It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Pair Of Lungs Found On South LA Sidewalk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Possible Pair Of Lungs Found On South LA Sidewalk

losangeles.cbslocal.com

A woman walking in an unincorporated area of Los Angeles County near Compton found what appeared to be a set of lungs on a sidewalk near a business, authorities said Monday.

The woman made the discovery Sunday afternoon in the 13100 block of Avalon Boulevard, took a picture of what she found and in the evening contacted the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, said Lt. Jack DeMello of the sheriff’s Century Station.

It was the only call the department received about the organ, he said.

“It was right there on the sidewalk at the start of a driveway,” DeMello said. “You’d
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I know it's too early to jump on the "Zombie apocalypse" bandwagon since we haven't even established if these are lungs or not. Even if they were, there are various reasons why there could be lungs on a sidewalk, I can't think of any normal ones, but there are countless possibilities.

We have the face eating episode in Miami, the guy who ate his roommate's brain and heart in Maryland, even the guy in New Jersey who threw his own intestines at the police, the body parts murderer from Montreal...all within a couple of weeks of each other so don't blame me for being slightly interested in the rise of these gruesome finds.

I hope this isn't the beginning of a new disturbing trend.

I will update as more news is available.

losangeles.cbslocal.com (visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 11-6-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Zoooombies.....that is all.

There are sick and sadistic persons on this planet and leaving a set of alleged lungs on the sidewalk is...excuse the saying, but a walk in the park.

I love the connection that all make though now -- its zombies!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Lungs must've been too crusty for the cannibal

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
"made the discovery Sunday afternoon...and in the evening contacted the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department,"

she did not seem to be in a hurry to report it

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

The zombie reference was more of a shot at humor.

Perhaps it wasn't quite clear.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

sapiens sapiens or animal?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Taking organs out of people for the black market isn't unheard of.

Finding them on the street is.

Must be.... Zombies!!

Seriously though, I wouldn't be too surprised to find just about anything on the street in the 21st century.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Puts a different spin on coughing your lungs up huh,

I see a new cigarette ad for not smoking lol, but if I where to see something like that I'd have to call immediately,

But you can make real as hell looking intestines using gift paper and fake blood,

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I know it's too early to jump on the "Zombie apocalypse" bandwagon since we haven't even established if these are lungs or not. Even if they were, there are various reasons why there could be lungs on a sidewalk, I can't think of any normal ones, but there are countless possibilities.

We have the face eating episode in Miami, the guy who ate his roommate's brain and heart in Maryland, even the guy in New Jersey who threw his own intestines at the police, the body parts murderer from Montreal...all within a couple of weeks of each other so don't blame me for being slightly interested in the rise of these gruesome finds.

I hope this isn't the beginning of a new disturbing trend.

I will update as more news is available.

losangeles.cbslocal.com (visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 11-6-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

The only trend here is the MSM using this topic to distract from the other more relevant conversations like Obama's Failure, Eric Holder's Contempt of Court, Syria, Iran, and everything else.

There is no zombie apocalypse. People biting people is not new. Its been going on since the beginning of time. However, what the MSM decides to put in front of you is what you are seeing now. Nothing new.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

The media is not about "news," it is about "profits."

The Zombie apocalypse is a big dumb show.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
thats where I left those. gawd

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

The only trend here is the MSM using this topic to distract from the other more relevant conversations like Obama's Failure, Eric Holder's Contempt of Court, Syria, Iran, and everything else.

That's what the media does, did you just figure it out?

All those other current events you just mentioned are also distractions in there own way, the whole damn ball game is a distraction so don't be surprised the media focuses on a recent rise in certain behavior (aka Zombies
)
edit on 11-6-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: emoticon fail

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

The body organ business is huge and there was a real life mishap put on the
TV news of parts dropping out of a container.

I knew of this clip so had to post.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Bah. I bet they're pig lungs.

Pig lungs look just like human lungs.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
Bah. I bet they're pig lungs.

Pig lungs look just like human lungs.

Interesting as I heard pigs heart valves are used in human heart valve replacement operations
but I might have heard that on some TV program so where does the truth come from these
days. I think human lung replacement is very difficult. With a bad pancreas it might be no
hope with today's technology.

new topics

top topics

join