It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This world is Sheol, the Abode of the Dead. Awaken sleepers, the Resurrection waits.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This world is Sheol the Abode of the Dead (where "hell" and Gehenna are based on), or the Grave. Earth is a symbolic representation of the grave. Humanity died the day the progenitors Adama and Eve fell and chose Satan (the Tree of Knowledge) over Yeshua (the Tree of Life). With that choice we were doomed to be born spiritually dead (ofcourse children who haven't reached the age of accountability, nor the mentally disabled aren't included in this). When Christ came to this world he came bearing a way to breathe life back into us, because he has the power to resurrect the dead, both physically and spiritually. Our spiritual resurrection occurs when we begin to believe in him, our physical resurrection occurs when we pass on from this world (sheol) on the Day of Resurrection. Simply put, we right now are the dead...or those who are yet to believe in Yeshua are the dead, spiritually we become alive in him when we first begin to believe but the transformation is incomplete until we die.

Catholics got the concept of purgatory backwards, we do not die and go there, we are born there and Yeshua is our way out. Eden was our home and when Adam and Eve fell they "died" and were cast out of Eden and into this realm and an angel with a flaming sword was put in their way, barring the way back home. To get back home we must walk through the fire. Baptism by water is symbolic of being held within the water of life provided by the Holy Spirit through Yeshua. When the Holy Spirit was first recieved by the apostles, flames appeared above their heads symbolizing that their walk through fire had just begun in their Baptism by Fire. When the Apostles died their journey through the fires of the flaming sword was complete and they were given permission to go home, passing Yeshua's tests and they await their physical resurrection at his second coming, their spiritual resurrection completed when they passed their tests. So too must we pass our own tests, only through trials and tribulations can we overcome our sinful nature, it is for this purpose we are afflicted..to refine the silver and gold we carry inside us.

We are also symbolically a spiritual incarnation of the temple on earth, bearing the spirit of YHWH and Yeshua within us. When gold and silver was brought to the temple on Mt. Moriah, the sanctuary "cleansed" the gold and silver, refined them and made them pure. Ofcourse the money lenders and money changers whom Yeshua assaulted when he kicked over their tables and whipped them were doing wrong, because they were corrupting the temple with the Babylonian Arts of Usury, profaning it's purifcation by the legalized theft and disobedience to the Law brought in by their demonic corruption. The gold and silver being brought to the temple is also symbolic of our works and deeds, by the temple to our Spirit King YHWH/YHSWH (Yeshua) we have inside us, our works are purified in Christ by our faith in him. In order to bring our "gold and silver" to him we must first believe in him, then he will purify our works and deeds for his Glory. As in all things we must put our King and God before ourselves and then do those works, otherwise those works will count for nothing and be nought but dust in the wind.

One pharisee lawyer asked Yeshua once "what is the greatest commandment in the Law?" to which Christ replied "The first and greatest commandment of the law is to love YHWH with all your heart, all your soul and all your mind" and then he said: "and the second greatest commandment is like it, love your neighbor as you love yourself" on these 2 commandments hang the Law and the Prophets. Here Yeshua says that to love YHWH with everything you have is the greatest commandment, putting our God before ourselves. In all things this must be done, in all our works or they mean nothing

We are the reflection of what is transpiring in heaven probably as we speak the war in heaven is still raging. Satan has not been cast down to earth yet for the final time by Michael which happens in revelation 12. This could explain why Yeshua came, he was the speartip aimed at the heart of Satans dominion behind enemy lines, striking at the seat of Satans throne in Pergamos (sounds almost like purgatory no?) in the Land of Dead and in so doing he set the captives free. Arise, and accept your resurrection it is waiting for those who desire new life. Do not fear, Yeshua is extending his hand, take it and live again, the way home has been revealed.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Kemetic Myth. I would spend an hour lecturing you, but you are here to scare people into submission.

OOHH MAH GAWD, THE BOOGY MAN IS GONNA GIT YOU AND YER KEEDS! RUNNN TO JESUS! THAS RYETE, RUN RUN RUN. SATAN'S GUNN' GITYA!

There are other things to do on this planet (nay, infinite universe) aside from war-ship-ing old Idols used to control the collective mind of Humanity.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher
Kemetic Myth. I would spend an hour lecturing you, but you are here to scare people into submission.

OOHH MAH GAWD, THE BOOGY MAN IS GONNA GIT YOU AND YER KEEDS! RUNNN TO JESUS! THAS RYETE, RUN RUN RUN. SATAN'S GUNN' GITYA!

There are other things to do on this planet (nay, infinite universe) aside from war-ship-ing old Idols used to control the collective mind of Humanity.

depends on what you consider Jesus.

what if i told u jesus is not a man, but the way!
the way of life
the way to salvation

that his position in the Holy Trinity is all a symbolic conveyance of a hidden message for those who seek salvation.

S&F OP

unfortunately, it seems too many may not get it until it's too late.

if you want the answers, i suggest you click my name, go into my profile and read my posts. I deal with one topic here on ATS. one and one alone. all my posts reference the same thing. Ive made it all very clear and you can take my words literally. i have decoded everything. and sadly it has no worth being placed here on ATS except for those who seek truth and know truth when they come upon it.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

One pharisee lawyer asked Yeshua once "what is the greatest commandment in the Law?" to which Christ replied "The first and greatest commandment of the law is to love YHWH with all your heart . . .
The main character in the Gospels is Jesus, and never mentions this other person you are substituting in for him.
The New Testament never uses the name YHWH. It does talk about God, in the Greek, Theos.

. . . Yeshua is our way out.
Jesus is the way, according to the Bible. I doubt your guy has any ability to save anyone, considering he is merely a figment of your imagination.

Baptism by water is symbolic of being held within the water of life provided by the Holy Spirit through Yeshua.
Maybe according to your fantasy religion with your antichrist.

So too must we pass our own tests, only through trials and tribulations can we overcome our sinful nature, it is for this purpose we are afflicted..to refine the silver and gold we carry inside us.
I do not think life is a test. We are able to live life better by receiving the spirit that comes from God to us through Jesus.The purpose is so we can better serve others so life is better all around for everyone in this life, which is something that will keep going on long after we pass from this life.
The spirit of God that acts through us is what saves us, not the degree of "purity" that you may imagine you can attain.

We are also symbolically a spiritual incarnation of the temple on earth, bearing the spirit of YHWH and Yeshua within us.
First of all, the New Testament does not mention either of these two people or imagined people.
Second, we are not incarnated temples. The church as a whole is referred to in the NT as the temple. We are natural incarnations that represent the way the world works, where people give birth to other people to continue the species. As individuals, we can have an infusion of spirit from God but I don't see any need for the term, to bear the spirit as if it was a burden. It is a life giving spirit. The church as the temple means that we need to respect our being a part of something holy and to not allow ourselves to conduct unholy behavior, for the sake of the church.

As in all things we must put our King and God before ourselves and then do those works, otherwise those works will count for nothing and be nought but dust in the wind.
First off, I would say there is a separation and distinction between the two individuals here, one being God, and the other, Lord.
The "king" term is really more an allusion to the concept that the Messiah was fulfilling a promise to have an heir of David, and serves no practical use today, where we understand Christianity as having a universal appeal, where there are not separate kingdoms under that system.
Our duty and sevice to God is fulfilled by believing in His son, Jesus, and not by works, as if that is going to earn us something. We should of course strive to be like Jesus and not to live wicked lives, but I don't see any other specific obligations we need to be doing as some sort of "works".

One pharisee lawyer asked Yeshua once "what is the greatest commandment in the Law?" to which Christ replied "The first and greatest commandment of the law is to love YHWH with all your heart, all your soul and all your mind" and then he said: "and the second greatest commandment is like it, love your neighbor as you love yourself" on these 2 commandments hang the Law and the Prophets. Here Yeshua says that to love YHWH with everything you have is the greatest commandment, putting our God before ourselves. In all things this must be done, in all our works or they mean nothing
There is a story very similar to this in the NT, except it involved someone named Jesus.
The lawyers were trying to trip him up so Jesus had to be careful not to appear to be openly denouncing Moses, but otherwise he did, as far as the law goes that had evolved in his name and was practiced at that time. So Jesus was explaining what the Law, meaning the Law of Moses, should be understood as meaning, in a spiritual sort of way. Of course we as Christians understand that we are not under obligation to recognize the Law of Moses whatsoever, and follow the law given by Jesus, which is to love one another, and forgetting that interpretation of what and who God is according to the Old Testament.

We are the reflection of what is transpiring in heaven probably as we speak the war in heaven is still raging. Satan has not been cast down to earth yet for the final time by Michael which happens in revelation 12.
According to your way of reading Revelation as a chronologically ordered story of the progression of history, then Jesus hasn't been born yet either, since there is a description of that in the same chapter.

edit on 11-6-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Humanity died the day the progenitors Adama and Eve fell and chose Satan (the Tree of Knowledge) over Yeshua (the Tree of Life). With that choice we were doomed to be born spiritually dead

You are incorrect sir...

IF that is the case, why does Jesus say Children are like those of the kingdom of heaven?

13 Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them.

14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Children are born with a pure spirit... having not been corrupted by this world as of yet...

Though in some cases Gods work is made "manifest" within a child due to his/her Karmic debt...

reply to post by jmdewey60

we are not incarnated temples. The church as a whole is referred to in the NT as the temple.

We ARE temples of God on earth my friend... didn't you know?

18 Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?

19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?

21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Not exactly. Sheol is the Hebrew for the generic "grave", Hades is the Greek term for the generic "grave", and "Hell" is the term GHENNA which refers to the classic idea of Hell.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Fear doesnt scare unbelievers. Herp derp. Explain please how someone who doesn't believe could possibly have fear of something.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

TextCatholics got the concept of purgatory backwards, we do not die and go there, we are born there and Yeshua is our way out.

While I feel this statement is correct I think most do not understand why we are in " purgatory " . People have been taught that the original sin was the garden of Eden when in fact the original sin did not even take place in this earth age . The original sin is described in Revelation 12 :6-8 , this is where Satan decieved one third of Gods creation "US" to rebel against God. This is why the first earth age was destroyed.

In Genesis 1:2 there is a bad translation from the original Hebrew that changes the whole concept of the bible. That simple word "WAS ". Is the Hebrew word " Hayah" this word means to become . So verse 1:2 should have read and the world became void and without form . God flooded the world and destroyed it because of Satan, and i am not talking of the flood of Noah , that was another destruction. This is why we have this earth age , our purgatory where we have to be born of the water, every soul God created will be born of the water except the arch angels . This is why Christ uses the term you must be born of the water .

Hope this helps .
edit on 09/06/2012 by Azadok2day because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

We are the reflection of what is transpiring in heaven probably as we speak the war in heaven is still raging.

I am going to have to correct you on this one...The scene here that John saw of the war in heaven does not represent the chronology of Revelation or its chiastic structure. The scene is shown to John because it represents the focal point for the whole conflict on earth, i.e why we are here on earth. Satan was thrown out of heaven on to the earth during the early creation phase of Earth and has been effectively chained here ever since. The only occasion that God has severed this chain was when Satan returned to the heavenly courts to talk to God about being allowed to test Job by having God release His hedge of protection from him. Other than that occasion Satan has been HERE on earth, and IN the earth, and having his other comrades playing around as UFOs in the sky....basically the whole time, all our human history.

That scene relates back to the start and catalyst of the conflict and does not relate to events that transpire at the end of time which is what the rest of Revelation is showing.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

If you read 1Corinthians 10-11 you will see that all scripture is give to us as an example of things that happened and what will happen again in the end . The word ALL is inclusive of everything , like God said there is nothing new under the sun.
edit on 09/06/2012 by Azadok2day because: Selling

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

You have the right answer.The answer which is fundamental in mystical christianity,sufi islam and buddhism.Congrats

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

most do not understand why we are in " purgatory "

This life is just a dress rehearsal for our eternal life. Satan sought to rule heaven and have authority over the angels (he already had great authority in heaven as the highest created being but he wanted authority over everyone), he became jealous of Jesus who was the only one the Father confided in for His most important plans and whom all the other angels were to bow down to as someone equivalent to the Father. He turned a third of the heavenly angels against God through insidious slanders and had it out that it was the other angels themselves who were bringing out the criticisms. God knew the true character of Lucifer but it had not been revealed fully to all the heavenly angels with his wily deceptions. The Father knew that if he destroyed Lucifer straight away which was just penalty for his rebellion then indeed the Father would have been made out to be a cruel tyrant and Lucifer the one hard done by. God gave Satan the chance to show to the heavenly angels and the entire universe of other unfallen worlds (untouched by sin) just what it is like to live under the rule of Satan and why God's Divine Law is perfect and for our own good.

Through going through the testing that occurs in this life and still finding God and seeking to develop a character like Jesus' we are able to be worthy to replace the fallen angels that were thrown out with Lucifer in the rebellion.

But in this state of peace and purity, sin originated with him who had been perfect in all his ways. The prophet writes of him: “Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty; thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness.” Sin is a mysterious, unexplainable thing. There was no reason for its existence; to seek to explain it is to seek to give a reason for it, and that would be to justify it. Sin appeared in a perfect universe, a thing that was shown to be inexcusable.

Little by little, Lucifer came to indulge the desire for self-exaltation.... Though all his glory was from God, this mighty angel came to regard it as pertaining to himself.

Before the great contest should open, all were to have a clear presentation of His [God’s] will, whose wisdom and goodness were the spring of all their joy.

The King of the universe summoned the heavenly host before Him, that in their presence He might set forth the true position of His Son, and show the relation He sustained to all created beings.... Before the assembled inhabitants of heaven the King declared that none but Christ, the Only Begotten of God, could fully enter into His purposes, and to Him it was committed to execute the mighty counsels of His will.

The Son was seated on the throne with the Father, and the heavenly throng of holy angels was gathered around them. The Father then made known that it was ordained by Himself that Christ, His Son, should be equal with Himself; so that wherever was the presence of His Son, it was as His own presence. The word of the Son was to be obeyed as readily as the word of the Father. His Son He had invested with authority to command the heavenly host. Especially was His Son to work in union with Himself in the anticipated creation of the earth....

Satan was envious and jealous of Jesus Christ. Yet when all the angels bowed to Jesus to acknowledge His supremacy and high authority and rightful rule, Satan bowed with them; but his heart was filled with envy and hatred. Christ had been taken into the special counsel of God in regard to His plans, while Satan was unacquainted with them. He did not understand, neither was he permitted to know, the purposes of God. But Christ was acknowledged sovereign of heaven, His power and authority to be the same as that of God Himself. Satan thought that he was himself a favorite in heaven among the angels. He had been highly exalted; but ... he aspired to the height of God Himself. He gloried in his loftiness. He knew that he was honored by the angels. He had a special mission to execute. He had been near the great Creator, and the ceaseless beams of glorious light enshrouding the eternal God, had shone especially upon him. Satan thought how angels had obeyed his command with pleasurable alacrity. Were not his garments light and beautiful? Why should Christ thus be honored before himself?

So the campaign against Christ begins. Satan ... began his work of rebellion with the angels under his command, seeking to diffuse among them the spirit of discontent. And he worked in so deceptive a way that many of the angels were won to his allegiance before his purposes were fully known. By sly insinuations, by which he made it appear that Christ had assumed the place that belonged to himself, Lucifer sowed the seeds of doubt in the minds of many of the angels.

He [Lucifer] gained the sympathy of some of his associates by suggesting thoughts of criticism regarding the government of God. This evil seed was scattered in a most seducing manner; and after it had sprung up and taken root in the minds of many, he gathered the ideas that he himself had first implanted in the minds of others, and brought them before the highest order of angels as the thoughts of other minds against the government of God.

Lucifer ... at first so conducted his temptations that he himself stood uncommitted. The angels whom he could not bring fully to his side, he accused of indifference to the interests of heavenly beings. The very work which he himself was doing, he charged upon the loyal angels. It was his policy to perplex with subtle arguments concerning the purposes of God. Everything that was simple he shrouded in mystery, and by artful perversion cast doubt upon the plainest statements of Jehovah. And his high position, so closely connected with the divine government, gave greater force to his representations.

God’s government included not only the inhabitants of heaven but of all the created worlds; and Satan thought that if he could carry the intelligences of heaven with him in rebellion, he could also carry with him the other worlds.

God in His wisdom did not immediately thrust Satan out of heaven. This act would not have changed his principles, and would only have strengthened his rebellion, for it would have created sympathy for him as one unjustly dealt with; and he would have carried a much larger number with him. He must be displaced, and have time to more fully develop his principles.

He [Lucifer] began to insinuate doubts concerning the laws that governed heavenly beings, intimating that though laws might be necessary for the inhabitants of the worlds, angels, being more exalted, needed no such restraint, for their own wisdom was sufficient guide.

Lucifer ... sought to abolish the law of God. He claimed that the unfallen intelligences of holy heaven had no need of law, but were capable of governing themselves and of preserving unspotted integrity.

Even the loyal angels did not fully discern his [Satan’s] character. This was why God did not at once destroy Satan. Had He done so, the holy angels would not have perceived the justice and love of God. A doubt of God’s goodness would have been as evil seed that would yield the bitter fruit of sin and woe. Therefore the author of evil was spared, fully to develop his character.

The spirit of discontent and disaffection had never before been known in heaven. It was a new element, strange, mysterious, unaccountable. Lucifer himself had not at first been acquainted with the real nature of his feelings; for a time he had feared to express the workings and imaginings of his mind; yet he did not dismiss them. He did not see whither he was drifting. But such efforts as infinite love and wisdom only could devise, were made to convince him of his error. His disaffection was proved to be without cause, and he was made to see what would be the result of persisting in revolt. Lucifer was convinced that he was in the wrong. He saw that the divine statutes are just, and that he ought to acknowledge them as such before all heaven.

In the councils of heaven it was decided that principles must be acted upon that would not at once destroy Satan’s power; for it was God’s purpose to place things upon an eternal basis of security. Time must be given for Satan to develop the principles which were the foundation of his government. The heavenly universe must see worked out the principles which Satan declared to be superior to God’s principles. God’s order must be contrasted with Satan’s order. The corrupting principles of Satan’s rule must be revealed. The principles of righteousness expressed in God’s law must be demonstrated as unchangeable, perfect, eternal.

Satan trembled as he viewed his work. He was alone in meditation upon the past, the present, and his future plans. His mighty frame shook as with a tempest. An angel from heaven was passing. He called him, and entreated an interview with Christ. This was granted him. He then related to the Son of God that he repented of his rebellion, and wished again the favor of God. He was willing to take the place God had previously assigned him, and be under his wise command. Christ wept at Satan’s woe, but told him, as the mind of God, that he could never be received into heaven.... The seeds of rebellion were still within
him...

When Satan became fully convinced that there was no possibility of his being reinstated in the favor of God, he manifested his malice with increased hatred and fiery vehemence...

As soon as the Lord through Jesus Christ created our world, and placed Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden, Satan announced his purpose to conform to his own nature the father and mother of all humanity. God created man for His own glory, that after test and trial the human family might become one with the heavenly family. It was God’s purpose to repopulate heaven with the human family. The vacancies made in heaven by the fall of Satan and his angels will be filled by the redeemed of the Lord.

Source: 'The Truth About Angels', E. White summary of chapters 3, 4 and 5
link search the terms 'ta' then go to appropriate chapter

edit on 11-6-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

You are missing my point , yes Satan had o e third of the angels follow him , the question is who are those one third ? Also whoe are the Elect chosen before the foundation of this world ? Most people read this and totally pass over what the foundation is. A foundation is a starting point to build , so if the elect were chosen before this world was built then they must have been alive in another time or earth age if you like. Read Jerimiah 1:5 God chose Jerimiah before he was ever in his mothers womb . Why ? Because Jerimiah did something very special in the first earth age . Hate elect also they are the ones that fought against Satan in the first earth age .

We must not forget the Luke warm ones , they existed too just like today . You see there truly is nothing knew under the sun. Read Genesis 1:28 God uses the word replenish the earth , Why ? Because we all lived on this earth once before with God until Satan committed the original sin .

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage

depends on what you consider Jesus.

what if i told u jesus is not a man, but the way!
the way of life
the way to salvation

that his position in the Holy Trinity is all a symbolic conveyance of a hidden message for those who seek salvation.

S&F OP

unfortunately, it seems too many may not get it until it's too late.

if you want the answers, i suggest you click my name, go into my profile and read my posts. I deal with one topic here on ATS. one and one alone. all my posts reference the same thing. Ive made it all very clear and you can take my words literally. i have decoded everything. and sadly it has no worth being placed here on ATS except for those who seek truth and know truth when they come upon it.

What if I told you I have contemplated and meditated on this subject for thousands of years? =) You would carry on your merry way. If you would like to deem Enlightenment as 'Christ Consciousness'' that is fine by me, but let's be real: The Son is the Sun, but the Sun isn't the Son.

We are all Suns.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
You guys are totally missing my point. Spiritually speaking this world is sheol, the abode of the dead.

Matthew 8:18-22

18 And when Jesus saw great multitudes about Him, He gave a command to depart to the other side. 19 Then a certain scribe came and said to Him, “Teacher, I will follow You wherever You go.”

20 And Jesus said to him, “Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head.”

21 Then another of His disciples said to Him, “Lord, let me first go and bury my father.”

22 But Jesus said to him, “Follow Me, and let the dead bury their own dead.”

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Fear doesnt scare unbelievers. Herp derp. Explain please how someone who doesn't believe could possibly have fear of something.

Durrrrp.

Al Qaeda does not exist, either, outside the perspectives of those seeking to buy into the fear of the Unknown (and those selling it)or the wishes of an empire seeking to maintain control over the minds of those unsure of what Is. So perhaps I was not fooled into fear, nor were many of the posts prior to this one - the usual suspects fall into line to place their vote in the metaphorical hat, Jesus real [_] or Jesus 'not real' [x]. However, there are those who truly do not know where to place their name, and that is where fear becomes a potentially deterministic factor - The old "What if I am wrong? No harm done. But what if you are wrong - You're going to Hell"
And so, the battle is and always hath been for just one 'mind' or just one 'soul'.
That is to say, catching one fish out of 10 000 will always be considered a yield to the Fisher of Man.

So why start a thread if there are merely two diametrically opposed views to clash? There are those whom seek greater knowledge and understanding, and those who will prostrate before myth, without contemplation of their own divinity.

My post is for those stuck in between.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
You guys are totally missing my point. Spiritually speaking this world is sheol, the abode of the dead.

Sure, the Material World is a pain in the ass.

Prometheus was stuck here for quite some time.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

We ARE temples of God on earth my friend... didn't you know?

It does say, "But the temple he had spoken of was his body." in John, but I have to say this was something peculiar to himself, having been filled with the spirit of God in a special way which we are not capable of. Jesus was the representative of God on earth to where someone could say of him that he was God incarnate, where we would be off into insanity to think of ourselves in that way.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

Too much Luciferian New Age pantheistic, replace the true light of the world with our own divinity (the serpent (lie #1), "you will be like gods"), concepts for you methinks!!!! Ah, looks the the Jesuits have done a great number on you already.

Can I please know who are the author's of the books where these concepts come from that you have embraced?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Sure, the Material World is a pain in the ass.

Prometheus was stuck here for quite some time.

Prometheus' arse is still still stuck down here now....with his fate sealed

"Since the all-seeing eye represents the Egyptian Osiris, let's look at who Osiris is. He committed incest with his sister, Isis, which resulted in the birth of Horus the Egyptian god of the dead as well as a Sun God .. Osiris is known by many other names in other countries ... In Thrace and Greece, he is known as Dionysus, the god of pleasures and of partying and wine ... Festivals held in Dionysus' honor often resulted in human sacrifices and orgiastic sexual rites. The Phrygians know Osiris as Sabasius where he is honored as the solar deity (a sun god) who was represented by horns and his emblem was a serpent. In other places, he is known by other names: Deouis, The Boy Jupiter, The Centaur, Orion, Saturn, The Boy Plutus, Iswara, The Winged One, Nimrod, Adoni, Hermes, Prometheus, Poseidon, Butes, Dardanus, Himeros, Imbors, Iasius, Zeus, Iacchus, Hu, Thor, Serapis, Ormuzd, Apollo, Thammuz, Atus, Hercules, Shiva, Moloch, and believe it or not, BAAL!"
(Burns, "Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated", p. 359)

Those Brethren who delight to trace our emblems to an astronomical origin, find in the compass a symbol of the sun, and circular pivot representing the body of the luminary, and the diverging legs his rays."
Encyclopedia of Freemasonry p. 236

It is through this weakness that the perfected man, the Sun, is of dual nature, and his evil twin slays him in his glory. So the triumphant Lord of Heaven, the beloved of Apollo and the Muses is brought down into the dust, and who shall mourn him but his Mother Nature, Venus, the lady of love and sorrow?
p. 635, chapter 67 Confessions by Aleister Crowley

Do you follow the Sun of Crowley, the one kicked out of heaven down now onto the dust (Earth)?

"Lucifer, the Light-Bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!" source: Albert Pike, Morals and Dogmas p.321

edit on 11-6-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join