It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex jones is the most entertaining alternative media radio host AGREE/DISAGREE?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
alex jones is a straftor agent and a zionist puppet with his jewish wife. his zionist jewish wife belongs in the kitchen. specifically IN the oven where all the manipulative controlling jews belong to.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
AJ plays his fiddle mostly to an American audience, he has a lot of international listeners true, but as an earlier poster mentioned he tends to 'juice' up his 'facts' when reffering to offworld(anywhere outside the US) events.

Is he entertaining? For me no. I first heard AJ about 7 years ago and I tried to listen to him but his agro manner, his ranting and his sweeping generalisations put me off, that and the intensive advertising, I don't live in the US and I have to say if AJ's radio show is anything to go by, you guys(US citizens) are subjected to some hard core marketing.

That said, although I'm not a fan, I see what AJ does, and I've locked horns with people who love the guy, I guess I've never been to a monster truck rally coz that's what he reminds me of, hot air, sparks, roaring engines and whooping rednecks, I say why not. Not for me, but if you like him it's your business.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

i usually like and agree with your posts

however i'd refrain from referring to folks like AJ and DI as loons

considering the spread of psychopathy and psychosis in society

they may actually be saner than most folks you "know"

just thought i'd point that out

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Of the few seconds I have actually listened to the man I could not focus on anything but his grating voice. For all the money he makes he should get those polyps scraped out of his throat! It is like listening to Kim Carnes eating crackers and talking at the same time, but at least she can sing.

Seriously, I am so "unindoctrinated" as a result of that man's voice.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serenity777
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Oh, so you watch him for "entertainment" do you?

No. Not completely.

Marxist MegaCorp scripted news is unwatchable now.

AJ = Real news,Real person, made entertaining.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join