It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews against Zionism .. Israel's Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial defaced

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Israel's Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial defaced

Vandals have defaced the Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial in Jerusalem with graffiti denouncing Zionism.

Suspicion for the attack has fallen on radical ultra-Orthodox Jews who oppose the creation of the state of Israel.

Don't really know what to say about this, but would like to hear what zionist supporters have to say about it.

Seems not all Jews are zionists.

I made a thread on this subject some time ago and got flamed by zionists.... but this is more proof that there are many Jews completely against what the zionists are doing.
edit on 11-6-2012 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I'm not Zionist, but it's not unheard for the ultra-orthodox Jews to be against Zionism. They don't think the time is right for Israel to exist because their Messiah hasn't appeared yet, like their holy texts state should happen.

A similar example could be if Christian fundies would be against what they perceived as Armageddon occurring if something like say, no one had the Mark of the Beast on their heads and hands. I really don't know if they would fight against it because of that reason, because it seems like Orthodox Jews are on a completely different level of fundamentalism than Christian fundamentalism.

Nuts is what it is.

There was another vandalism in Israel last week, but I can't find the link.
edit on 11-6-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

I'm not Zionist, but it's not unheard for the ultra-orthodox Jews to be against Zionism. They don't think the time is right for Israel to exist because their Messiah hasn't appeared yet, like their holy texts state should happen.

There are groups of Jews that oppose the state of Israel because it goes against their religious beliefs.
Neturai Karta

Neturei Karta is a Jewish group formally created in Jerusalem, British Mandate of Palestine, in 1938, splitting off from Agudas Yisrael. Neturei Karta opposes Zionism and calls for a peaceful dismantling of the State of Israel, in the belief that Jews are forbidden to have their own state until the coming of the Messiah.

edit on 11-6-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Zionits helped the Nazi to perpretate the Holocaust.

More and more Jews around the world are discovering this HIDDEN TRUTH!

The jewish youth of the world will soon turn against the Zionist regime!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Next time you StormFronters claim that you're not anti-Semites, please remember how you all cheered people who vitiate the memory of the holocaust, people who claim that Hitler was right. Aren't you tired of being in constant denial? I say your useless opinions would gain much more validity if you have shown your true-colors; you don't care about Zionism, it's the very existence of Jews you're after. Otherwise, you wouldn't have cheered these anti-Semitic Jews.

You support the defacation of the memory of the holocaust. You don't get more anti-Semitic than that, short of advocating another holocaust, which you all do as well, under the title of anti-Zionism. Anti-Zionism is by far worse than anti-Semitism. The claim "I'm not an anti-Semite, just an anti-Zionist" is both pathetic and counterproductive, as anti-Zionism is worse. It's like you said "I don't just stink, I'm the worst kind of skunk imaginable". Better be overtly anti-Semitic than anti-Zionist.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RATSOYFY37

For me it's the zionists that are the anti semites.

Jews have been hijacked by christian zionists pushing their own agenda.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
So, let me try to get my head around this for a moment.

The vandalism was the work (allegedly) of untra-othodox jews, opposed to the creation of the state of Israel and zionism? Begs the question, if they oppose the creation of the state of Israel, then why did they move there, displacing native people in the process no doubt.

Sounds like another "boo hoo hoo... look... we are surrounded by anti-semites" BS inside job to me. I mean, it's not like that NEVER happens!

edit on 17-6-2012 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RATSOYFY37
Next time you StormFronters claim that you're not anti-Semites, please remember how you all cheered people who vitiate the memory of the holocaust, people who claim that Hitler was right. Aren't you tired of being in constant denial? I say your useless opinions would gain much more validity if you have shown your true-colors; you don't care about Zionism, it's the very existence of Jews you're after. Otherwise, you wouldn't have cheered these anti-Semitic Jews.

You support the defacation of the memory of the holocaust. You don't get more anti-Semitic than that, short of advocating another holocaust, which you all do as well, under the title of anti-Zionism. Anti-Zionism is by far worse than anti-Semitism. The claim "I'm not an anti-Semite, just an anti-Zionist" is both pathetic and counterproductive, as anti-Zionism is worse. It's like you said "I don't just stink, I'm the worst kind of skunk imaginable". Better be overtly anti-Semitic than anti-Zionist.

Oh please, you protest too much. You megaphone types really just need to take a chill pill and calm down.

Anti-Semite or Anti-Zionist? No! Anti-A$$hole? Absolutely!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Thats a good point about why Orthoox Jews are living in Israel at all. Will need to look into that.

In meantime HERE explains difference between Judaism and zionism.

Basically Judaism is a religion whilst zionism is a political movement.

2 completely different things.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron

A similar example could be if Christian fundies would be against what they perceived as Armageddon occurring if something like say, no one had the Mark of the Beast on their heads and hands. I really don't know if they would fight against it because of that reason, because it seems like Orthodox Jews are on a completely different level of fundamentalism than Christian fundamentalism.

Nuts is what it is.

There was another vandalism in Israel last week, but I can't find the link.
edit on 11-6-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

The fact that jews from abroad are slowly beginning to return to Israel is a sign that the Diaspora will be coming to an end soon. Nothing happens that is not in YHWH's will. The fact that this is happening is proof that it is his will. What is happening right now in the ME is prophecy beginning to breach fulfillment.

Christians would oppose armageddon happening if the Temple hasn't been rebuilt yet and the Son of Perdition standing in the Holy place. There is a set chronological order in which events must occur. It falls to interpretation of the scriptures. Some things have already happened, some have not yet happened and yet some things that have already happened shall happen again.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

What is happening right now in the ME is prophecy beginning to breach fulfillment.

Thats true.

Given the timing, it all perfectly sits with the account of revelations.
Babylon is accused of spilling the blood of the prophets and saints. If you know your bible, you would know that only one other city is accused of the same crime.

That city is the whore sitting on the 10 horned beast (also the first beast of revelations).

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Forget the fact that defacing a holocaust memorial is absolutely reprobate....forget that.....

Also, I would be extremely surprised if the half-retarded naturei karta were responsible for this. As dumb as they are, I imagine they have more religious sensibility than to vandalize a building which solemnizes the memory of 6 million Jews killed by Hitler.

The media in Israel - controlled by the left - revels in placing blame on the religious "fanatics" instead on the much more likely candidate, of lets say, the 1.2 million anti-zionist Israeli Arabs who are more than capable of doing this without any scruples.

new topics

top topics

join