It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent Warning! on Fukushima from Army Maj General Intelligence, retired.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
reply to post by boncho

I never said they didn't have quakes i said they're not likely to have major catastrophic quakes (right underneath key targets if you had nefarious plans)

Japan's quake happened on a major fault line, are you now suggesting the evil earthquake machine the US has can be used anywhere?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Telsa type facitilies are all over the globe and usually fire off in unity. And they can do it anywhere.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Telsa type facitilies are all over the globe and usually fire off in unity. And they can do it anywhere.

Source?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
reply to post by PMNOrlando

Did you see Men Who Stare at Goats? Remember the crazy general? That character is based upon the guy in your thread.

You are not aware that the book and the movie were disinformation pieces to detract from the real situation? One clue you can check out yourself. Not once in the movie was the word CIA mentioned. The silly people were all army folks. The "humor" was more than a little over done to show the army in a bad light. It was the CIA that did virtually all of the '___' work which was included in the notorious MK-Ultra programs tha the CIA ran for over 20 years.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by PMNOrlando
If you don't like my thread then don't visit it, don't post in it (I see you've posted multiple times and even reply to your own posts using the quote option so people will have to read your comment again). You call me lazy!?!? Oh my Lord, how lazy can you be if you complain about having to click to open a new window, type a name and click search. Hello! Kettle! You're Black!
I simply found some information I found very alarming and wanted to share with others in case they might find the info helpful so if the time comes where we all have to save our familiesthey might notbe caught off guard. I have a 5 year old little girl whom I love dearly and one of my priorities is to keep her safe, so I do research on my own time.
And nowhere did I see a list of rules that stated I must provide everyone, especially you, a complete biography of any person presenting a video I want to share with hound everyone else. If you weren't so lazy you might have offered some constructive criticism that I might have even taken you up on since I've on started a few threads on ATS.
Move on to the better threads you talk about and stay off this one since you don't like it. However, I have a feeling you'll be back to post yet again because, "how dare anyone standup for themselves and tell me to stay off their thread, I'm sure you'll think. Check back everyone because I'm sure he/she will be back to try and blast me for yet another lazy post because I don't provide a biographical back ground of the person whom I post about.
Go have another Bon-Bonand park your lazy self in front of a thread you like!

Think I have seen enough.

You are telling lies. I have not replied to any of my own posts.

The site is about denying ignorance. I came to this thread because I am interested in the Fukushima situation. What i found on this thread was very unreliable and I was merely sharing that with other members.

I never said you needed to provide a biography of the person in the thread. I was merly drawing attention to this person.

You are required to provide details of the video you are posting and some input of your own.

You should read the requirements for creating a thread. Simply posting a link to a youtube video and telling people to watch it is not acceptable.

The end you have put on this post makes you look like a troll. Declaring to everyone how I will be back to reply. Now you can jump up and down and and point and tell everyone that i replied. What age are you? You are behaving like a very immature child.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
wow not this one again....another biased vid...just look into the sponsors......man alive...this is soooo discouraging....people are so damned gullible.....the sheep unite and follow blindly .... IT is a COMPLETE AND UTTERLY BIASED PRESENTATION.....there was already a thread on this.... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Romekje
reply to post by boncho

I never said they didn't have quakes i said they're not likely to have major catastrophic quakes (right underneath key targets if you had nefarious plans)

Japan's quake happened on a major fault line, are you now suggesting the evil earthquake machine the US has can be used anywhere?

What's the use of a weapon if it can't be used when you want to use it?

I'm not saying though that the Japan EQ got caused by the USA. It might have been, don't know. But i'm not gonna wilfully ignore that the tech is there, and so is the potential for using it.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Here's a source: www.rense.com...

There is a show on History 2 called 'That's Impossible' confirming these sites.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

Sorry, let me clarify: There are several HAARP-like facilities all over the world. They did a segment on the show 'That's Impossible' about weather modification and confirmed these sites. See above link in earlier post.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Sorry again! I am out of coffee this morning, lol. Here's a video of History 2 and weather warfare talking about other HAARP sites:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

In my Opinion HAARP is really misunderstood by many People here.

I learned that "the Puppeteer's" are not that mighty and even the Military
is much smaller and more limited than i once thought!

My Recommendation is: Forget all the Conspiracies in connection
with the Disaster in F'Shima!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

I am just mentioning the other sites in response to Boncho who wanted a source link to the other HAARP type locations. This video does claim it causes earthquakes though I doubt we'll ever know if HAARP was related to the Japan disaster. It IS hard to imagine someone perpetrating something so horrible, I admit.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

No,

"we know that it was not HAARP"!

This Earthquake was and is the best Documented ever,
there is no other Earthquake with so much Data- Output like "the great Tohoku"!

German vessel sets out to explore
quake-struck seafloor off Japan

blogs.nature.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Like I said, I doubt it is HAARP-related but where in the article does it SAY it isn't HAARP?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
reply to post by boncho

Here's a source: www.rense.com...

There is a show on History 2 called 'That's Impossible' confirming these sites.

Number 1 your source is garbage. Number 2, HAARP is an American concoction and you may have impressed me (but not really) if you could have named just one of the other so called "HAARPS" around the world.

You can see them on the map, one is actually named.

I'll help you out:

EISCAT

Sura for the Russians...

This one another one?

Come back to me when you found the rest and actually know what they do. I don't watch TV by the way.
edit on 13-6-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Like I said, I doubt it is HAARP-related but where in the article does it SAY it isn't HAARP?

You raise a good point, and on that note, where does it SAY it is not caused from two slices of processed cheese sitting on the ocean floor where six months prior a sailor threw overboard because he was seasick?
edit on 13-6-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Right, it doesn't mention anything about HAARP. But I was responding to the quote "We know that it is not HAARP!!" and was given a link. This link does mention this at all so I am left with more questions. Japan gets quakes all the time, this I understand. So it is doubtful that it is anything but a natural happening.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I am just mentioning the other sites in response to Boncho who wanted a source link to the other HAARP type locations. This video does claim it causes earthquakes though I doubt we'll ever know if HAARP was related to the Japan disaster. It IS hard to imagine someone perpetrating something so horrible, I admit.

No, you've mistaken my words.

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Unity_99

Source?

I was actually asking for a source (1) to explain how HAARP is attributed to Tesla (2) How all the research facilities -I mean earthquake machines- are known to "fire off in unity" (3) How the earthquakes can be anywhere....

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Oh, got it. Sorry. I actually saw the show 'That's Impossible' and didn't know there were other facilities like HAARP in the world so that's probably why I read it wrong. It was definitely news to me.

Thanks for the clarification.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

reply to post by boncho

Oh, got it. Sorry. I actually saw the show 'That's Impossible' and didn't know there were other facilities like HAARP in the world so that's probably why I read it wrong. It was definitely news to me.

Thanks for the clarification.

Search "Phage" "HAARP" in the ATS Search. He will bring you up to speed on everything that is (and is not) HAARP.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join