It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Westhaven California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Greetings ATS, I'm a 43 year old lady living in the woods with my husband and two cats. I have to admit that I have been a lurker on this site for some time and love the combination of diverse topics and the mostly civil discourse between folks with widely varied opinions.

I'm interested in almost everything, with the exception of a surprise algebra test, as formulaic memorization has never been my strong suit. Physics, Harmonics, and cipher breaking are especially addictive and have to share brain space with painting and general art making of all sorts.That and river swimming on warm days.

Thank You

Penny

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pennylemon

Welcome to the ATS Family...I'm sure you'll fit in well here.....

Des

edit on 11-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride.

Here's a good one if you like ciphers..... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
hi pennylemon, and welcome to ATS.

Currently religion seems to be all the rage here, last week it was zombies, and next week we have scheduled the expose on how "they" don't want "us" to realize that pigs really can fly.

Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Thank you for the welcome and thank you for the link Druid42, there's nothing like an unidentified alphabet to get a person going on a fine Monday.

Penny

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Welcome, ma'am.

Hope you enjoy the site.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Welcome! Are you up by Humboldt County? Such a gorgeous area. Enjoy your time on ATS.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Yes, Fission, I am in the hills east of Trinidad. As soon as I realized I could just move out of the city( I'm originally from the San Fernando Valley) I headed straight for the north woods.

top topics

join