Who Has The Hottest Chicks?

page: 1
8
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   


Its gotta be Japan doesnt it? Hot Japanese girls are so perfect looking.

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but for me, it is the Japanese that hold the title for the land of the hottest chicks. There are many contenders in my mind. Russians/Ukrainia have some crazy hot girls. Hot Jewish girls have a distinct crazy hottness. Italians have some hot girls... Im sticking with the Japanese though. So hot.

We all know that Australian males are the most attractive on average and we all know that Australia has more hot guys per capita than the rest of you, but what about the chicks? Do you agree? Are the Japanese the hottest?



Edit- this is a multi-cultural thread. Not sexist.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)




posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
God forbid you use the word "chicks" around here, the last time i did i was pounced on by the feminists lol. I would def go with Sweden!



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus
 


Germanicus are you gay?
Just asking because you start a thread saying who has the hottest chicks yet end up saying Australia has the hottest men?

Also I think the Europeans are the most attractive race in the world.



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by oneness86
God forbid you use the word "chicks" around here, the last time i did i was pounced on by the feminists lol. I would def go with Sweden!


Those feminazi chicks can bring it


Good choice


+13 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Really handsome roosters and prize winning chickens have the best looking chicks...



edit on 11-6-2012 by DukeEligos because: pic add



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
reply to post by Germanicus
 


Germanicus are you gay?
Just asking because you start a thread saying who has the hottest chicks yet end up saying Australia has the hottest men?

Also I think the Europeans are the most attractive race in the world.


Nah, i wish. I was just kinda kidding because Im Australian and Im saying Im hot.


The Europeans offer quite a spectrum.



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DukeEligos
Really handsome roosters and prize winning chickens have the best looking chicks...


Sometimes.

I was discussing eugenics with my Dad a while ago and he made the great point that two ugly people can sometimes produce an attractive child. I had to agree. I know of this happening.


Im sure an ugly rooster has fathered a good looking chicken at some stage.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Can of worms mate.

All are gorgeous, none are owned. ( don't fancy Aussie or any other blokes for that matter lol.)
edit on 11-6-2012 by Timely because: missed a letter



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
all we need is a thread for the gals to oggle some lunchpacks and we'll be equal

but theres very nice ladies from virtually every country so i'll keep an eye on this thread for 'research' purposes ofcourse



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Japanese women definitely take the cake imo. Of course there's beautiful women everywhere.. but mmm japan oh how I would love to go there and find me a nice wife and learn their culture... inside and out.



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I'm really surprised you didn't say Chinese chicks

really could be in trouble with this one. Me being an auzzie chick, not offended



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Japan is kind of a paradox when it comes to the ladies. They have some of the most beautiful women on the planet, but on the opposite side, they also have the same amount of not-so-beautiful women (physically),

So that means.. Comes to canada where the women are plentiful!



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Just remember... beauty is only skin deep. Ugly goes all the way to the bone.



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by feelingconnected
I'm really surprised you didn't say Chinese chicks

really could be in trouble with this one. Me being an auzzie chick, not offended


Aussie chicks are awesome. We have every kind. Sydney rules.

I consider the Chinese to be third hottest asians. Japan is first. Korea is second. China is third.



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus
 


Me.



To my girl:

Love you baby



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Cute and European. After I did a little Euro-tour last year (Belgium, Luxemburg, Germany, France, Italy, Denmark) I found that the women there are just much more relaxed, happier, and seem to be enjoying life more.

That's not me burning every other girl in the world though, because of course most women are beautiful in some way.

Though I'll also agree with you that Japanese women can be very cute. But we get a lot of japanese people (male and female) over here as exchange students, and they stay very reserved between themselves. I've never seen them really mix with people of a different race.

For America it has to be women like Jenna Fischer though. Cute, smart and independent.



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
Japan is kind of a paradox when it comes to the ladies. They have some of the most beautiful women on the planet, but on the opposite side, they also have the same amount of not-so-beautiful women (physically),

So that means.. Comes to canada where the women are plentiful!


i have a mate that went to Canada and he said he could not keep the chicks off him. Funny, because he doesnt do so well here
i guess [SNIP]ing an Aussie makes for an interesting story or something. I plan on visiting very soon. I have only had experience with one Canadian lady. She was nice.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TFCJay
Just remember... beauty is only skin deep. Ugly goes all the way to the bone.


For sure. All the Japanese chicks are crazy nice too. I think its their culture. I find that Asain women in general are very nice.



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Puerto Rican, Big booty,C cup boobs and tanned skin. gimmi that # rawwwr!!

Has to have a booty

The effect a nice ass has is unreal, the girl could be ugly but if shes got a cracking ass shes already at least 6 out 10, instantaneously
edit on 11-6-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arekoteya
Japanese women definitely take the cake imo. Of course there's beautiful women everywhere.. but mmm japan oh how I would love to go there and find me a nice wife and learn their culture... inside and out.


I agree. They look so perfect. God really out did himself with the hot japanese chicks.





top topics
 
8
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join