It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 10, 2012- A Significant Date?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I am what I call a non-practicing psychic-medium. Meaning, I do not actively do readings or seek out information. I quit giving readings a few years ago because it made me physically ill. Since then, however, I have had the universally-shared disaster dreams and premonitions and have accurately predicted personal events in my family, but nothing on a large scale.

Two nights ago, I dreamt of a date--October 10th, 2012--and felt the urge to post about it. I never dream of specific dates (usually general time frames), so I thought I would post it here to see if anyone else has any feelings, connection, or information regarding this date. It is short but was in a personal context that I will describe below.

I'm a dj in real life (among other things) and my husband is, too. However, we haven't played out in 5 years since we moved to Colorado from Chicago. I had a dream a year or so ago about friends that all gathered to play casual sets all day at a semi-open air arena. My husband and I were there but were not on the list to play, even though we showed up with our records, so we were kind of bummed
Out of the seating area came our friends, one-by-one. They would hug me and then step back and just sort of look at me and I kept telling them that I couldn't believe I was seeing them. It had been so long, so I asked where they'd been and they didn't really answer. I didn't realize it in the dream, but as soon as I woke, I thought it was strange because the four I saw and spoke with had all been dead for between 4-9 years. For them to be gathered all in one place seemed wild to me and it felt like more of a communique than anything.

Two nights ago, I was again at the arena, but it was part of the high school just down the street from me. My husband and two children were with me and we saw people handing out flyers by the auditorium/stadium doors. For whatever reason, my husband and I looked for our dj names and didn't see them. I remember thinking it was odd that the high school would rent afterhours space to djs, but was excited anyway. There were a few folding tables scattered all around the entrance and at one of them, there was an old man with a clipboard. You had to fill in your real name, email address, and dj name and then you'd get booked for an upcoming show. No vetting, either, which I thought was strange. Still, I told my husband that I hoped the date could be pushed back because we wouldn't really have anyone show up if it was too soon, since all of our friends are in Chicago. Somehow, though, I knew we'd see them, knew they'd come out, two in particular who are very much alive in real life.

The old man handed me the clipboard and on the top, October 10th was circled and prominent. I sighed a sigh of relief at seeing it wasn't set until October because I knew we'd all be able to get together by then, that everyone we knew would be here then, especially two of our closest dj friends, and then I woke. After I thought of this, it seemed significant in some way because of the dream I had prior about the performances by those who had passed on. In the first dream, everyone who had died got together to play and all others weren't welcome, and in the second dream, everyone left who is still living were meeting at a future date to play, Chicago first, then here in Colorado. It may mean nothing, but I have examined it and do not know how that dream came from my subconscious, the friends getting together part or the October 10th part.

Every New Year's Day, I make myself a sort of intuitive calendar for the year. I visualize the year by month and see if anything outstanding stands out. This year, I realized I couldn't really see much past the end of August, beginning of September, and it was totally blank for me after October. I am not the only intuitive or so-called psychic who can't see through to the end of the year, either. Because of this, I am taking the date in my dream more seriously. If I interpret my dream on an intuitive or emotional level, it seems to say that there might be a widespread incident or disaster on or just before that October 10th date, starting in Chicago and ending here (in the least) in Colorado, hence why everyone would be able to get together to play, as in the first dream.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to any sincere comments & conversation that may follow. I am especially interested in seeing if anyone else has any premonitions or feelings surrounding the 10/10/12 date.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I would not be surprised in the very least if the SHTF in the Middle East between Israel, Iran and (directly or indirectly) America.
And we all know the implications of that event. One by one the nations of the world will be dragged into the conflict.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
I would not be surprised in the very least if the SHTF in the Middle East between Israel, Iran and (directly or indirectly) America.
And we all know the implications of that event. One by one the nations of the world will be dragged into the conflict.

I agree with you on that, for sure. We've definitely been prepped for that occurrence.

Love the avatar, by the way! Made me

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Interesting dream.

Do you have any colors or sounds in your dream?

If so, would you mind sharing them?

Any sort of discernible moods from the people around?

You mentioned your kids, are they doing anything?

The devil is in the details...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnis
Interesting dream.

Do you have any colors or sounds in your dream?

If so, would you mind sharing them?

Any sort of discernible moods from the people around?

You mentioned your kids, are they doing anything?

The devil is in the details...

It's funny you asked me about specific details, because there are two details that I left out. I didn't do it on purpose, either, but I remembered them after posting and didn't think they were significant at the time. I'm thinking about it now, so I'll mention it.

The dominant color by the auditorium hallway (there was a door that led to it) was blue, like cerulean, like water. In fact, on the walls, there was almost a reflection like off of water. You know, like if you are by an indoor pool, it casts the little light ripples off the walls & windows? The only other thing was that the old man who gave me the clipboard had 4 or 5 sharpie markers, the mini kind, in different colors: black, red, green, yellow. They were stacked up on the clipboard and rolling off. I kept telling him I only needed one, but he insisted it was fine and to just keep them on there.

My kids stood next to us like they were glued to us. However, at the beginning of the dream, my son was lost and wandering the hallway. I saw him, ran towards him, and scooped him up. This is where the dj/auditorium part of the dream came in. I was semi-lucid during the dream because I was using logic in trying to determine if it would be at all possible to coordinate everyone to come here and to get a babysitter for the kids. I remember trying to think if it would work. When I saw the date on the clipboard, it put those thoughts at ease, as I knew the date it was during the dream (it was the real date) and how much time inbetween now and then.

As far as moods, everyone was calm but excited. The old man was very cool, I remember thinking it was odd that he would be helping put this whole thing together because of his age and didn't think he'd be into anything that anyone would be playing.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I am thinking reliant only because you said

"I realized I couldn't really see much past the end of August"

I had a dream a short time ago and I cannot get it out of my head. Any that can interpret dreams would love to hear.

I dreamed I was standing in a dark area, only small area around me was light.

I had a red shopping cart, not a small one and my hands were on the cart.

A man was standing in front and slightly to the right of the cart, holding a girl about 8 (could only see her legs and bottom of a dress the top was in the dark) to large to hold really and in the other hand he had a baby.

he put the baby in my cart, I was amazed that he would trust a stranger with a baby and without asking, but I rolled up my coat and put it under the baby's head.

My main feeling was gratified that he trusted me, and aware he had a heavy burden to carry so needed to trust me.

The baby was very young but very large, way to big, dressed in a yellow stretch jump suit but he had a HUGE rectangular head, it was flat on the back and front and sides and he was a grayish pasty color.

The man said "77 days".

I woke up after he said the words. I went to my calendar and counted 77 days it came to AUGUST 26, 0r 27 depending on if I count the day of the dream.

The 77 days was the only words in my dream.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

The walls blue..then the pens that forms the Olympics colors. but the dates are...wrong.

The Summer Olympics begins Friday, July 27, 2012, and ends Sunday, August 12, 2012.

top topics

join