<< 7  8  9   >>

join

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Anytime broseph

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I just fooled you guys into a valuable multicultural experience.

Now do any of us want to see all these hot chicks bombed? I sure as hell do not. We are a global community. There is no need for war just because the incompetent United States Government cant pay its bills or run its country.

Save a hot chick today. Speak out against American Imperialism. Speak out against the United States and their refusal to pay their bills and live within their means.

Places like Afghanistan have hot chicks too.
edit on 12-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus
reply to post by Kharron

Japanese women can be very cute too, but sometimes they look so young I feel like a pedophile. Maybe that's what people like about them though.

Just because you think something does not mean you should say it. Or write it.

I think Japanese women look like the height of evolution. Japanese people are the height of evolution. They are awesome. Awesome culture.

And the hot Japanese women are the hottest.

Oooh did I strike a nerve or something?
Why insult and tell people not to share opinions when you clearly shared yours?

I thought we were all adults here and sharing ideas was welcomed. Asian chicks DO look too young sometimes and people DO like them because they almost look illegal. The Japanese don't even hide this, why should we? It's a common fetish of theirs, young looking girls wearing school clothing. Although I may find some of them beautiful with pristine porcelain like skin, I doubt I could date one at the same time, simply due to the eerie feeling I get that I'm looking at a child, you know? But then again, all women are beautiful if they fit your preference.

But anyways, you can't disagree with people based on something so subjective. I just remembered an old Latin proverb I thought I'd never use when I was learning Latin as a kid decades ago: "De gustibus non est discutabant" which loosely translates to "tastes should not be discussed'.

Khar

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kharron

You did not hit a nerve.

I am advising you that your thoughts are telling and you should keep them to yourself. You reveal yourself.

Needless to say, I do not share your strange opinion. Attractive Japanese women are beautiful. If they make you think of children then........?

I find your comments disturbing and felt compelled to respond since you are indirectly saying something absurd about me. Again, I do not share your opinion.

Please do not comment again. I find you disturbing and am annoyed that I am being forced to have this ludicrous conversation.
edit on 12-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I always thought the hottest chicks were on ats..

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frogs
I always thought the hottest chicks were on ats..

I came across a hot ATS member in this thread.

I have come across others too.

ATS certainly has some hot chicks.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
In addition to this being a multicultural experience, this thread highlights the fact that us guys are attracted to women of all kinds of shapes,sizes and nationalities.

Dont let a cosmo magazine tell you what us guys like. They are just trying to sell stuff and make you feel bad. You do not have to conform to an image on a magazine to gain interest from us.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

In addition to this being a multicultural experience, this thread highlights the fact that us guys are attracted to women of all kinds of shapes,sizes and nationalities.

Dont let a cosmo magazine tell you what us guys like. They are just trying to sell stuff and make you feel bad. You do not have to conform to an image on a magazine to gain interest from us.

Totally agree with the "Save a Hot Chick" campaign!

... but not just from the US, from EVERY country that uses warfare, terror and oppression to further its own agendas.

ed it on 12/6/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hello Everyone, The Wife is taking a Nap and I guess there is no need for me to tell you, I Love My Chinese Angel

I like Chinese Women, Very Beautiful and They Can Have A Kind and Loving Nature to them as long as you Don't Piss Her Off

Yes, I think that I'm a Lucky Man. After 2 failed marriages I got lucky.
HOOTERS in China?

Kung Fu Girl,,,Reminds me of my wife
For reasons you don't need to know

Last but not least, How many of you know ATS'er ThePublicEnemyNo1, She has a friend of her family named Tina Guo, Have some of you heard her music? Yes, she's Chinese and came to America with her parents at a young age.
I understand from ThePublicEnemyNo1 her brother that he and Tina are touring right now.

All go now, I hear my wife,,,,,, Yes she my Chinese Flower, Delicate to the Touch,,,

edit on 12-6-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)
edit on 12-6-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

Dont let a cosmo magazine tell you what us guys like.

Amen.
2nd

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I would have to say Sweden/Denmark/Norway.

All girls look almost identical without make-up.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Save a hot chick today.

That is fantastic!!!

Some washed up model should go over to Afghanistan and do a whole Sally Strothers act, attempting to draw money from citizens by making them feel bad for the pain and squaller that the hot Afghan chicks have to live through. You would see an end to the war real quick when you put a bunch of smoke-pieces on TV.

And not just their eyes, either. Take off them burqas, ladies.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Now this I can 100% agree with. Nothing is worse than an extremely good looking woman with the personality of a house brick imo. I say if you let those crap rags dictate to you what is sexy, fun, or just downright acceptable, then you've sold out and cannot stay true to yourself. We put so much emphasis on image these days, it's sickening to behold.

Just Be You.

That goes for both sides of the fence. Nobody likes a fake.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It seems everyone has pretty much covered 'chicks' from many countries around the world
As I indicated earlier, men find most women attractive. Some are instant attraction and for some it takes time. Average man will think sexually even about an ugly woman laying besides him in the dark of the night
This is the truth. Basically the question should not be 'Who has the hottest chicks? but 'Which country has the most hottest chicks in large numbers?'

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Go to any college town in Texas. You can't go more than 5 feet without bumping into at least a 9... Just look up Ms. Texas in any of the past Ms. USA or Miss America pageants, and you'll see what I mean.

Sure, many Japanese girls are cute, but by sheer volume and percentage, Texas kills it. (and no, I'm not a Texan)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Must be the texas beef if not the water

I have noticed the same in Texas.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by isthatbigfoot

Not sure what girls are hotter but they aisan/japaniese girls defo have nicer faces but you cant always tell if they are infact women being sooooooo many ladyboys an alll

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
awwwwwwww mannnnnn, I saw the title and thought it was about putting air conditioners in the chiten coup

new topics
top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join