It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who don't know

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I am posting this thread for all of you ATSers who have had experiences but don't claim to know what happened. Did you grow up with a ghost? At what age, then? Did you truly see a demon? How did it affect you? Were you very young, and saw a UFO? How did it alter your?

These are the questions which are ignored. Most, if not all of us ATSer's have seen something which forced us to believe, and all of us are here for validation. I invite you all to share your personal experiences here, with no judgement, as ATS was meant to be. Where better than the paranormal thread? Let us finally share what we hide in darkness.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Malfeitor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
When I was a teen, my friend and I were "haunted" for a few months.

My friend and I were at the movies one night. During this movie, we saw this thing fly across the screen. It looked fuzzy or blurry, like a gas cloud or something. We both kinda looked at each other with weird faces and carried on through the movie. I want to say we experience a temperature drop like it got really chilly, but I don't recall that for sure.

Our ride ended up bailing on us that night so we had to walk the train tracks home. I remember every so often walking the tracks, it would sound like some one was throwing rocks at the tracks behind us. Tripped us out but we let it go. From there on things got weirder and weirder.

The last event that I remember, stands out the most. My friend and I were at this girls house, leaving to walk home. The walk home left this multi baseball field and has a concrete path going through this pretty heavily wooded aria, maybe half mile walk from the baseball park back to the open next to this road. Walking through this wooded part we kept hearing a noise we have heard before from this... thing, that was the sound of a light chain being drug. It would only last maybe 2-3 seconds. And again, that's something we had heard before from this thing. Right before we made it to the opening of the wooded aria, we saw glowing red eyes for all of a couple seconds floating in mid air. They were not very bright, almost like the red light of a camera getting ready to flash but bigger like eyes and not as bright. We continued walking down the road to cut through this High School witch would get us to our houses faster then walking around.. On the way to the school, some of the street lights as we would walk closer to them would shut off, and as we got a fair distance away from them, they would turn back on.. and this was NOT all the street lights, but a good hand full of them to rule out coincidence.

When we got to the high school, we shimmied through the field fence and started working our way across the field and up beside the school to the path leading to the front of the school to continue home. When we got about half way to three quarters of the way through the field, we heard the chain dragging again, it seamed it was behind us where we were just walking about 3 or so blocks away. (maybe quarter mile) It kinda startled us more so then any other time simply because of all the action we were experiencing that night. So we hurried our way up the hill closer to the path around the school. It was when we got to the top of the hill (right next to the school) when we heard the chain in the field coming at us REALLY fast. There was a baseball fence for the outfield inside this school field. The noise we heard seamed like some one had a metal object in there hand, or a chain and was dragging it across the fence really fast towards us. We actually ended up scaling another fence both of us crying in sheer shock as we ran back to my house. After that we didn't hear or see anything else ever again.

This is true story, take it as you wish.. I still don't know what to make of it. I'm in my late 20's and it was when I was a teen, and I have thought about these events over and over and over again trying to come up with logical explanations.. and I cant.
edit on 06/11/12 ? by SickeningTruths because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
i grew up with an imaginary friend. spoke in tongues as child with him. i later discovered he was my conscience. further on i learned he was my consciousness.. further i discovered he was my spirit. further i discover my spirit was me!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage
i grew up with an imaginary friend. spoke in tongues as child with him. i later discovered he was my conscience. further on i learned he was my consciousness.. further i discovered he was my spirit. further i discover my spirit was me!

That doesn't sound normal :/

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Most ATS'ers have seen this, a few havent: www.youtube.com...

Most important to me is at 8:45. Everything you do, have done or will do is recorded. Somehow, I think this explains a lot of things, from ghosts to evolution. Thats my 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SickeningTruths

That doesn't sound normal :/

define normal.

if u mean natural.. it's very natural for anyone who maintained a connection with their spiritual essence from a child.

if u mean like everyone else.. let me say.. im really, really, really really really glad.. im not like everyone else

Really..

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I've seen ghosts from age 6 until my mid teens. I've seen UFOs, had a set from my ring that I lost materialize three months later from thin air in front of my eyes, had information from the other side spoken to me, had what I think may have been a "big foot" walk past my bathroom window, things disappearing around the house then turning up in a different place... just to name a few things!

The way it affected me was to make me VERY interested in learning WTH was/is going on?!

I've spent most my life researching the paranormal of every kind. It became an obsession, almost! I have gained extensive knowledge in just about every paranormal field out there since those days. I am in my mid-fifties now.
I am now researching OBEs, as this is one area that has caught my interest that I still haven't been able to accomplish willingly while awake. We all take spiritual journeys when we sleep, but most of us don't remember them, while some do. I have remembered a few of mine.

I have a thread that has been going for awhile now with all my experiences posted throughout the entire thread, if you would like to take a look. Too much to post here.
Here is a link to my thread:www.abovetopsecret.com...

S&F for you OP!
:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
You might have read this before since I lost my password for my old account. Anyways, I grew up in what would be considered a haunted house. It didn't start out haunted, I think. I was two when my dad used a ouija board after we moved from another haunted house. Since then we have yet again moved to another haunted house. Pretty much I have heard, seen, and had weird experiences for as long as I could remember.

About the demons, I think my old house was haunted by one until we got rid of it. Lots of things had happened before we ever arrived at that conclusion. The worst incident was during a sleep over when my friend was attacked. We had been changing except she took a longer than expected. We figured she was taking her time but were a bit worried. When she didn't respond we looked inside. She was hanging, maybe a foot, in the air by her neck before she dropped. Needless to say but I never hosted another sleep over after that. That type of activity stopped once we removed it, but other things came in.

Never saw a ufo as far as I know, but when I was very young I used to see a row of lights in the air. Kind of what would be considered ufo lights. Would always start yelling excitedly "Aliens, the aliens are here." when I saw them. I don't know what made them since it was all flat land.

That is just to name some things that has happened during my short life, I am twenty. Everything that has occurred has made me into who I am today. The most it has probably done is made me interested in the paranormal, open minded, and paranoid about spiritual protection.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

you are saying, you (your spirit) made up an imaginary friend, which in reality was your spirit (you) doing a role play with itself (yourself)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by 0mage

you are saying, you (your spirit) made up an imaginary friend, which in reality was your spirit (you) doing a role play with itself (yourself)

didnt you have an imaginary friend as a child?

your imaginary friend, is actually your spirit in disguise. when you gain enlightenment you realize this. you become the spirit and the body is seen for what it is. a house for the spirit to interact on this plane

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

reply to post by 0mage

your imaginary friend, is actually your spirit in disguise. when you gain enlightenment you realize this. you become the spirit and the body is seen for what it is. a house for the spirit to interact on this plane

I did not have an imaginary friend, I had real friends :c and with all do respect, because every one is entitled to there opinion.. But whatever your on, I want sum!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

reply to post by 0mage

I did not have an imaginary friend, I had real friends :c and with all do respect, because every one is entitled to there opinion.. But whatever your on, I want sum!

im on dmt. i learned how to make the pituitary secrete more and allow myself to dislodge from the body. it happened after i gained enlightenment. This was in 2005. now i understand the mechanics of it. i dont need any external drugs etc God built us with the ability to manufacture the most potent drug on the planet. In the universe for that matter. '___'! Dmt is actually encoded spiritual communication. the more you can secrete is the larger your channel of communication to your superconscious self.

You've got to believe.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
When my mom died suddenly, leaving 4 teenage boys, she stuck around for about 7 months or so, until we all were properly placed with relatives or moved out to get our own places. I was 17, and wanted to finish my senior year, so the housing projects management allowed me to stay in our unit until I graduated.

My mom and I had many interactions during those months.

One time she made every window shade in the whole place do a hard recoil (when those old fashion shades shoot up fast and make a racket) at the exact same instant (two floors and 6 rooms of them) as soon as I slid my hand into my girlfriend's jeans while we were on the couch watching a movie. That sucked.

One time she hit the circuit breaker to my bedroom while I was playing my guitar through my amp (which is how she would shut me down when she was still alive and then switch the power back on again, instead of yelling to me over the loud amp - the breaker panel was located just off the kitchen downstairs) I came downstairs expecting to see my older brother - who also would hit that breaker and reset it to get me to come down to find out what he wanted. No one was there, door was locked, and my mom's cigarette smoke (Kent - very unique odor) was thick in the air.

One time she took a kitchen chair and wrecked the dirty dishes on the sink board with it, while I was in the living room. I saw the chair fall back to the kitchen floor from the counter, myself. I was letting the place turn into a pig sty and I guess that she was pissed. That one was impossible to debunk. Seriously.

She manifested physically to my girlfriend twice. The girl was focused on getting me hired at Remington Arms in her father's department, and then getting me up the alter. My mom shut that sh*t right down. I was amazed that Michelle (the g/f) was able to accurately describe my mom's burial clothes. Especially since she and I hadn't been together when my mom died, and hadn't been at the wake or the funeral. She also described the cross earrings my mom was buried in. Pretty impressive.

When I finally graduated and left the unit, no one ever heard from her again. Her boys were out of the projects, and she was okay to move on, I guess. Y'know, it's really hard to grieve a person when they turn into the bogeyman on you. It was a very difficult emotion to get a handle on, from what I remember.

edit on 6/12/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

reply to post by 0mage

im on dmt. i learned how to make the pituitary secrete more and allow myself to dislodge from the body. it happened after i gained enlightenment. This was in 2005. now i understand the mechanics of it. i dont need any external drugs etc God built us with the ability to manufacture the most potent drug on the planet. In the universe for that matter. '___'! Dmt is actually encoded spiritual communication. the more you can secrete is the larger your channel of communication to your superconscious self.

You've got to believe.

Some body has been watching the "Spirit Molecule" too much.. but I agree, to a point

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
sad thing... i never had an experience, but always want them
sucks when someone wants something it doesnt happen, but someone who doesnt care has the experience...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Some people are more sensitive to the spiritual world then others. Its all about energy. For example, when I go to a hospital, I can almost feel the death in the air.

One of my friends friends lived in a haunted house. I never went in, but just walking past and looking inside you can feel somethings not right.

Allegedly, the son of a 5th generation witch and a warlock lived there..

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Malfeitor

Could someone tell me if these beings are real ,I have tried over and over to get people to watch and see but no one ever follows through and watches it. It is by far one of the most scary clips i had ever seen.... heres the link please tell me what you think................................................................. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by saiyankev
sucks when someone wants something it doesnt happen, but someone who doesnt care has the experience...

Read anything and everything you can on the subjects you are interested in. Live vicariously through others experiences until you have one of your own. It's one of those things we unfortunately can't always control or force into happening. I always wanted an experience, and ended up having one. I've spent years trying to recreate the experience, but at least I had the one. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

the devil has a voice of many waters. hopefully you didn't believe any of the lies that demon was telling you.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morgenstern89

Originally posted by saiyankev

Read anything and everything you can on the subjects you are interested in. Live vicariously through others experiences until you have one of your own. It's one of those things we unfortunately can't always control or force into happening. I always wanted an experience, and ended up having one. I've spent years trying to recreate the experience, but at least I had the one. Good luck.
oh trust me I research a bunch about UFOs, aliens, space, and other mysterious creatures, read a lot of stories and reports

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join