It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you see spirits of your dead pets out of the corner of your eye?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I don't exactly see her, but every night, sometimes more than once a night, I feel my dog, who died last August after our 14 years together, jump up on the bed and cuddle with me. It's very strange yet oddly comforting.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostwithorangeeyes

I'm sorry for the loss of your baby
can definitely empathize with your loss.

The first cat I had, not a family cat, passed away February 2013. We had to make the difficult decision to put her down, she was a "kidney cat."

The next day my mom had her appendix rupture while in Florida (we live in California.) I flew out to stay with her while she was in the hospital and my husband stayed home. He swears he heard her and saw her. There's a spot that she always use to sit in, we kept her favorite toys there after she passed away and he swears he heard the bells of her favorite toys jingle.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Yes, I do, but only recently and my fur babies died many years ago. But, then, I am psychic and see, with my third eye, all sorts of energies from what seems to be from the corner of my eye. My fur babies materialize lately, always when I'm not even thinking of them, so that theory of thinking/visualizing is out.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostwithorangeeyes

I swear I keep finding my cat's fur on my clothes and he died last month and I can hear him in his litter box even after I threw it out man I miss him so much

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: lordofthewings

Aww, I'm sorry for you. While I don't have any love for cats myself (really allergic), I understand the feeling of loss and grief. My wife grieves still for a mastiff we had who died 5 years ago. She was really attached to that dog.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
So sorry for your loss and Yes! I have seen my non-human family members on a number of occasions. Just after my beloved Devon Rex was euthanazed a few years ago - the vet insisted as she was very old, her spine was crumbling & she had lost the use of her back legs
- I heard her distinctive meow as I put her little body in the car with me. I thought she was still alive, & unwrapped her - but no, she had gone. Later that night I heard her again. This was about 7 years ago.

And last week my soul mate, a blue Siamese of 19, died with dignity & noble acceptance - I hope to go with as much grace as he did. I tried to see him in spirit after meditating the other night, & his beautiful face appeared twice; first, his eyes were open & their usual green; the second time there were light rays coming from his eyes, which I found startling. He was a highly developed being. On a few occasions when he was still alive in the body, while I was astral projecting, I found him & his brother sitting on top of a tall, white marble building. They were clearly astonished to see me; probably thought I was still too unevolved to get out of the body
I had adopted them only a few weeks before this & they still did not quite trust me, but after the astral experience, they never left my side.

We are all spirit-souls, only the bodies were wear differ. My closest friendships have always been with the innocent, the animals; I will never understand how anyone can profess to care about them while allowing them to be killed so they can eat their corpses.

edit on 3-11-2014 by kiro8lak because: typos

edit on 3-11-2014 by kiro8lak because: another typo

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

edit on 3-11-2014 by lordofthewings because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I saw my cat last night out of the corner of my eye walking to one of her favorite spots. My husband sees her more frequently than I do. We have her ashes, don't know if that has anything to do with it. Miss her

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
I don't exactly see her, but every night, sometimes more than once a night, I feel my dog, who died last August after our 14 years together, jump up on the bed and cuddle with me. It's very strange yet oddly comforting.

My deepest condolences to you and everyone who has ever lost a pet.

My dog is still quite alive and quite healthy and active.

But I see her spirit looks much like her when she's asleep in other places around the house. I think she's capable of astral projection else, I'm seeing familiar spirits. When I went overseas far far away, I could feel her spirit lie down in my bed beside me. Quite a gentle spirit like a little human girl.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020
Thank you. I will miss her forever, that's for sure. And it's very cool how yours is with you in spirit even when not in body. The connection is simply undeniable.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   
On 6/26/2019 I lost my cat. I keep seeing him. I lay in bed I see the top of his tail for a second when I lay in bed and he is coming in. I have also seen him in my hallway and office.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This happened to me when we put our dog down. I swear I saw him come prancing in our bedroom out of the corner of my eye. My daughter who was 6 at the time says she used to hear him snoring in the living room where he liked to sleep during the day. I never heard it.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I have definitely seen entities of animals, but actually none of them were my pets. Maybe one day

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostwithorangeeyes
I had a cat die recently, my fur child. I swear to God I see her out of the corner of my eye once and a while. It is usually in her favorite spot, down below the curtain covering the patio door. Two nights ago, it was most significant because it lasted the longest (maybe one whole second?). I managed to catch some color, and noticed that although she was mostly gray colored in this life, her spiritual color was a much darker gray, almost black, but not totally. I only caught her butt and tail as she made her way under the curtain.

Do you ever see the spirits of your dead pets out of the corner of your eye?

I'm sorry your cat died. But yea. When you said "spiritual color" you totally lost me there. Any ration or logical person would ask "what the &@&^# is a spiritual color"? So I'm going to just tell you that maybe like how people when they lose their limbs have phantom limbs, maybe its the same with you and your cat. So use to being at that corner, your mind starts to think he is still there. Otherwise I have no explanation.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I had a cat die recently, my fur child. I swear to God I see her out of the corner of my eye once and a while. It is usually in her favorite spot, down below the curtain covering the patio door. Two nights ago, it was most significant because it lasted the longest (maybe one whole second?). I managed to catch some color, and noticed that although she was mostly gray colored in this life, her spiritual color was a much darker gray, almost black, but not totally. I only caught her butt and tail as she made her way under the curtain.

As a matter of fact yes I did... One day I decided to bring my sweet old faithful cat to the vet and asked him to end her life. She was an old cat wh gt blind and starting to bumb into furniture and such. It was so painfull to see her this way that I thouight it best for her to move on. Two days after she died I was just abut to fall asleep when I heared...or thought I heared her distinctive miauw. When I looked cross the bedroom I am sure it was her I saw.. she appeared to be transperant.. like ghost are...in movies as such. No, not with a bedsheet covering her head but just see-through. That was the nly time I did see and hear her. But from time to time it felt as if she jumped on my bed and took her place where she always joined me when I went to sleep.

True story...

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

As a matter of fact yes I did... One day I decided to bring my sweet old faithful cat to the vet and asked him to end her life. She was an old cat wh gt blind and starting to bumb into furniture and such. It was so painfull to see her this way that I thouight it best for her to move on. Two days after she died I was just abut to fall asleep when I heared...or thought I heared her distinctive miauw. When I looked cross the bedroom I am sure it was her I saw.. she appeared to be transperant.. like ghost are...in movies as such. No, not with a bedsheet covering her head but just see-through. That was the nly time I did see and hear her. But from time to time it felt as if she jumped on my bed and took her place where she always joined me when I went to sleep.

True story...

About to fall asleep.... you might have just dreamt it. Not to crush your hopes. RIP your cat. But yea. If it was a real apparition, do you really think you just fall asleep. Rational person would have gotten up to check to see if there was really a "GHOST CAT" there? It's like if I was camping in the woods, and big foot came running through my campsite and i saw his big hairy ass in the middle of the night. I'm not going back to sleep, I'm going to get the hell out of there or check to see what the hell that was. Ed warren once wrote, if you wake up and see a ghost. And go back to sleep MOST likely it was a dream. Because if it was a real ghost. You would not have just turned over and fell asleep again. But yea RIP your cat. deny all ignorance.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
My cat, Amelia died on July 20, 2021 peacefully on her own. She was such a sweet soul, at 18 plus years old. She was cognitively aware until she took her final breath. I will miss her forever. During the past few week I seen her running around in the corner of my eye. Just today I was finishing up my self care and it seemed she was greeting me.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join