It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Bizarre Dream...4 Horsemen Of The Apocalypse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Hi All,

I had THE most bizarre dream the other night. I usually have very lucid dreams, pretty much nightly but this one took it to a new level. The dream went like this...

I looked up at the sky and saw 4 white unicorn type horses in the clouds, 2 of them were ripped open. They were glistening like the colours of the rainbow, I heard a deep voice say "The Four Horses of The Apocalypse, Its Almost Time". At that point the third hose/unicorn ripped open. When this horse ripped open, meteors started pounding the earth. I was outside with my child and my pregnant partner. I saw them coming towards us, there were hundreds of them I was filled with fear for our safety. It was impossible to run anywhere for shelter so i grabbed my son and held him into my chest as i crouched on the ground trying to make myself as small as possible and protect him, i also grabbed my partner. The meteors were hitting all around us but then they stopped, people were dying everywhere.

The last hose then ripped open and i found myself and family running, we were trying to get to higher ground, i somehow knew a tsunami was coming. The tsunami hit but we were high enough, my dream said 350m is safe.

There was more to the dream after this but it was all good. It felt like everything was cleansed. The sun was shining, blue sky, very clean, i could smell the sea. I knew many people were dead. At this point i woke up.

This is the first time i have ever dreamed about a bible type thing, i believe in a creator just not the way that a conventional christian does. I believe more in a free spirit kinda way i.e. i know i was created but i don't believe my god will torture me for eternity.

Anyone have any interpretations?
edit on 11/6/12 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Not saying it means nothing (Although that's what I tend to believe), but with all the apocalyptic memes flowing in the media, combined with the seeming collapse of Western civilization going on, I'm surprised that everyone isn't having end of world type dreams at this point.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

Indeed. I believe it has something to do with the subconscious picking up on all this, i guess the most striking part was dreaming about the bible...which i have never ever done before!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Not to make light of an apocalyptic dream, but that's a really cool one! I like the unicorn angle, instead of just plain old horses. Subconsciously you realize that the Book of Revelations is not literal.

What you dreamed is entirely possible. We could go through a meteor shower which could wipe out a lot of places, and the resulting tsunamis could easily devastate coastal areas. It would make sense to go to higher ground.

The question is, are people having these types of disaster dreams because they are picking up on the vibes of what is to come, or just picking up vibes of fear due to it being all over the internet? Only time will tell.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

A very plausible dream intertwined with the Bible. Maybe it was a vision? Who am I to say?

I think that if 2012 comes to a close, that we will see MUCH less Doom and Gloom on the interwebs and various media. Everyone will relax and carry on with life.

At which point IT will happen.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I had a dream based on Biblical symbology several years before I became a Christian.

I was lifted up by an invisible presence, and carried high over an ocean. A mountain-like meteor, burning with a blue flame, suddenly crashed down into the ocean. It was very 'real', and dramatic, and I was overawed by the experience on waking.

Years later I became a Christian (whole other story), and eventually came across this in the Book of Revelation:

Revelation 8:8

King James Version (KJV)

8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood..

Don't discount the possibility that you are being led towards something..

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
awesome read.

Personally feel that your dream is just a sign of the bleak times we are going to face. The signs are all over the place and doom and gloom seems to be the selling point this year. Your desire to protect your family from all of these bad vibes is to be admired.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

What do you WANT it to mean?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
At that point the third hose/unicorn ripped open. When this horse ripped open, meteors started pounding the earth. I was outside with my child and my pregnant partner. I saw them coming towards us, there were hundreds of them I was filled with fear for our safety. It was impossible to run anywhere for shelter so i grabbed my son and held him into my chest as i crouched on the ground trying to make myself as small as possible and protect him, i also grabbed my partner. The meteors were hitting all around us but then they stopped, people were dying everywhere.

The last hose then ripped open and i found myself and family running, we were trying to get to higher ground, i somehow knew a tsunami was coming. The tsunami hit but we were high enough, my dream said 350m is safe.

There was more to the dream after this but it was all good. It felt like everything was cleansed. The sun was shining, blue sky, very clean, i could smell the sea. I knew many people were dead. At this point i woke up.

Here is the relevant chapter in Revelation. I find your third horse interesting in that in Revelation it outlines some kind of famine and suggests economic collapse. You don't feel anything from the dream pointed to economic collapse and war as per the seals breaking in Revelation and the horses coming forth with whatever afflictions the world encounters?

Revelation 6

New King James Version (NKJV)

First Seal: The Conqueror

6 Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals;[a] and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” 2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

Second Seal: Conflict on Earth

3 When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come and see.” 4 Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.

Third Seal: Scarcity on Earth

5 When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart[c] of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine."

Fourth Seal: Widespread Death on Earth

7 When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” 8 So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.

Fifth Seal: The Cry of the Martyrs

9 When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” 11 Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed.

Sixth Seal: Cosmic Disturbances

12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold,[e] there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon[f] became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. 15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders,[g] the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

edit on 12-6-2012 by surrealist because: Formatting

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
What the ?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I had a strange dream last night as well. I can remember it vlearly but it doesn't make sense to me. Bright Orange orbs in the Western Sky and then again in the Southern sky, I was in fear and when ever I went to show someone they would always disappear or maybe i was the only one who could see them. I can remember very clearly that is was at my next door neighbours house .. To me it felt as though what ever it was, was makong its presence known to me.. Its weird because i can remember every detail in the dream yet with basically ever other one, I cannot remember anything in detail.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

aye, me Scotty....my mums an elliott and a tate....
you said you want a free spirit creator.... coming right up!
the only relationship where you KNOW you are going to heaven no matter what you do to mess it up .....is with Yahushua.for the price of a moments prayer and powwieeee.....that's all it takes.....how free

edit on 12-6-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King !!

new topics

top topics

join