It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent Warning! on Fukushima from Army Maj General Intelligence, retired.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
Personally I think Fukushima is a game changer for humanity. It could be the beginning of the end. I thanking my stars I choose not to bring children into this f'ed up world.

As for that General and his video? He lost me when he said "A catastrophic earthquake some people think was man made". I left the video right there. People do not need to "Make Earthquakes" in Japan. It is one of the most seismically active places on the planet.

Lets assume we can use HARP to "Make Earthquakes". I have but one tiny question; "Why is Iran, Iraq, North Korea, China and Russia" not buried under tons of earthquake rubble? Wait and think about it before you reply lest you make a fool of yourself.

Stupid humans, there is enough crap going on to not need to make up more crap.

Well, all I can say to your response is that this Retired Major General spent most of his 32 years in intelligence and if he says " make earthquakes " I'm sure he has some knowledge of it happening in the past. Read about "HARP" I think it's called, they have ways of wreaking havoc.

edit on 11-6-2012 by Mamatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

He says south american foods , we can get real cocoa powder from there its nearly a complete food in itself . whipped to froth maybe with s a soya milk , is somewhere close to how the priveldged used to drink it down there , 'the food of the gods' it was called and cocoa was means of exchange like / instead of money . Its packed with proper stuff Seaweed , , check it out too . Like the man says. There are 50 trace minerals/elements in it loads else good as well . Maybe if you stick it on your face as well , that being exposed to air ... only guesswork that

Where do you get trophic iodine btw ?
edit on 11-6-2012 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by R0CR13

reply to post by Numbers33four

And the governments of the World spent Billions on this research over the years ...

but they always do that when there is nothing to it .... right ?

Stubblebine may be jumping on the bandwagon but the point is Valid .

Fukushima is going to kill millions prematurely ....

but wait I was assured by another member on another thread that it will all just rain out ..

Oh goodie ... never mind go back to sleep .

Read my other posts and stop preaching to the choir. He is still a loon. Probably made that way from being boofooed while hopped up on acid.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
reply to post by PMNOrlando

Did you see Men Who Stare at Goats? Remember the crazy general? That character is based upon the guy in your thread.

Ah so you mean he's normal.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

First I mail ordered it from somewhere on the Island, but its in the health food store here so I buy it now in the store.

One of the good things about the health food store is they stock non radiated and organic things, and really research the quality of anything brought in.

I've been buying things like rice and other goods, ensuring they came from the southern hemisphere, Australia and other places, but there is only so much that this can do. His idea of bringing food in is great though, and hopefully many will look into this.

But he said everyone had to move to the Southern Hemisphere if they wish to live and prosper. That would mean leaving positive, equal middle class nations, and also, the amount of bloodlines and SS and PTB in those nations is getting higher and higher in itself, and who would ever want to go and get close to those guys?
edit on 11-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Irregardless of its placing on the map

Is that you lambert? Irregardless?

2nd line

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Bakatono

Who is lambert? Just asking. Sounds like a guy. I'm not a guy.

second line.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
And still the governments of the world have time to play war games.
Shouldn't they have been hard at work doing something to entomb this thing?
Cost?
Can't be anymore than the cost of wars currently ongoing and coming up.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

I believe this is their major depopulation tool. And all the wars, or even if they conduct some of them, and all the things we here about, are just distractions.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Here's some straight talk - an update from 9th June. Apparently all life forms pulled from the Pacific showing radiation contamination.

edit on 11-6-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Earth Reaching a Tipping Point:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Oh Great! Check out this story which is also on aother ATS thread and tell me what you think as it relates to the current topic. I think we, among other countries should be worried about entombing this mess in Japan instead of going into Syria. really Obama!?!?!? If anyone votes for him I'll be surprised. Here's the link I mentioned earlier.

Obama speeds up limited air strike, no-fly zones preparations for Syria
www.debka.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Yeah, I agree mama, I'm so glad I'm old (and will die soon relatively speaking) that means I won't be killed by this disaster.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PMNOrlando
I think we, among other countries should be worried about entombing this mess in Japan instead of going into Syria. really Obama!?!?!? If anyone votes for him I'll be surprised. Here's the link I mentioned earlier.

Obama speeds up limited air strike, no-fly zones preparations for Syria
www.debka.com...

No kidding! We, the human race, would be much better off if we spent our borrowed trillions on stopping this catastrophe, instead of creating new ones.

dumbasses in power

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709
reply to post by Mamatus

Yeah, I agree mama, I'm so glad I'm old (and will die soon relatively speaking) that means I won't be killed by this disaster.

Yea, lucky you. I feel bad for my kids and the child of a friend of mine who is yet to be born.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four

Read my other posts and stop preaching to the choir. He is still a loon. Probably made that way from being boofooed while hopped up

You sound like a "boofooed" loon, there buddy, and I HAVE seen your other posts. Follow the T & C there too...

I am listening to this guy and he sounds like a General. I was in the Army. You don't have loony Generals who last that long. Especially not in Military intelligence.

He's speaking science, and he's doing it in a logical cool manner. His info is also correct. I have researched this quite a bit. I watched the radiation maps from the french, and there was radiation over the US by about March 20. It got to parts of North Carolina at around March 26th 2011.

It rains a lot here because I'm in the mountains. The wet western air hits the cold mountain air and it all turns into rain. I hope I'm not in a hot spot, but I've been feeling sick on and off for the last 6 months. I never used to ever get sick. My body doesn't seem to be healing very quickly anymore.

I hope it's not related... I just don't know.

(for correctness he uses an ocean current picture to show radiation spread, but that's not how it's getting here, it's getting here in the air. it's at 14:22 I wish I could find the real models of it, but I havn't found them since April 2011)

Originally posted by Bakatono

dumbasses in power

I wish I could still believe that. My Army days have taught me these guys play dumb, so you can get mad at them, without wanting to chop off their heads for being traitors to the human race.

From the General retired: "Listen to what I have said and then TAKE appropriate ACTION NOW."
edit on 6/11/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Actually the more I think about it where are all the eco warriors like green peace and what not, online petitions, occupy, anonymous etc in this? Did we finally become so blazé about the really real important things that all we do these days is talk about it online and hope someone else will solve it? I rarely engage because most issues are not worth engaging in other than through ideas, but this if any cause is one worth trying to prevent from becoming the disaster it promises to become.

Forget all the other causes because if we don't prevent this one tiny weeny world wide contamination event then no other things really matter. Lol believing that the southern hemisphere will not be affected because when did contaminated seafood, fish and birds, water etc ever care about if it is in the southern or northern hemisphere. Please tell me you are not buying into the the waters of the south atlantic never mix with the northern water....
OK to believe with regards to Iodine radiation but what about the longer lived radioactive isotopes?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Stubblebine does not vet out as a valid source. Known coocoo.
Not sure about Fukushima.
Am sure about Stubblebine.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant
Stubblebine does not vet out as a valid source. Known coocoo.
Not sure about Fukushima.
Am sure about Stubblebine.

let me see...

Don't hold back now.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I skipped to the very end. It's the equivalent of "reading the fine print."

He is seeking investors for a company that sells food. I think I've heard enough. The entire world is so-say dying, but he's trying to raise money for a company that will profit, for what reason, if things are so bad?

Keep your money guys! Spare yourselves what this probable fearmonger says then sells.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join