It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A vision of Hell (Revelation)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I have died and come back. In fact one can say that i play checkers regularly with death and in my experience upon gaining enlightenment i asked to be shown hell. I was prepared for it indeed my spirit knew this is the request i would make and i had to make assurances that i was mentally strong enough to withstand the spiritual power of witnessing such a thing. after my admonition i was granted less than 5 seconds of viewing time as too much more would surely destroy my psyche of the physical plane.

there i was withstanding as i counted 3 seconds and was granted an extra 2 from demonstrating the strength of withstanding the vision. and indeed i did see hell. with another superior angelic force at my side i was taken to the vision. and it was of earth!

Hell in my vision, was a vast place of suffering. there were humans but their skin was torn off showing the muscles and bones under them and indeed they were all covered in blood. at their feet the bones and heads arms and legs and body parts strewn and being stepped on of destroyed skinless beings who had been trampled under foot and a shallow pool of blood in which everyone else fought.

yes they fought eachother. for above them was a hole. a portal of light not very high. but as one would climb and claw his way to the top of eachother and reach near to his salvation, another would pull him back down at the ankles in an attempt to use him as leverage to plunge his own selfish self into the portal of freedom. and so they claw, day and night at eachother, preventing eachother from getting through the portal. in the corner a ramp on a ladder in which some attempt to climb and walk thru the portal. but nay. under them at the bottom of the ladder are those who cannot bare to witness them pass thru the portal before themselves. and in this brief moment they work together to shake the ladder and throw off all of it's occupants who had climbed to the top, thus giving those who shook the ladder an attempt to claw their way to the top, only to succumb to the same shaking off by another group trying to ascend.

in full. noone made it through the portal in my vision which was obviously rather short. instead it seemed a never ending tale of death as ppl kill eachother and pull eachother back down from achieving. This revelation to me by the spirit was a tale of earth. And it is now, your revelation.

The real revelation is the solution which i present to you now.

Help eachother. in an unselfish way.. lift up your tallest member to the portal by combining yourselves under him to raise him up. do this until the last man remains in hell alone. then the man who left just before him must throw a rope to the last remaining in hell and pull him up and out. This is how you can end your suffering. Hell.. is Earth!

the portal - the door of enlightenment which is gained through human compassion and aiming to live in harmony with nature, which will bring you into communion with you spiritual self if you seek it. and try u must try so heavily, so deeply that it frustrates every morsel and fibre of your brain. through a punishing downfall you must aspire through all the challenges along the way to your spiritual realization. to be filled with the Holy Spirit.

It is time to wake up! All of you! This is the Apocalypse. and this part of revelation begins on ATS!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Actually, Hell is below the surface of the earth.

Numbers 16:32-33

32) And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods.

33) They, and all that appertained to them, went down alive into the pit, and the earth closed upon them: and they perished from among the congregation.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
Actually, Hell is below the surface of the earth.

Numbers 16:32-33

32) And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods.

33) They, and all that appertained to them, went down alive into the pit, and the earth closed upon them: and they perished from among the congregation.

I think "the Pit" is actually the grave, from what i read. So in otherwords they were buried alive.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Either way, the "pit" or grave lies underneath the earth.

Dig deeper and we have the "Lake of Fire" which is the core of the earth.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I don't think you seen hell.
I do think that your vision is extremely important.
When one removes the skin/veil of mankind i think it resembles what you described.
As above so below

new topics

top topics

join