It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex jones is the most entertaining alternative media radio host AGREE/DISAGREE?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
We all know AJ is reporting on his radio news that would get anyone else(on "greenie" quasi-marxist media) fired/blackballed/suicided. But guess what? Talking at people can get repetitive and preachy. Like any good/great radio host they take a legit topic and make it more entertaining to...

A)Get better ratings and pay the bills like any other respectable person with a family.

B)Get fluoride poisoned listeners interested with themes they are used to(rush,savage,stern,beck).

C)Vent agitation from liberties being eroded by the marxist leninist global government interests.

Agree or Disagree?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Another possibiity is that they simply get high on their own doomtalk and are addicted to it.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

His niche is no different than Limbaugh or Shultz. They entertain to a certain demographic and piss off or amuse the fringes of that demographic. They sensationalize, stretch and project while offering only conjecture and suggestiveness.

Good for all of them I say, but they don't have my ear nor will they ever.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Doom talk code words for .... I cant deal with it .

I like to listen but Alex himself pisses me off .

He didnt want to hear about so many thing himself but with time he has become educated .

Acceptance is the first step in understanding ... good or bad .

no different than Limbaugh or Shultz.

You can't be serious LOL...

edit on 11-6-2012 by R0CR13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2012 by R0CR13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Limpbaugh has a 400 MILLION dollar contract with the ptb, and is a dope addict, and has dittoheds
I'd say thats a little bit of difference between him and AJ, who works his ass of has no writers and has a document cam and says do your own due dilligence

so do the due

edit on 11-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
disagree, he says whatever he can to make more money

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I believe "Entertaining" is the key word in the question...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Limpbaugh has a 400 MILLION doallar contract with the ptb, and is a dope addict
I'd say thats a little bit of difference between him and AJ

And who exactly is the "PTB"? Media? The People? Corporations? Rothschild? Catholic Church? Aliens? Reptiles? Because I have heard all those being pitted and pegged as the "PTB"....

Don't take this as an endorsement for Limbaugh or any other talking head. They don't influence my way of thinking.

Interesting that you honed in on that one name when I was being quite inclusive and pointing out that they all are in it for entertainment and ratings. AJ is not immune to it.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This is infowarrior 216 reporting from Fema Region 7

Alex Jones is great at exciting lunatics and 15 year old kids.

His show is a three hour infomercial, peppered with unending rants about the pedophile TSA. He only just stops short of telling his listeners to go and commit an act of terror on the TSA. He should be arrested for inciting hate.

The other thing he does is take something that has some truth and associates that truth with himself and his merry band of lunatics. Now that truth is almost worthless because if a crazy loon like Jones is spouting it, then the general population will take it with more than a grain of salt. David Icke is the same. They lunaticize truth so it gets confused and blurred and lost.

Anyone that listens to Alex Jones for anything more than a laugh is rotting their brain.

edit- I always picture Alex Jones and staff laughing so hard at their listeners during the commercial breaks.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

Rubbish.

Alex Jones has and continues to wake people up to the crap that's going on.
Especially in the US.

You get more true info from his show than All mainstream put together.

He's loud and dramatic but his hearts in it.
I think he and his team work their balls off.
I think his show offers real value for money.

Six dollars a month for all live TV shows, all films, documentaries, archives etc.
On top of that. Up to six people can log in to the same account.

If people don't like him.......don't watch him !

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56

Rubbish.

Especially in the US.

Six dollars a month for all live TV shows, all films, documentaries, archives etc.

This illustrates all that I have been advocating here in this thread. Some will take each of their respective "bearers of truth" and defend -- but they are no different than the defenders of Limbaugh or the defenders of Shultz.

Jones is playing the tune to the ear of those that want to hear what he has to say. Is he waking people up? Maybe, but the Limbaugh listener can say he is waking people up; and the Shultz listener can say he is waking people up.

So much faith in other people while not even given oneself enough credit for their own thought and intuition is scary to me.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56

Rubbish.

Especially in the US.

Ha! You sound just like him. Up to six people can log in at once.

Alex Jones is a hub for lunatics. No offense. And the stuff he comes out with is sensational nonsense. For example, every time he mentions Australia he lies. He flat out lies. do you think we have the Carbon Tax Police knocking on our doors?
The guy obviously thinks you are all morons. He is no moron. I can tell. He treats his listeners like morons though, and they seem to love it.

Wake up sheeple! There is a war on for your mind!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

So much faith in other people while not even given oneself enough credit for their own thought and intuition is scary to me.

I agree. it seems like less and less people are thinking for themselves these days. Easier to listen to someone else and parrot their opinions I guess.

I also think people flock to a certain way of thinking because it gives them some kind of identity and belonging.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Originally posted by Danbones
Limpbaugh has a 400 MILLION doallar contract with the ptb, and is a dope addict
I'd say thats a little bit of difference between him and AJ

And who exactly is the "PTB"? Media? The People? Corporations? Rothschild? Catholic Church? Aliens? Reptiles? Because I have heard all those being pitted and pegged as the "PTB"....

Don't take this as an endorsement for Limbaugh or any other talking head. They don't influence my way of thinking.

Interesting that you honed in on that one name when I was being quite inclusive and pointing out that they all are in it for entertainment and ratings. AJ is not immune to it.

maybe if you quoted the whole quote we might have a basis to debate my statement.
ATS needs traffic too because like AJ, they work hard for the money....
there is a certain hard reality to the communications biz
its called bandwith and keeping a roof over your head

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I didn't intend to truncate your words and I apologize but felt it was relevant. It is true, the nature of the business is pretty cutthroat and requires to drive advertisement.

I have a problem with any talking head that spends hours speculating and projecting and then says "do your own research" -- when all research will be geared towards what they said. The average listener in all avenues isn't going to dump hours of research into anything that these folks say and a simple "google" search will land them to a site that will agree with what they say.

Diligence is needed by all in this day and age of the media onslaught -- may it be AJ or Limbaugh or some ATS poster. But diligence is lacking for most.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
here at ATS we put hours into our due diligence
thats why we are here

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I appreciate anyone that can try to awake the masses.

Yes he's loud, and obnoxious, and even a little scary, but he is the perfect remedy for those that are used to this kind of tactic.

He's the kind of reality entertainment that so many have become accustomed to. If he can get at least 10 people a day to take a better look around, I dont care if he is yelling naked through the streets, with bells on.... that in my opinion is still waking people up.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I dont listen to him much .. But I like his stuff.

Do i think he is over dramatic.. perhaps but like some of the other posters have said, You will get more from his show than any other.

I like Rush too .. and Mark Levin. I know some of you are gonna get butt hurt over that so with that being said...

I refuse to conform to the idea that the MSM gives us 'news'.

So much stuff going on all over the world .. but in the US .. it just gets better and better (worse and worse) .. How can you not believe anything they say?

This stuff is crazy.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Oh, so you watch him for "entertainment" do you?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Dumb as a bag of hammers but very entertaining when he starts yelling and his face turns tomato red..would love to bash him in the side of the head with a chair

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join