It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our creator is preparing few people for a major event.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

What does it have to do with God?
and your stars filled in......
but.....the title
the title hints at a global "change of paradigm" thus the......wait I see now .... I haven't felt a presence like this since......(turns and hurries offscene)...
edit on 12-6-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahweh is our new king

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
hey storm,

one thing to think about when storing foods and water is rats, mice, critters, bugs.
i lost ALL of my emergency water due to rats or mice. i had bought 7 gallon thick plastic water containers. very well built. when i went to move last august i noticed that ALL of them had holes chewed through corners.

what ever you store, put it in a strong container of sorts. it will help you keep your stuff longer.
my stuff was in my garage, but don't think critters are unable to get to them in your home. cause they can.

good luck!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
LOL buying things on a whim, and buying things OTHER than what you set out for is COMPLETELY NATURAL CONSUMER BEHAVIOR.

it's called IMPULSE BUYING:

Spur of the moment, unplanned decision to buy, made just before a purchase. Research findings suggest that emotions and feelings play a decisive role in purchasing, triggered by seeing the product or upon exposure to a well crafted promotional message. Such purchases ranges from small (chocolate, clothing, magazines) to substantially large (jewelry, vehicle, work of art) and usually (about 80 percent of the time) lead to problems such as financial difficulties, family disapproval, or feeling of guilt or disappointment. See also cognitive dissonance. Read more: www.businessdictionary.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by yougetwhatyoudeserve
reply to post by storm2012

I think it is just 100% pure arrogance to "speak for G'd" and to claim in public that G'd has chosen you to do something.

A relationship with the most high is very personal, and not something to "brag" about on the internet or in public.
edit on 12-6-2012 by yougetwhatyoudeserve because: (no reason given)

lol I never said god has chosen me, there are few people who feel this way. Not only me, and its feeling deep inside that someone is leading me. Just look at the news, we could be facing a ww3 soon. Russia is sending attack helicopters to Syria. Sooner or later, US will have to join.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12
..just please confirm to me you ve read previous post, Storm

because somehow, your OP touched me very much

bless

confirmed read, and thank you

yes this is the year, by end of fall, something is about to change. Peace is soon to come.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
3 days of darkness eh? Well I give you 100 bucks if it does happen.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh
gotta love the logic of a bible banger...they stock up on supplies so this is immediately a sign from their god that a major event is coming..I'd have a cat scan done if i where you..there's stupid than there's religion stupid..I don't know whats worse, the fact that you believe this or the fact that you posted this in public

Can you read my OP again. I am not stocking up. Something is making me do it. Its like i dont want to buy anything, But somehow i end up buying it. I dont need it at all as of right now, but what can be the cause of me buying all this, makes me wonder. I am not going by religion, but from what is happening, fukashima, solar storm, grid failure, earthquakes, anything can strike anytime, or even the 3 days of darkness. You never know what can happen buddy, i am not telling you to go buy the stuff and store it . Its just happening to me out of no where, that I am storing on supplies.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
3 days of darkness eh? Well I give you 100 bucks if it does happen.

3 days of darkness, i dont know if the people who predicted of the 3 days of darkness are right or wrong. But we shouldn't even worry about the 3 days of darkness right now. We should worry about fukashima, earthquakes, solar storms, electrical grid knockout or any natrual disaster. Lunar eclipses, solar eclipses and transits occur. Remember a venus transit occurs every 100 some years, what if something comes in an eclipse with earth every thousands of years, that humanity dont know about, only the ancients knew. Nobody in the world right now is living more than 130+ years. We dont even know the cosmos yet.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
i have had this same feeling for some time and i have done the same thing.
i can recommend 1 month food supply in a bucket like the ark at costco. perhaps 100$
also heater meals self contained like a MRE and self heating. i buy them by the case.

and the good old stand by 25# bags of rice and beans with 5g bottles of water.

if you feel a need to do this the cheapest option is to get the rice and beans and water. it will give you peace of mind that you can depend on yourself if food goes rare. and it is the lowest cost option.
trust me you will be very grateful to have it if you need it and you will have so much it will be easy to help others in need if you choose to do so...

i will not say something told me to do this, i just felt more and more that i needed to do this. it is something previous generations did with out thought since it was required in the old days to have some stored food set aside for the lean times.

do not forget the wisdom of your forefathers.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

if it does happen your money will be useless. i hope you are right and do not have to find out how that feels.

you can allways eat the stored food later if there is no reason to keep it.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I doubt anything too serious will happen. WW3 is what we should be looking out for right now. I see a timeline between 2013-2017, not too far is it. We're looking at over 2 billion casualties. I could be wrong and it could be the opposite, the SHFT may occur first.

Africa and the middle east are already falling apart as we speak.
edit on 12-6-2012 by DeadSnow because: stupidity

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwguessjr

if it does happen your money will be useless. i hope you are right and do not have to find out how that feels.

your on the right track, some people think its wasting money, but you can use eat or drink the stuff you bought in your daily life.
edit on 12-6-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I doubt anything too serious will happen. WW3 is what we should be looking out for right now. I see a timeline between 2013-2017, not too far is it. We're looking at over 2 billion casualties. I could be wrong and it could be the opposite, the SHFT may occur first.

Yup around fall ww3 might get really heated, also Europe is falling apart with economy.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Having lived through a major earthquake in my life, it really is wise to "prepare" within reason, for the "worst"....The Op's "instinct" is to have some supplies on hand, is very smart...reguardless of "devine" intervention...which I do believe in.....ask any fireman or other emergency worker, and they will tell you that in a SHTF senerio, they will be overwelmed, and the more prepared individual homes are to "weather" the storm will greatly lessen the "impact" of what may happen.

I keep thinking about some old joke about the guy stranded on a dessert island, and he fails to see that God had given him several "changes" to be rescused.....and he didn't get it......

It's so wierd thinking about my memories of this earthquake, I was 7 yrs old, it happened in Sylmar CA, it was REALLY bad, our house was trashed, no power or water for weeks, my Mom, who is the the coolest, most honorable woman you could meet, was devastated, and I will NEVER forget my Dad running in our room, sis and I shared a room with bunk-beds, he grabbed us both, lol, I remember the earth still shaking as he ran down the hall to my parents bedroom....I was sooo scared when I saw my Mom's face......she was freaked out.

Anyways...the cooperation and Love that I experienced deeply effects me to this day....our neighborhood pulled together...and it's really quite beautiful....The Men...gotta love them....made sure all the gas and stuff was turned off....and barbacued thier hearts out in the middle of the street, and all us kids were fed. The Mom's cleaned up the mess, everything was broken, dishes, just glass everywhere, sidewalks and buildings, including hospital just trashed..people died...it really is still somewhat "surreal"...but it happened...

Geez my intention is never to promote fear, I just want us all to be prepared...I do have a couple of cases of water in my garage, lol, and I fill up old bleach bottles with water....yup I even date them......The one thing that made a big difference in the earthquake we lived through, is that a few neighbors had pools, lmao...we all had to go get a bucket of water to to go "potty"....it worked, pouring a bucket of water in the tolient would flush it.

Oh My Goodness,,,,God Bless us...♥

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Africa or at least east Africa will go by late 2012, early 2013 by this time the 'Western World' will have an uprising and will have their hands full, Remember Pike's words on WW3?.Anyone have any info on Asia at the moment. I will try create a thread on East Africa's future massacre in the next couple of days but I fear for my life
.....NOT!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwguessjr

Have you ever thought about what separates us from TPTB?, social class...how do we go around that? Simple make loads of $$$$.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Nah, it just means that you have a serious chance of becoming a crazy hoarder.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Yes, the creator of all life has asked His people to store up 3-6 months worth of food and supplies (for those currently in the body of Christ), but that most of it may be given away to others that need it more when the time comes. For God's people rely on God for safety (Petra) during this year of the Lord (day of the Lord).

If you are recieving these instructions through the spirit (mind), then you may be in the process of being called to live on into the millenial reign of Jesus Christ to come next Pentecost 2013 (May 19th, 2013).

Your time frame is in line with the truth and when events begin to transpire soon God will make known to you His plan and where He is working in this day of the Lord (year of the Lord).

And pay no attention to those attacking you, in the end all will be greatful for those who God works through at this time, if He so chooses to bring you into His body. Many who have never known God will come to know Him now at this time by design.

God Bless,

edit on 12-6-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh
reply to post by Lone12

because they are never, ever, ever right..how many times do we have to hear garbage like this..they've been spoutin' this s*** for over 2000 years now, and again it never ever happens..it's like that annoying itch you just can't reach..it gets old real fast

If it's so annoying then dont read or comment on it. Surely there must be a thread out there that doesnt annoy you.

Personally, I avoid those that annoy me. JMHO

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012

Yup around fall ww3 might get really heated, also Europe is falling apart with economy.

Spain is on the brink but keep an eye on Italy. If it fails, the US will feel it.
edit on 12-6-2012 by Henley because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2012 by Henley because: none

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join