It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black helicopters in my area

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I live in Ohio in the Northern Ohio River Valley. The area used to be a very big mill community. Anyhow, I live in a smaller town surrounded by quite a few other small towns all within a few minutes of each other and all next to each other.

A few months back is when I saw my first black helicopter. It was around dusk when I saw it flying East over my town, just a few houses down from mine and towards the local mill. It had two rectangular red lights on the bottom of it, one on the left and one on the right.

Then about a month ago I was driving out to my in-laws house (which is about 12 mins drive from my house) to pick up my wife and daughter. When I got about a half mile outside of the town limits there were two black helicopters flying side by side heading Northwest towards the town. They were flying over a field toward a heavily wooded area. On the other side of that area is the town. I was watchin them but then I had to go around a turn in the road which then leaves the road running parallel to the woods, so I lost sight of them for what should have been only a minute or two. After making it into the town I began looking again and they were nowhere to be seen. They should have reached the town around the same time I did. Nothing. Even if they had changed course they would have been able to have been seen. I looked in every direction and there was nothing. It was like they simply disappeared. And it was a clear, sunny day. Where did they go? I don't know.

Finally a couple weeks ago, I was going to the grocery store and stopped at the gas station in town first. While getting gas, I saw a red and white helicopter flying over town, over my neighborhood, right next to my house (I can see my house from the gas station), towards the mill. It was flying VERY low. It kept flying over the area until I lost sight of it.

Then I got in my car and got on the highway and drove up to the grocery store in the next city over. Upon coming back, heading North, on the highway, as soon as I got outside of the city, there was that same red and white helicopter flying off to my right, again very low, over the railroad tracks. I don't know if it's related to the black helicopters, but it caught my attention how low it was flying and seeming to be surveilling the area.

Anyone experience stuff like this?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
sounds weird to have helicopters flying around like that...do you stay near any airforce bases or any search and rescue bases.?

does the power plant use helicopters?

like this one?

Duke

edit on 11-6-2012 by DukeEligos because: edit

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by shaluach

Action News out of Cleveland had a Red and White Bell jet Ranger.

Then there is also this avaition school.

www.ehow.com...

Also, most military helicopters appear black in dusk and dawn.

It is turning to summer so I would think that Ohio NG is training more often as well. Why do most NG and Reserve units train during the summer is beyond me. That is a question for another thread/post.

There is also the Youngstown-Warren Air Reserve Station where they may be coming out of.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

A few things come to mind.

1. The Feds are watching someone in your neighborhood possibly selling or moving drugs.
2. The Feds are looking for drug growth in the wooded areas around your town.
3. There is a facility being built near your town? Have you seen any big scale construction in your area?

Now, I'm in Central Ohio, and I live in the rural parts. Lately, I have seen an increase in Blackhawks flying over my property and 2 weeks ago, there was this one Blackhawk that made 4 passes over my house. I've been in my house for almost 10 years and this has never happened. The other interesting part is, the Blackhawks are flying over at night now, where they have only flown over during the day in the past
edit on 11-6-2012 by KnightFire because: typo

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DukeEligos
sounds weird to have helicopters flying around like that...do you stay near any airforce bases or any search and rescue bases.?

Duke

No. I just checked. The nearest military bases are near Pittsburgh.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Action News out of Cleveland had a Red and White Bell jet Ranger.

Then there is also this avaition school.

www.ehow.com...

Also, most military helicopters appear black in dusk and dawn.

It is turning to summer so I would think that Ohio NG is training more often as well. Why do most NG and Reserve units train during the summer is beyond me. That is a question for another thread/post.

There is also the Youngstown-Warren Air Reserve Station where they may be coming out of.

TDawg, possibly. But the two I saw heading out towards my in-laws house was during the day, a bright sunny day. Also, the one I saw by my house was NEAR dusk. The sun hadn't set yet.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnightFire

A few things come to mind.

1. The Feds are watching someone in your neighborhood possibly selling or moving drugs.
2. The Feds are looking for drug growth in the wooded areas around your town.
3. There is a facility being built never your town. Have you seen any big scale construction in your area?

Now, I'm in Central Ohio, and I live in the rural parts. Lately, I have seen an increase in Blackhawks flying over my property and 2 weeks ago, there was this one Blackhawk that made 4 passes over my house. I've been in my house for almost 10 years and this has never happened. The other interesting part is, the Blackhawks are flying over at night now, where they have only flown over during the day in the past.

Well KnightFire, there are a lot of pill addicts in the little town I live in so that is possible.

top topics

join