It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who don't know

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I was around 5-7, grew up in a valley. I loved to run around in the fields and explore the area.

There was a rocky hill near my town and a road that circled around it, with a big tree in the curve.
I remember walking on the road and in the curve i saw this slender tall man coming up to meet me.
He was kind of hunched over and he had a weird face, pointy ears and really long skinny fingers.

its a blurry memory, but i've had many nightmares growing up concerning that place.

Sometimes its not a humanoid but a large yellow serpent waiting for me and most of the time the area is flooded.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malfeitor
I am posting this thread for all of you ATSers who have had experiences but don't claim to know what happened. Did you grow up with a ghost? At what age, then? Did you truly see a demon? How did it affect you? Were you very young, and saw a UFO? How did it alter your?

OK, honest questions all, haven't read down to the reply that ghosts and aliens are demons yet though, and if it isn't there yet, it will be.

As a boy I played war with 6 ghosts of soldiers who had served with me in the American War Against Northern Aggression. These men were very real to me, and have been so to others in my family and friends who have seen them throughout my life. I have sighted a great many other dead people along the way, some free standing apparitions, some just wisps and disturbances in the atmosphere. Sometimes I can hear what they say. The 6 soldiers, my Grandfather, and my Father were the most real to me, I could touch them, they were as real as you and I. I have never felt anything wrong about this, but others I know surely did. All through childhood I was told over and over they were demons, but I knew these were real men who have died.

I have experienced ET life 5 or 6 times in my life that I can remember. The fist time in West Texas, it was the middle of night and looked like the Sun set down on the road. I was taken from my semi truck, and had things done to me that caused me a lot of health problems. I cannot recall exactly what was happening, but I got radioactive burns, my Pancreas stopped producing 4 of the 7 essential sugars, and I developed Hypoglycaemia. Even stranger, my prostate is not enlarged at 58 years old, and even though I smoked for 39 years, I still have clear lungs and a very deep breath that astounds MDs. So, whatever it was, it was a double edged sword, it helped me, and it hurt me too.

The second time was a Female who I got to know pretty well over the years, via telepathy after the initial visits. She gives her name as "Amie," which means "friend." This girl took me some place not of this world, and taught me may things over 4 trips. Some of the things I was taught I have posted about in here, and some was met with scorn, and ridicule.

Demons? In the Christian sense of the word, they simply don't exist. There are inferior spirits, many of them, and each human being has several with them, this is the way of things since the time rift happened that began us all on this path. Blame the Grays for this, it is their fault alone. The later experiments having to do with Project Rainbow involved men too, and they are equally to blame. Inferiors do not fly around and temp Christians, and they do not pose as Aliens or Ghosts. If more learned to access the Ether, the place between the worlds, they would all know these things and there would be a lot less infighting in ATS between the religious crowd and the rest of us.

Before anyone says it, I am not possessed, on drugs, under therapy, drunk, and I am not special just because of this. I am not alone, there are many others like me. I rather consider it a curse sometimes that I see the dead, rather than a blessing.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

im on dmt. i learned how to make the pituitary secrete more and allow myself to dislodge from the body. it happened after i gained enlightenment. This was in 2005. now i understand the mechanics of it. i dont need any external drugs etc God built us with the ability to manufacture the most potent drug on the planet. In the universe for that matter. '___'! Dmt is actually encoded spiritual communication. the more you can secrete is the larger your channel of communication to your superconscious self. You've got to believe.

Apologies to the OP! I'm not trying to derail the thread, but I need to ask a couple questions.

Omaje....This is a subject of great interest to me. If you have in fact learned some method of
controlling the production of 'D' via the pituitary gland, can you please elaborate? Some specific form of meditation or deep breathing?

You say in 2005 you gained enlightenment. The term means different things to different people.(Many, many different things). I hope you can understand my curiosity when someone casually states that they've 'gained enlightenment'.
Can you please explain as accurately and succinctly as possible what it means to you?
Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by at1withharmony11

I watched it, and I feel as though I should preface by stating a fact you may not know; every single clip on youtube is meant for entertainment, not information. There were nifty images on the video, but not one single thing which could not be disproven. The music from The Omen really didn't help the credibility. If it is real, though, then the world is more screwy than I knew, which is saying something.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Someone close to me, who will not be named, is blessed and cursed with seeing the dead. This person has counted about twenty, give or take, though only four or five choose to be vocal. Among them are a spirit from a parallel world in which the North lost to the South in the Civil war, resulting in a communist world state, an organized crime businessman who wound up in concrete shoes, an ex hippie who crashed and burned on his bike, and a Soviet soldier who died years after being dishonorably discharged.
I wouldn't believe it myself if they weren't able to, at their choosing, show people things. Thank you for your post.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Malfeitor

I've had a few experiences that have been a "bit weird" to say the least, but the ones that have stuck with me are 2 dreams I had. The first can best be described as waking nightmare. I was at my grandmothers house and sleeping on the sofa. In the dream she was calling out to me in great fear. I got up to cross the room to her but the air was thick and couldn't move very fast. I heard this demonic laughter and tried to move away from it. I became very dizzy and fell over. Something promptly grabbed my feet and started spinning in circles, laughing all the while. When it was over I managed to get to the second bed in my grandmothers room. The next thing I know my sister is waking me up asking me what I'm doing. My grand mother lived off a highway, I was about to walk into the street.

The next dream happened several years later. In the dream I woke up in my room but everything seemed foggy. I felt like there was someone in the room with me and I was so scared I almost couldn't move. I sat up and as soon as the thought hit my mind about turning on the light, I was at the wall switch. A heard a girl giggling, but it wasn't out of joy for me fear but rather amusement that I would behave that way. Like she knew me and was gonna have alot of fun with this once I realized what was going on. Once the light was on, She whispered in my ear "Now who am I" and I could hear the smile in her voice. What was odd is she spoke with an accent that I can't really place. Though the closest I can figure is an english accent, but that's not quite right.

While the dreams are very different, they both had the feel of being very real. My dreams usually consist of places I've never been or weird things like swimming in volcanoes. The only other dream I've ever had in a place that I knew was when I was introducing my grandmother (dead for several years at this point) to someone special to me.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I have always had the ghost side of things ever since I can remember. Never seen any UFO or freaky demons or whatever. They are all ghosts as far as I can tell. Some of my first memories are dark shadows and shadows of animals in my house (had a huge black crow fly past a door way I was about to walk through)

I never know who they are or what they are trying to tell me but I have heard children playing on the landing (they woke me up
lol) I have had a hand press on my back, my legs pulled in bed, a pack of batteries flying up in the air right infront of me and then landing on the floor. Lights, shadows, fogs, bangs. The list can go on. Nothing has ever been mean or evil although it has all freaked me out

I have never pursued it, I have a interest in it but I don't like to obsess over it or try to make anything happen.

My mum on the other hand has had a few bad experiences from what I remember her telling me. She once warned me out oujia (sp?) boards and how once she and her two sisters tried one when they were younger. Long story short one of the sisters had to be exorcised.
She has had big scary sounding bangs on her bedroom door and she has always asked "who is it" with no reply. (she always taught me never to say 'come in' as that is a invitation)

One thing I remember in my old house is that I was always scared of my mums room. Our bathroom was opposite and if she had left her door open I would always have to watch the bedroom doorway as I slid myself through the bathroom door, never taking my eyes of it. Hated being alone in there or near it. I asked my mum if she knew why and she said she had a very strong guide at the time (she was going through a divorce etc) and so that might be why I felt uncomfortable near the bedroom.
edit on 20-6-2012 by LittleEskimo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Alright, friends. Here it is; I'm intoxicated and heartbroken enough that I finally do not care. Take what I've seen and do with it what you will. I do not post this for your validation. I do not post this for empathy. I'm sick of it, and if you think I'm doing you a favor, you are wrong; I'm giving it to you as a disease.

My mother was a seer. She still is, though we seldom talk. She was subjected to molestation and depravity which words cannot describe until she was about fourteen or fifteen, and it stopped due to circumstance. At that age she met a man who stole her heart, metephorically speaking, and she bore a son; my half brother was stolen from her by my grandmother, who, in my youth, I thought evil, but now now better. He was raised by my aunt and uncle, the latter of whom molested my mother from age three to twelve.

She was broken by it. She met my father at eighteen, and by age nineteen she was institutionalized by the diagnosis of schizophrenia. She was convinced that the Devil himself was clawing into her soul. So convinced was she that she gnawed through her leather straps, (it was only the seventies), and escaped; she was recaptured before leaving the building, and still my father stood by her side. Years of drug abuse of all kinds followed with my father's aid, and years of attempting to have a child proved fruitless. One abortion, two miscarriages later, I was conceived despite the contraceptive sponge. It was in 1998, and I was born in 1989. I was held as a miracle baby to them; I spoke at thirteen months, I escaped my crib two months later, and I walked at sixteen months.

It was never enough. Her madness consumed her, at least, for the time being. I cannot remember every detail. I am told that I was three. She had been working under the idea that the world was already ending, and that she would be judged by her works. She had a contractual deal with PBS to organize a charitable drive for children, and she stopped sleeping. I was told years later that she was snorting coke each night to do God's work.

One morning she woke me up in a frenzy, telling me that the trumpet of Gabriel had been sounded. I had never been baptized, you see, and so I was damned. This is hard to write. I've never told strangers before.
She dressed me in my Sunday best and took me to the pool out back, a simple kiddie pool. Inflatable, if I remember. Blue with shapes on it. It was a cool morning, where you could smell the onset of autumn; there were leaves on the pool, and the trees were all but bare. I'll never forget the smell of those leaves.
She asked me if I loved God, and if I wanted to be forgiven. For what, I did not know, but I did love God. I said yes.

She plunged me under that water, without so much as a warning, without even a breath, and I did not struggle. She was my mother; how could I not trust her? But as the light reflected on the surface grew brighter, and the water entered my lungs, I fought. She held me still; I swear, to this day, I can hear her saying that it was for my safety.

But she let go, and I lived; I was drowned for long enough to fill my lungs, and I lived. My grandmother and my aunt, evil as I know them to be, did God's work and showed up just in time, and I was saved. Today I know my father had concerns, and had called them, but on that day it was a miracle.

When my father got home that night, he was only sad. He only loved my mother, and he wanted her to be well. We had a habit back then, poor as we were, of booking a cheap hotel over the weekend and making it our vacation; he thought that was all she needed. Just a bit of sleep, and thus, perspective.
On the road that night she swore God was talking to her, and tried to steer our car across I-45 into oncoming traffic. What happened next is for me to know, but rest assured, she got the psychiatric help she needed.

God bless my father, but he should never have left us alone together. Two years later they split for thee years, leaving me alone with her. At this point she was on so much medicine she didn't know where she was, and was by no means a fit mother.

Next post continues.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
When I was only six, it began, but I didn't know it yet. I saw jets of blue and red light come through the window, lights which cast no shadow, and the red entered me. The blue went through the wall. After that, my imagination was of clouds, and of sky; I began reading astrophysics books and comprehending them, and was a gem to my elementary. It was a truly sweet ride, being on top for awhile. Then at twelve, in 2002-3, it all went to hell. I had become an insomniac at an early age, but all of my waking dreams were quite lucid and pleasant. Then, all of the sudden, I was reading my bible and beheld a beast.(Request details on U2U). The same night I had a nightmare, (Request details on U2U), and my life changed, as did my mind. All of the sudden I was not just sleep deprived; I feared sleep, and I feared what would be shown to me. I had already seen three UFOs (Request U2U for details), but the things I now beheld shook me to my core. I thought myself insane, and contented myself with the idea. It wasn't until 2006 that I met a few others in my area who had experienced similar ordeals, and we helped each other; unfortunately, the group became like a witch-hunt, always seeking the next fight, and never the truth. In the six years since I've closed my third eye. I can not tell you if it is a blessing or a curse to have done so. I see so much less, and am miserable, but I was equally miserable seeing what no other could see.

As I said, do what you will with it. I am simply sick of bearing it. Why, then, the U2U parts? I'm not willing to write them again. I've written them before, on this site. Find them, or ask me; either way, I will not deny anybody the truth in what I've lived.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

I invite you all to share your personal experiences here, with no judgement, as ATS was meant to be.

Huh? Are you aware of the motto? We come in here and (even politely) offer logical reasons why a statement can't be true, and then the ones writing the nonsense get their panties in a bunch. But to just ignore a thread for the absurdities within is not denying ignorance, but tolerating it.

I believe that 99% of the crap people come up with is because they are bored out of their minds with reality. The rest are just mentally imbalanced.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SickeningTruths
Some people are more sensitive to the spiritual world then others. Its all about energy. For example, when I go to a hospital, I can almost feel the death in the air.

Odd how you couldn't feel all the lives being saved and healed. You must have a negative spirit.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

reply to post by autowrench

Someone close to me, who will not be named, is blessed and cursed with seeing the dead. This person has counted about twenty, give or take, though only four or five choose to be vocal. Among them are a spirit from a parallel world in which the North lost to the South in the Civil war, resulting in a communist world state, an organized crime businessman who wound up in concrete shoes, an ex hippie who crashed and burned on his bike, and a Soviet soldier who died years after being dishonorably discharged.
I wouldn't believe it myself if they weren't able to, at their choosing, show people things. Thank you for your post.

Why only twenty? If we are all made of the same energy, then why can't every spirit contact those sensitive people here?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Were I not aware, I would not have bothered. This is where I invited all who had not enough to consign themselves to a thread, and in this, I have done my best to show trust. Thank you for your posts. All who post here only desire knowledge. I simply desire for those who know me to know my background, so that I may be doubted for the right reasons.

You seem very logical. I'm grateful for posters like you.
As I said, if you want more info, just ask U2U. I have posted before, and suspect I would breach protocol to post the same information again.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I didn't make the rules, nor do I understand them; all I know is that those spirits who contact this person sought this person out. They are attracted to, lets call the person Joe, because Joe is the only living person they've found who can see and hear them. Most of them don't even like Joe, they just hang around because being noticed makes them feel more alive. What I've been told is that most don't remain after death; they believe they're here to tell secrets they kept in life, and hope by bearing all they'll be able to move on. Truthfully, none of them know why they're here, or how to leave.
As to why all spirits couldn't contact Joe, its simply because most don't know to. Being dead doesn't mean one can see the whole world; they still travel as we do, barely seeing more than we do. It is sheer chance that any of them found one who could see. So, really, being sensitive and contacting a spirit is as much a coincidence as finding one's soul mate. At least, that's how Joe tells it. Lastly, not all are very friendly. Not that they could do anything, but some come around and just won't speak, and leave as suddenly as they come. Why, I certainly don't know. In one particular case, the spirit was of a black man from the 1800s, and simply refused to speak to Joe because Joe was white. I suppose each spirit has their own reasons.
One interesting aspect of note is that language seems to blur. One Italian spirit seemed to speak only in english, but in fact taught Joe a few unsavory phrases in Italian proper. Joe didn't figure it out until attempting to write what had been said, looked down at the paper, and saw a foreign language where Joe thought English had been written.
Only one single thing has been clear to me; once noticed, they detest being ignored. I was "introduced" to one of them some months back, though I couldn't see or hear a thing. Joe "translated" for me, basically just speaking for the spirit, and we wound up having a good time; the spirit had never seen a Disney cartoon before, and fell in love with the movie Atlantis. When Joe failed to speak for the spirit, and I failed to notice the absence in the conversation, my soda promptly flew from the table to the wall; it exhausted the spirit to do so, but he really didn't like feeling invisible. That instance has led me to a few theories about poltergeists and such; I think that, once noticed, they want more. For them, it seems like being given an unexpected gift, and when they aren't seen anymore, they feel the gift has been stolen, and react severely.
Anyhow, going to bed soon; hope to hear from you again.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Well, though I doubt severely that anybody is reading this thread anymore, I made it, and will continue.

The point of this thread was to post the things which had no clear place elsewhere. So, truthfully, I cannot think of a single other place to post this.

I am not a native Texan, though I've lived here for all but two months of my life. Having been fascinated by the weather since age four, I've spent a large portion of my life studying the sky during the day and the night. As a result, I can generally look up at the sky and know the weather for the next two or three days. We were in a drought, by my observations (I haven't watched the news for four years or so), for about three years. Trees were dying, there were mosquito's, but not in the numbers I am familiar with, and very nearly annual water restrictions. Now, normally, even in Texas, we have a downpour which gives life to the brush between march and may, usually only consisting of four or five major thunderstorms and a few light rains. We didn't get that this year. No, instead, we've had nearly daily rain for three or four weeks, resulting in blackouts at times, minor flooding, and what has easily been the coldest summer of my life. By this time we usually have ninety to one-hundred degree weather daily; it has been between seventy and eighty degrees daily for weeks, with lightening, thunder, and rain only parted by hours each day.

I've read on other threads that the weather has been changing oddly, and now I can attest to how my own home has changed.

According to the weather forecast, which I've only watched for two days now (and the first time in years), there is no end of the rain in sight. All I know is that this has never happened in my lifetime before. I love the rain, and have been glad, but such changes do worry me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join