It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My uncle Was expirimented on?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
My uncle says he was expirimented on. Simple as that. I dont know if i believe him of not, but maybe you guys can help me out.
See my uncle was in the airforce, pararescue (PJ) to be exact. He was stationed in elmendorf base in alaska. He had literally disappeared for 6 years. He wasnt in afghanistan, iraq or anywhere that we know of. He doesnt even know where he went.
Well, about 2 weeks ago my grandmother got a call from him asking to come pIck him up. I saw him 2 days ago, clean cut, looked liked a million bucks. Thing is, he is crazy.
He says they cut his testicles off and replaced them with tennis balls, and that he was in a giant testube. And alot of other things.
He isnt on any medication or drugs.
Sometimes he just walks out of his room naked for no apparent reason and just sits on the couch. He has almost no common sense.

Its really weird ATS...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Thinair1

ETA *snipped* original post. None of that was relavent.

Ok, we do know that they readily experiment on our service personnel, so your uncle needs to get full copies of his service records and medical records, and have them reviewed by a medical professional and an attorney to find any inconsistencies.

Here is a long list of atrocities our Government has already admitted to performing against its own people.

edit on 11-6-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

He said its his "uncle" several times.
Not grandpa. Grandfather commented on the situation.

OP, There could be many reasons. Has your family contacted the military? They keep meticulous records (except for in the 90s when the military went through some changes). People don't "disappear" and if they do, they stay that way.
Are you sure he was even in the military?
Any odd behavior prior to the service?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I said uncle, he is 38 now.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

Yes we have, i dont know to much about it though, i will be going back to elmendorf within 2 weeks. I will definatly ask around for some information.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Without meaning to be crude about it..........you say he now often walks naked out of his room......so, has he got no testicles? Have they been replaced by tennis balls? If not, then he is probably mad as a hatter.......

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thinair1

I said uncle, he is 38 now.

Whoops. I don't know how I read that wrong.

I apologize, going back to edit my post now.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Not a problem.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Ive never really looked at his junk before haha. I was in the kitchen abd he just walked out and my other uncle started yelling at him. Other uncle is an army ranger though.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Haha, i know what you mean. Can't say i would be keen at looking at my uncles in the altogether either!

Still, if anyone noticed it would be a pointer as to his mental state. If he was in the military, maybe he has been "in the brig" for the past 6 years and doesn't want to admit it?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
they cut his balls off wow

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Agree with the above: If his junk is intact, his story is suspect and he may just be crazy.
Which unit was he with? Can't find anything "pararescue" related in the tenant units on the base:
www.jber.af.mil...

The S-1 should be able to pull up his record and track his whereabouts pretty easily.
The unit should have daily logs and other easily acquired documentation. Like I said. The military keeps tons of documentation.
If he "disappeared", it would be glaringly obvious.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Flavian

Ive never really looked at his junk before haha. I was in the kitchen abd he just walked out and my other uncle started yelling at him. Other uncle is an army ranger though.

Tennis balls are pretty dang big! I think you would have noticed, even not trying to!

Does he walk funny? Golf balls maybe, but tennis balls?

edit on 11/6/2012 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

reply to post by Flavian

Tennis balls are pretty dang big! I think you would have noticed, even not trying to!

Does he walk funny? Golf balls maybe, but tennis balls?

edit on 11/6/2012 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

Tennis balls are big? Well, personally speaking............

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I have suffered with tennis elbow but never tennis ball

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

has almost no common sense. Its really weird ATS...

You know what else is really weird. You make a bunch of posts, and then you make a new post, claiming you are a Jr. High student, who feels threatened by other students.
Its almost like you have no common sense, that all threads and posts are logged for every member to see on here.

Must run in the family.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
You mean someone on the internet is lying?

SHOCKING!

haha, seems like all of this person's threads should be in the hoax bin.

top topics

join