It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A delegation of about a hundred pro-Palestine activists from several countries has arrived in Gaza

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I haven't heard of this in the mainstream news, it saddens me that I have to hear about news like this from Press TV. I know Press TV has their own state sponsored agenda, but at least they report things other networks won't dare to touch.

I'm happy to say that this convoy was able to provide some well needed medical supplies and and educational tools since the Israelis will not allow the Gazans these basic human rights.

The convoy, which is part of the “Miles of Smiles Aid Convoy 13″, entered the coastal enclave via the Egypt-controlled Rafah Crossing on Sunday and was received by Palestinian officials.

The activists, some of whom had visited Gaza in previous aid missions, appealed to the international community to help reduce the sufferings of the Palestinians in the impoverished coastal sliver.

“We are here to share the pain and inshallah help to relief the pain. We brought some aid from Malaysia, from the people of Malaysia,” Mousa Nordin, the chairman of Viva Malaysia, told Press TV.

Activists say they are inspired by the resistance of the Palestinian people who have been enduring hardships under Israel’s decades-long occupation.

Convoy members managed to bring some symbolic amount of much needed medical aid and educational tools in order to build links with the Gazans.

The activists are scheduled to stay for four days to see firsthand the situation on the ground and meet officials, and to talk to people affected by the siege.

The Tel Aviv regime has denied the nearly 1.7 million residents of Gaza their basic rights, including the freedom of movement and the right to appropriate living conditions, work, health and education.

Israel should clean up it's own backyard before they start pointing their finger at other countries in the region.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Excellent find my Friend. I honestly think if a major war or WW3 erupts, Israel will be no more and it will be given back to the rightful owners, the Palestinians.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

You are right. The only way the rightful owners of that land will ever get their land back is due to a shtf scenario. It' even worse that the last world war was part of the excuse they had their land stolen from them by the Zionist agenda.

I wish they would come to mutual consensus in the mean while, so the Gazans would no longer need to live in cages like dogs.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
paulmarcelrene.files.wordpress.com...
edit on 11-6-2012 by Citybig because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

I agree. Forming a Jewish state on already densely populated land was a stupid idea too. Regardless of the size Of the land in question, it does not justify the legal occupation.

Are you a fan of Israeli apartheid ?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Excellent find my Friend. I honestly think if a major war or WW3 erupts, Israel will be no more and it will be given back to the rightful owners, the Palestinians.

The original owners were Philistines , ruled by giants are you saying these modern day Jordanians who took on the persona of Palestinians are actually Philistines .
edit on 09/06/2012 by Azadok2day because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Citybig

I agree. Forming a Jewish state on already densely populated land was a stupid idea too. Regardless of the size Of the land in question, it does not justify the legal occupation.

Let me ask you something ........they formed Jordan at the same time and numerous other countries after that war , why no protests about these Arab lands ?

The Jews got the smallest piece of land , are smallest state Delaware is bigger !! The Jews were attacked by every Arab around them after statehood why? because it is not about the land it is about the Jew and killing them off . You people are just a bunch of racist saps who bought into the Arabs lie ? Seriously how can any non Muslim trust a Muslim when their holy book tells them it is ok to lie to infidels ? It says not to take them as friends , it instructs them to smile in the outside at you and hate you in their heart . seriously get a grip

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day

reply to post by Citybig

Let me ask you something ........they formed Jordan at the same time and numerous other countries after that war , why no protests about these Arab lands ?

The Jews got the smallest piece of land , are smallest state Delaware is bigger !! The Jews were attacked by every Arab around them after statehood why? because it is not about the land it is about the Jew and killing them off . You people are just a bunch of racist saps who bought into the Arabs lie ? Seriously how can any non Muslim trust a Muslim when their holy book tells them it is ok to lie to infidels ? It says not to take them as friends , it instructs them to smile in the outside at you and hate you in their heart . seriously get a grip

There is no point. These people are all totally brainwashed. Pity them.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Citybig

Israel isn't run as an Apartheid state, the Arabs have freedom to return to their homelands of Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon. Israel is a Jewish state, and will be for the rest of time.

There is no such thing as Palestine.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

Israel isn't run as an Apartheid state

Most people disagree.

the Arabs have freedom to return to their homelands of Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon.

What you really mean is that the Israelis have he right to return to their homeland in Europe where they belong.

Israel is a Jewish state, and will be for the rest of time.

You should go start a prediction thread
your hardliner religious jokes don't hold much weight around here.

Tell that to the Palestinians.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
As I said, there is no point in debating with these people. They are so brainwashed into dhimmitude. These people genuinely believe that the fairytale land of Palestine ever existed, and these so-called Palestinians are anything other than Islamofascist terrorists blackmailing the brave, resilient Israelis from their own god given land.

Pity them. They do not see how they are just being used.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Citybig
As I said, there is no point in debating with these people. They are so brainwashed into dhimmitude. These people genuinely believe that the fairytale land of Palestine ever existed, and these so-called Palestinians are anything other than Islamofascist terrorists blackmailing the brave, resilient Israelis from their own god given land.

I truly enjoy watching the bible play out I this generation, most people are in for a very big surprise .

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
though people think nazis are evil too bad the nazis didnt finish the job and gassed all the jews. we wouldnt have this problem of the oppresive zionist state of israel then.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
This is just one out of many, many aid shipments that arrive into the strip.

See, if you truly want to provide aid like these fellows, you don't do it as a PR stunt like the flotilla BS trying to break a naval blockade, you do it via the proper channels - this time it was the Rafah crossing. The other one is from Ashdod port.
The whole point is that the cargo is always going to be inspected, like everywhere else on the planet.

Good job on these people for at least being a legitimate aid delegation

You should go start a prediction thread
your hardliner religious jokes don't hold much weight around here.

Well hun, neither do your predictions that Israel is going to end.
For the last 60 years there have been numerous people just like yourselves that seemed to see the end of Israel right around the corner. War after war these people were proven wrong, only to get more angry at the existence of Israel. Reality must strike you hard as countries around Israel fall like dominoes one after another while Israel keeps standing tall and grow in any field there is - economics, population, military, education etc. The only thing Israel keeps getting owned at is sports, with the exception of basketball.

Originally posted by hatezionist
though people think nazis are evil too bad the nazis didnt finish the job and gassed all the jews. we wouldnt have this problem of the oppresive zionist state of israel then.

After a remark like this along with your nickname it's only typical that you'd add the infamous remark of you not hating Jews and not being anti-Israeli, only anti-Zionist. What happened? Did you forget saying it?
edit on 12-6-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Citybig
As I said, there is no point in debating with these people. They are so brainwashed into dhimmitude.

You're correct. Fortunately for them, this site still holds some reasonable people. If these reasonable people were to leave, all there would be left is a short orgy of anti-Israeli threads filled with "YEAH ISRAEL IS SOON GOING TO BE GIVEN BACK TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS! GO RUSSIA AND IRAN!!1!1 WOOHOO1!!!1". Though soon enough they will get bored out of their skulls.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

First you say:

Israel isn't run as an Apartheid state, the Arabs have freedom to return to their homelands of Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon. Israel is a Jewish state, and will be for the rest of time.

Then you turn around and say:

Your inability to look at the situation without bias is evident, you clearly have an agenda which makes intelligent conversation impossible.

Perhaps you should out a couple threads of mine.

Palestine Exists

and

Palestine Exists 2.0

Now, do I need to remind you about the actual topic of this thread?

The thread is not about the existence of Palestine, it's about the pro-Palestine activists who successfully delivered aid to Gaza in the face of the apartheid themed siege led by Israel.

Any comments about that?
edit on 12-6-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: spelling

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Citybig

First you say:

Then you turn around and say:

Your inability to look at the situation without bias is evident, you clearly have an agenda which makes intelligent conversation impossible.

Perhaps you should out a couple threads of mine.

Palestine Exists

and

Palestine Exists 2.0

Now, do I need to remind you about the actual topic of this thread?

The thread is not about the existence of Palestine, it's about the pro-Palestine activists who successfully delivered aid to Gaza in the face of the apartheid themed siege led by Israel.

Any comments about that?
edit on 12-6-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: spelling

Oh look, more paLIEstine hypocrisy. It's only us that have an obvious bias right?

I won't bother reading your threads, simply because it is too sad to see so many people sucked into this state of dhimmitude.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

I won't bother reading your threads, simply because it is too sad to see so many people sucked into this state of dhimmitude.

Blind ignorance has no place on ATS.

Come back and join the discussion once you've dug your head out of the sand.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

reply to post by Citybig

Blind ignorance has no place on ATS.

Come back and join the discussion once you've dug your head out of the sand.

Peace.

See what I mean folks, when you debate with these people, just remember that they will only ever point out your faults, even at the cost of looking totally hypocritical. There is no point in engaging with these people whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

it is not about the land it is about the Jew and killing them off .

Explain. What makes you think so.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join