It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama speeds up limited air strike, no-fly zones preparations for Syria *VIDEO*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Obama speeds up limited air strike, no-fly zones preparations for Syria

www.debka.com

US President Barack Obama has ordered the US Navy and Air Force to accelerate preparations for a limited air offensive against the Assad regime and the imposition of no-fly zones over Syria, debkafile reports. Their mission will be to knock out Assad’s central regime and military command centers so as to shake regime stability and restrict Syrian army and air force activity for subduing rebel action and wreaking violence on civilian populations.
debkafile’s sources disclose that the US Presiden
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Uh oh.. here we go! Bypassing the UN cause Russia and China will not sanction the intervention of Syria. Both have large interest, including the Russian naval base.

This is an some ways, how the Lybia campaign started, except that it was the UN saying "go ahead, air strike", this time the States, and most likely NATO countries, will start in there soon. Remember, bombing another country is GOOD FOR BUSINESS! Do you think as a member of a NATO country, you will get a say in your countries decision to airstrike Syria?1 Nope... probably not. During Lybia, government just went ahead, regardless of what their citizenship said and did it cause "everyone else was doing it!" HA! Remember what your mom said? If everyone else was jumping off a bridge, would you do it?! Apparently, NATO leaders didn't learn that lesson when they were kids.

Thoughts?!

www.debka.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 6/11/2012 by Nspekta because: added video and title

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
If that is what the terrorist state of israel wants, it is what they will get.
And people wonder why I say that terrorist cell should be eradicated...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

This is stupid if they actually do this, the Russians, iranians will get involved

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
In the article it does not say whether it will happen soon. do we think it will happen in a month, a week, tomorrow?

And what will this mean for Iran, Israel, Jordan, NATO, Russia, and Saudi Arabia (since they are arming the rebels)?

This is scary...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This needs to be investigated-When will it happen,or is it more rhetoric from Debka?

If this happens-US and its allies are at open war against another middle east country.

William Hague,UK Foreign sec.has just said the UK needs to send troops if it gets worse on live TV..

Its on.
Again.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by theirtruthlies0806
In the article it does not say whether it will happen soon. do we think it will happen in a month, a week, tomorrow?

And what will this mean for Iran, Israel, Jordan, NATO, Russia, and Saudi Arabia (since they are arming the rebels)?

This is scary...

It means that we will soon be at war, again. This time, it will be the Russians supplying the weapons and the USA taking them out too. This, imo, is going to lead to WW3. Once we start killing the Russian Army, who apparently is already there and waiting, the military build up between the 3 nations (include China) is going to explode in that region.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I'll say it again!

Obama needs to enforce a NO FLY ZONE over Israel!

edit on 11-6-2012 by disfugured because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Obama needs to get out of the White House.

End of Story.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The scary thing is, this is would could lead to world war 3, and during the summer of 2012 no less.

I have to admit, I watched this 2012 doomsday fictional thing in 1997 on Abc or Nbc primetime, and well it's worried me some, since it's more of a documentary now, and haven't been able to find it since.

But Syria isn't the same as Libya, Libya was a bit more disorganized and their leadership was the same, but Syria may be disorganized as a country but it's government is far from, being backed by some of our not so much allies, even though we has deals with them too. Could just mean Syria is the friend that gets ousted due to friend hierarchy.

In any cases, it's gonna go down, and this summer for sure, everything is too primed and ripe, like a Hot, humid summer afternoon primes a thunderstorm.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
This is stupid if they actually do this, the Russians, iranians will get involved

Let them....

Albania, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States

Supported by Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Yemen, Algerian and Pakistani nationals etc etc etc and not to mention a large percentage of the Syrian population themselves.

All wrong...

Russia, Iran, & a tiny ruling Elite in Damascus are right...

edit on 11-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
I'll say it again!

Obama needs to enforce a NO FLY ZONE over Israel!

edit on 11-6-2012 by disfugured because: (no reason given)

Why?

Israel has its own Air force,and they have a strict fly zone already?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I wish I could say something to make a difference, but I cannot as it is not my call. Rest In Peace. For those injured, displaced and left with shattered lives, I am saddened. Until mankind can develop the intelligence and respect to overcome the difference that emerge, this is how it has been and will continue to be.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
If you're going down the path of doomsday,. 2012, and biblical end times; I have a greater fear....

The arrival of a new "political/diplomatic" player who will "bring peace" to the region....

THAT scares me.

Watch for the one-eyed guy with a silk blue turban.... or some such thing

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

you forgot Pakistan and Afghanistan, there right too you know, also was Egypt but then...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by damingus

This report is baseless and just a speculation.

Russia does not have grit left to fight any major war let alone the WWIII.

Russia does not have any weapons for its own forces so from where the weapons for Syria will come from.

Russia will back off once all its diplomatic and political moves are exhausted.

Russia might offer asylum to Assad and family to remove him from power, given some friendly party takes to the helm in Syria. Assad is not a fool, he will take his billions and move to Moscow to retire in comfort and peace.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

edit on 11-6-2012 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Then the emptying of the great lakes through the Mississippi river, and world's coastlines rises by 25 or more feet over night.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

End of Story.

i am not sure that would help at this point-I bet Mitt would carry on the agenda and some.

Nothing will stop intervention now-it has been going on since day 1 a year back,and too much has been invested to stop now.

this is a bad situation,getting worse by design IMO.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

Originally posted by Common Good

End of Story.

i am not sure that would help at this point-I bet Mitt would carry on the agenda and some.

Nothing will stop intervention now-it has been going on since day 1 a year back,and too much has been invested to stop now.

this is a bad situation,getting worse by design IMO.

I am confident that you are quite correct. It takes a special kind of perspective to avoid the reality that seems at times ridiculously obvious....

There's a script... politicians are actors.... It doesn't matter which actor plays King Kong ... he still dies in the end....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join