It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you see spirits of your dead pets out of the corner of your eye?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
In reply to your question i suppose that if there are human ghosts about then surley there are animal ghosts too but a flip side of this would be because you are greiving for your loved one even if it is a cat then seeing it out of the corner of your eye is comforting but could well be your mind playing tricks as you seen your cat ghost in your cats favirote places. it would be nice if it was your cat and it was just letting you know its ok.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Yes, I see my big black baby from time to time. We had a black lab newfoundland mix, he was the best dog ever. We were going through alot as a family for several months already when we lost him. It was a hard blow in an even tougher time. He adored my boys ,5 and newborn at the time, and was always protective of us all. He actually saved me from a moose only a couple of months before we lost him.
On especially tough days I will catch a glimpse of him going around the corner or walking off into the woods. It is like he still knows when mama needs him. He will always be a big part of our family, even though only I seem to know he is still here. I am glad that I do.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

edit on 16-6-2012 by woodsmom because: I messed up the format and it was not how I meant to post

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I see dumb people.
Their everywhere .
But no I haven't seen ( pet cemetary ) any cute furry lil spirits ever.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Only all the time. Seriously. My old cat,"Mama", shows up once in a while and scares the living sheet out of me. Glad I'm not the only one too. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
Yes, I see my cats that have passed on, too.
And, once, I felt one of them come and sit on my bed when I was reading before sleeping.
Just like he used to.
I felt him nestle my legs, pad me with his paws and settle down to sleep.
I didn't look down. I just switched off the light and went to sleep, too.

Sounds to me like this could have been sleep paralysis. Nonetheless I could be wrong, and that is still cool.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Yes I have a few times. After we buried Our dog Given. I could have swarm I felt him touch me and the run as he always would to the back yard and I could hear his bark. My son was with me and he felt and herd the same thing. Also when My Cat of 23 years passes. He visited me one night> I could feel him walk across me (as he always would) and a gently pat on the face and then he would rub his face on mine. It was unmistakeable. It is like they come back to say it's ok and they say their goodbye.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I see my past pets all the time, and also other past pets of friends and animals that I've met. One of the most notable ones was a past white cat that had to be put down from cancer. 3 ears ago the other cat past on and we got 2 kittens. They would never stay in my room as they were terrified of it. One day I followed their gaze and it went to the past white cat's pillow on my top bunk. That night I spoke to it and asked if she wouldn't mind the kittens being in my room as they think I'm their mom. Next day and since then the kittens have even been able to sleep on the past cat's pillow and be alone in my room.

Animals both past and present seem to like me no matter what and try be with me, some sort of gift I've been told. But I only realised it when it first happened. Family was on holiday and people at SPCA were looking after our pets. We went to church and felt a strange scratch on my legs like the one dog used to do for us to notice it. When we collected the pets, the one dog had past away and it passed on that night when I felt it, but it needed to find me to give the message. Obviously noone in my family has it happen to them so I thought I was crazy.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
My cat dies 3 years ago. She'd follow me everywhere. When i came home from work, i'd go into the garden and she'd see me and always come towards me and follow me indoors without me even calling her. She'd also wake me up in the morning by pawing at my shoulder and eyes, sometimes leaving scratches on my shoulder and face.

Since she died, i see her quite often. Also, if i oversleep, i find those same scratch marks on my shoulder and face. I have no doubt that she's still with me.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I've seen the strange things out the corner of your eye as most people have, but I've never actually seen any of my cats that have passed away.

Although there is an odd thing that happens somewhat frequently related to a cat that has passed away. I close my bedroom door completely at night and lock it (extra level of alert and/or security in case of a break in) one of my cats that passed away always would scratch at the carpet in front of my door to wake me up, so I could let her in and she could snuggle on the bed.

This scratching was quite furious evidently as over time it pulled up the corner of the carpet, and if I awoke in the morning to find the corner turned up with carpet fibers around, I knew she was trying to get into my bedroom that previous night.

She passed away a few years ago and I still wake up to find the carpet's corner turned up on occasion. Probably 10-12 times so far this year that I can remember. At first I thought it was my cat I have now, but he has never once scratched at the door to get in. It's also happened on nights were I know for a fact he was outside all night.

It was a bit creepy at first, but now I find it comforting. I don't actually think my dead cat is returning in ghost form to ruin my carpet, well maybe she is, but it's a frequent reminder of my cat I loved and every time I notice it I smile a bit. What's actually going on I don't know. It could be me wandering around in the middle of the night and accidentally catching the carpet with my foot and not remembering. It could be a secret raccoon hiding out in my place trying to eat my toes in my sleep. It could be some sort of humidity thing where at a certain temp or moisture level the carpet curls up. I don't really know, but that's the only somewhat possible ghost cat related story I have.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
yes, it happens. Not only have I seen my beloved friends out of the corner of my eye, I have been awaken by their whines to let them out for a late night pee. While I am standing there holding the door open and waking enough to realize what is happening, I realize no one is there.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Fur child? Really? This is just wrong and sad..

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Do you see spirits of your dead pets out of the corner of your eye?

Not out of the corner of my eye. I see them as little golf ball sized black or white spots that fly around. My husband sees them too. Our daughter usually sees the white ones and not the black ones. When she was little she'd call them 'the tooth fairy' because they were white and sparkly and flew so fast.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
A few months ago I had to have my horse put to sleep as he had a tumour that was growing into his brain. He was my fur-baby and he was buried in the bottom fields of the yard where he was stabled. As I walked away from his dying (it was horrendous for me, but a blessing for him) the wind suddenly blew up and I swear I heard his neigh with the wind. I know logically it was probably another horse, but it is nice to imagine it was Junior, neighing his farewell.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
My friend mentioned the other day that his Mom had to put down their 17 yr. old dog, Dusty. A few days after they put her to sleep his Mom and their neighbor were sitting outside talking and they BOTH heard Dusty's bark come from within the house!

My friend's Dad said that he had also heard Dusty barking in the house at a different time.

It kind of comforts me as a dog owner because even though they had left Dusty at the vets when she was put to sleep...her spirit(?) may have found her way back home.

As far as seeing deceased pets out of the corner of my eye...not really, BUT after I gave my cats away to a nice family I would think I'd see them out of the corner of my eye for months later. I think it just has to do with being "used to" seeing them "out of the corner of your eye".

I can't explain the barking sounds though.

edit on 4-9-2013 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Pets are a gift from above. They are guardian angles that gladly gave up teir wings for four pays so they may walk with us.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
A few have visited .A few have come back reincarnated.
I have one cat that's come back to me four times so far.....he's my guardian angel is what I've realized

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostwithorangeeyes

I did see my overweight dog, take another slice of tart from the plate, that wasn't his, but he's not dead..YET.. unless I catch up with him..... well no I wouldn't hurt him, I have to say though that I have not noticed any past pets I had that have since died, lurking around the bikkies... but now you say you seen your cat, I'm gonna keep an eye out for any of them sneakin about...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I do believe in them, though I haven't seen any of my own pet spirits that I recall.

But I used to see a ghostly black cat any time bad things would start to happen in my family. I wasn't the only one who ever saw it though.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I had a dog named Fox. He was a poodle who died late January this year, currently being 2014. He was 6 or 7 years old, and we cremated him. I kept seeing, out of the corner of my eye, a black, curly poodle. Fox was a black poodle! The visions stopped. Recently though, I have been hearing squeaking dog toy noises in my living room. It does not sound like the toy he had, but it is definitely a dog's toy. I checked all of my devices for ringers and alert sounds. There are no squeaking dog toy sounds. This has been going on for about a month, and I am not the only one hearing them. My mom, dad, and younger brother have heard them, too. Has anyone else with a pet heard a toy meant for them in their house?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join