It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan boom nuclear explosion?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hey I'm new and I've been following this and because I'm new I cannot post it where it belongs but figured that one of you could. Please look it up because it is really weird; the news videos that I watched were on youtube are all account deactivated now. The sensors that are in that area that the public could access (I did) are all deactivated now...You guys on here have more experience with this stuff then me so please help..Debunk it explain it.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I don't know if this is related , but I found this .

www.youtube.com...

And this .

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-6-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

Welcome to ATS
edit on 11-6-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Yes that's it! They one where the news reported 60ft tress had their tops blown off and the Sheriffs department and Firefigthers went all over the town because they tough something blew up I saw and is now deactivated.

It's crazy is this a hoax and I'm the new idiot for posting it? Also how come nobody on here has posted it before me?

edit on 11-6-2012 by jrx2020 because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jrx2020

Welcome jrx...
I'm glad you found what you were asking for.

edit on 11-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jrx2020

When you reach the required 20 posts , maybe you should start a thread on this

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
yes I will, sorry for being off topic.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I'm reading more and more about these loud explosions around the US. Not sure what I think about it yet.. Cant be good!

and yes, welcome to ATS... your life will forever NOT be the same!

edit on 06/11/12 ? by SickeningTruths because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I've read stuff on here before and thought a lot of this was crazy until my buddy told me and then I looked. The more I read the weirder it got. I mean military exercise maybe, but why all the deactivated youtube accounts and new blackout? Would they do that for a test?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SickeningTruths

i applaud you for being the first to post this.....considering these reports are from 6/8...i honestly think though that if this was real, something like this would have hit bigger, faster, and sooner.....but kudos for the find.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
There seems to be some more information in this thread here .. www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=849306
And here : www.abovetopsecret.com...
Also It is on infowars.com here: www.infowars.com...
edit on 11-6-2012 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by pointr97

Thanks, but in all honesty I'm kinda of freaked out that it hasn't been posted on here before me (considering the last topic I read was about the USS Enterprise being under attack)?
edit on 11-6-2012 by jrx2020 because: selling

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

What do you think? I just didn't want to be one of those people that got caught up into some explainable BS.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Well, I was going to post the video of the ATS reporter being detained after going to a military base asking about one of these strange explosions but it was taken off the net.. Now having seen this for my self, I am sure something is going on here!

Not to mention the original thread has been closed down for evaluation here on ATS..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jrx2020

i agree, bit concerned that it took two days to make it here....but not everyone can catch all the stories all the time....you caught it, and thank you for bringing attention to it.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SickeningTruths

Watch I'll disappear now. Why would they close the thread if this is what tho site is for (I read that Enterprise thread for days).

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SickeningTruths
Well, I was going to post the video of the ATS reporter being detained after going to a military base asking about one of these strange explosions but it was taken off the net.. Now having seen this for my self, I am sure something is going on here!

Not to mention the original thread has been closed down for evaluation here on ATS..

It appears to still be on youtube:

www.youtube.com...

You have to pay attention to things when they disappear, these days. Everything else is more or less official story.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann

Originally posted by SickeningTruths

It appears to still be on youtube:

www.youtube.com...

You have to pay attention to things when they disappear, these days. Everything else is more or less official story.

TY, THATS the video I was trying to find! GJ

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
So is it real or BS? Or a military exercise.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jrx2020

Well I live in Indiana......If my hair starts falling out, I'll be sure to update the thread here!

I find this all likely to be a hoax.....Or at least partially a hoax...I'm sure there was a strange boom, or whatever, but I doubt the stories of increased radiation. At least I HOPE that part of it's a hoax!

If anyone has any legitimate links about the radiation stuff, then I'd be very happy if you'd share it.

EDIT Just found this link www.digitaljournal.com... Apparently they are saying the high radiation levels was just an equipment malfunction.

So...Strange Boom...Plus Equipment Malfunction...Equals Perfect Storm for internet rumors......I'm going with that explanation....At least I'm hoping that's all it is!

edit on 11-6-2012 by bhornbuckle75 because: Mahabone

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

I'm sorry if it is, I knew if I got it on this site it could be either explained or expanded upon.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join