It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream I could remember....a little....symbolic meaning? Please help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I had a dream this past week end, that is vague but a scene was more lucid than anything else as it is all I can remember, But first, let put you all into context as I think it is relevant.

First of all, for those that have read a few of my posts on this subject already know as I said so many times, I almost never remember my dreams and I recently started a journal (last week) to enter all that I can remember as soon as I wake up. so far I have 2 entries including this one. first one off topic and irrelevent but this one, I am not so sure.

Secondly, I have been trying to contact my spirit animal guide as I have no idea what it could be. And meditating didn't help as I have a hard time visualizing. Still working on it...I feel I am getting close.

Now this dream I had...very short and sweet as I can't remember much of it anyway....it is just a scene really!
"I was in a vast field, just grass everywhere, it was peacefull. And down came a GIANT BLACK BIRD (Crow maybe?) from the sky with its wings openned wide and it landed in front of me, it was looking Right , Left and straight at me all at the same time (weird I know..seems there were 3 of them but there was only one....I dont quite get that either). I felt this sensation of acceptance and love and was attracted by it....it was magnificent! Oh and I really mean HUGE LIKE 30 FEET TALL APPROX.!!!!"

Did I just find my Animal spirit guide of was this just a coincidence and has a whole different meaning?

I Googled it but couldn't find a meaning for this..or the kind of bird it was.. can anyone please help me!!

Much appreciated.

Teye22

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

From the Manataka tribal pages:

"CROW" ( Spirit Guide) Crow is the left-handed guardian. Crows are the bringer of messages from the spirit world, and is thought to dwell beyond the realm of time and space. When you meet crow, he could be telling you that there will be changes in your life and that possibly you should step by the usual way you view reality and look into the inner realms …walk your talk…be prepared to let go of your old thinking and embrace a new way of viewing yourself and the world. When you learn to allow your personal integrity to be your guide, your sense of feeling alone will vanish. Your personal will can then emerge so that you will stand in your truth. The prime path of true Crow people says to be mindful of your opinions and actions. Be willing to walk your talk, speak your truth, know your life’s mission, and balance past, present, and future in the now. Shape shift that old reality and become your future self. Allow the bending of physical laws to aid in creating the shape shifted world of peace. "

All birds are symbolic messengers, as flight is seen as representing the bridge between the two realms. They represent transformation and higher powers. Considered to be of a similar nature to coyote..tricksters..some wise caution is useful when interacting with crow....a simple 'stop look listen' approach is advised.

You might also wish to see here: www.ravenfamily.org...

best

Rosha

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Good information about the crow. In regards to the trickster medicine, the avatar of the OP has lightening which is also symbolic of that medicine. The reversal of energies is the heyoka way. I would suggest reading more about this.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Thanks the replies, very helpfull. I understand a bit more what this bird signifies. Do you think it could be my spiritual guide....or just a dream?

new topics

top topics

join