romney cause are the same people. They are private investment companies that own the corporations that donate the money to the campaigns.

Yes, I just find the whole thing kind of anti climactic. Seeing as though it is no secret politicians raise money to campaign for their positions. And it is no surprise that there are corporate backers to different campaigns.

Do a search on the people you listed and you will find donations to multiple people across party lines over the years. And you will probably see some PAC donations as well. But this isn't really groundbreaking or earth shattering. Where did you think politicians got their money for a campaign?

As I said, it could just as easily be the roster for a charity golf tournament...
edit on 11-6-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

and when these same TPTB are handcuffing you and beating your ass..

I'll be standing there with you as you're saying .. how can this be..~!?!

my reply will..

because you allowed it to happen... those cuffs hurt.. don't they.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark

Your link is to a piece of crap which claims all except a few Jewish people are part of this cult.. This is false propaganda and hate.

See all that seething hatred in the post above? That is your clue, it means you have found the TRUTH. They can't dispute the obvious truth, so instead they attack the person in order to discredit and mislead others.

"Pseudoskeptics attack, ridicule, discredit and suppress anything and everything that challenges the materialist reductionist paradigm. Pseudoskeptics are in a state of perpetual denial and cognitive dissonance. They deny and filter out anything that doesn't fit into their materialistic reductionistic view of reality, especially anything that has to do with paranormal or conspiracies, no matter what evidence is presented, even if its documented and scientific."

LINK

PseudoSkeptics / Closed-Minded Skeptics

• Immediately judges as false and debunks anything that contradicts their paradigm.

• Are not interested in truth, evidence or facts, only in defending their views.

• Cannot think in terms of possibilities, but sees their paradigms as fixed and constant.

• Are willing to lie and deceive to discredit their opponents.

• Are judgmental and quick to draw conclusions about things they know little or nothing about.

• Scoffs and ridicules what they oppose instead of using objective analysis and examination.

• When faced with evidence or facts they can't refute, uses semantics, word games and denial to try to obfuscate the issue.

LINK

Just in case anyone is actually interested in the actual subject of this thread (secret connections among TPTB), keep heading wherever you see the PseudoSkeptics causing a rukus. Always remember that ALL conspiracies are connected.
Those who start exposing these secret connections mysteriously die many times. People such as Danny Casolaro who uncovered the "Octopus" for example.

This thread relates to this also:

‘What if all the conspiracies we’re familiar with are subsets of a much bigger conspiracy?’ Gresnick replied. ‘A superconspiracy, if you will. Each minor conspiracy theory gives us a tantalizing glimpse of the superconspiracy – a taste of the truth but no more than that. So, we’re always left with unanswered questions and room for new conspiracy theories. But, with the superconspiracy, every smaller conspiracy is explained, every answer given, every loose end tied up. All along, there weren’t separate conspiracies, just one huge, misunderstood conspiracy.’

LINK

edit on 12-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Always remember that ALL conspiracies are connected.
Those who start exposing these secret connections mysteriously die many times.

Too bad political donations are public information

Ahem

Making it not that much of a secret, and not that much of a conspiracy. Tied in with actions it would be grand. But alas...

Federal Election Commission
edit on 12-6-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

and when these same TPTB are handcuffing you and beating your ass..

I'll be standing there with you as you're saying .. how can this be..~!?!

my reply will..

because you allowed it to happen... those cuffs hurt.. don't they.

Ah yes, because you didn't allow it to happen right?

And how'd you go about that again?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1

The corporations are not the problem.

TBTP who own and control investment banks that own the corporations are the problem.

They control the corporations through private investment companies, hedge funds, and venture cap funds. These are the people that control the government, the media, the entertainment industry, and the banks.

Very nice points!

The corporations are a "black box". There is no public information available about who are the main shareholders of most of the largest corporations in the world.

So, the real "owners" of the world are hidden. They use companies in offshore "tax havens" like the Cayman Islands and British Virgin Islands in order to control other companies, and corporations, without revealing themselves.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark
Best find of the year, Op... Star and Flag... Alot of people are covered here... Incredible..

Thanks.

Here's some specific information on Goldman Sachs. Goldman plays a key role in this. Look back at what happened in the bailout in 2008 and you will see that Goldman orchestrated the entire process to save themselves and put their competition out of business.

The meeting with Obama, Bush, and McCain prior to the election, in the White House, was unprecedented. Goldman called the meeting. It was important that everybody was on the same page.

Notice that this chart shows some of TPTB inside Goldman, and that they are both Republican and Democrat. It doesn't matter if Romney or Obama wins in November, it's Goldman Sachs who will still be running things.

Notice that James A. Johnson, who Obama originally selected to head his VP selection committee, is also on the Board of Goldman, and a principal of Perseus. Johnson was also the CEO of Fannie Mae during the Clinton administration.

Do your own research here beginning with James A. Johnson.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Very good article. There is a lot of truth to it and very little assumptions. It is true that the true powers have both sides in the bag, otherwise they would be at risk of losing power. I think this has been going on for many years. I just can't totally understand the conflict acting between the parties now. It appears to be acting because it's too dramatic and tries to cause people to pick sides which divides the people. Something is going to come down shortly and we will all lose our rights. Well, maybe this is good because the evil people abuse their rights constantly so I have no clue if this is good or bad for me.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

"Pseudoskeptics attack, ridicule, discredit and suppress anything and everything that challenges the materialist reductionist paradigm. Pseudoskeptics are in a state of perpetual denial and cognitive dissonance. They deny and filter out anything that doesn't fit into their materialistic reductionistic view of reality, especially anything that has to do with paranormal or conspiracies, no matter what evidence is presented, even if its documented and scientific."

Sounds like you are talking about deniers.

There are practically no actual sceptics on this planet, at least on any discussion forums/boards/channels/protocols/groups that I have seen in over 15 years. There are believers, deniers, and then a miscellaneous bunch in the middle.

I think 'pseudosceptics' is not as descriptive a word than 'deniers', because that's what they really do. They don't necessarily do that for their personal reasons, many times they are probably hired to do so. They can be very systematic about their denying, and go so far that any rational human, no matter how 'sceptical', would find their writings completely ludicrous.

Also, they do not really defend anything (like their point of view or 'beliefs') - they only attack.

Then again, perhaps 'pseudosceptics' -are- a different bunch, who actually do some defending as well. I just haven't seen much of this.

In my experience, the deniers (who CALL themselves 'sceptics', but haven't even seen a real sceptic) do mostly two things:

1) Deny
2) Attack

The rest is pretty much true - they do not have the ability (or interest) to read or study any evidence, no matter how sturdy, and they definitely cannot (or won't) take things 'as possibilities', EVER. This seems to be 100% impossible for them. No matter what they do or say, they will never do those two things. To recap..

Deniers NEVER:

1) Read or study any evidence (regardless of the amount or quality of it)
2) Take things as possibilities

So we are probably talking about the same bunch of people, who go to incredible lengths to do the first two things, and to avoid the last two things.

But I'd rather call them 'deniers' than 'pseudosceptics', as it's clearer, less cryptic, more intuitive, more accurate and more truthful.

edit on 12-6-2012 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

edit on 15-12-2012 by Murgatroid because: Wrong thread...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join