Hair loss instantly eliminate the appearance (video) this is super cool

page: 1
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
i wonder if this is even real ? cause if it is , their is hope for the balding men out their ,

and if your wondering , i still have a full head of hair


www.liveleak.com...

NOTE TO MODS: this link does not violate T&C i checked out the page , and all seems well

thanks
much

LSH




posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Wow that's really neat trick right there



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere
 


Bald and proud here! I'll keep mine thanks.

I never understood how some men are so bothered about hair loss?



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere
 


Bald and proud here! I'll keep mine thanks.

I never understood how some men are so bothered about hair loss?


The point isn't being bald...its this technology.



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
i wonder how that works , i wish their was more info on it ?
this should be new hope for bald men i suppose



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Toppik




Toppik Hair Building Fibers. Made from organic Keratin Protein ? same as human hair. 8 colors for perfect matching. Undetectable fibers form a magnetic bond with existing hair to conceal thinning, balding areas. 100% Safe.


Hope im not break T&C



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
One day my Empire will come and My skull will be returned to it's proper crown of ridges...........until then I'm bald.



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
In my opinion it's really not worth it if you're bald ...lol

I hate to do publicity but, it's a product called TOPPIK

By the way, I'm far from being bald, but in my understanding,this product is not a permanent solution and it's kind of a "camouflage" ....
edit on 10-6-2012 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)


edit on 10-6-2012 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Ron Popeil would be proud!



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by Grifter81
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere
 


Bald and proud here! I'll keep mine thanks.

I never understood how some men are so bothered about hair loss?


The point isn't being bald...its this technology.



I know that but IMO the tech is pretty pointless. Why cover up what is (for some) an inevitable part of the ageing process? It's completely normal to be bald/balding anyway.

I've never understood the stigma around baldness?



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I have an idea for a joke on GF while she is sleeping...


New nick name... Sasquatch legs!



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR
I have an idea for a joke on GF while she is sleeping...


New nick name... Sasquatch legs!


haha oh that is bad, but what a good harmless joke



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9
 


lol , that video was priceless , he did a good job of how not to use it , but it was still funny lol .... a temporary fix to make you feel suave for the night , i would do it if i were bald



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This would be a great product for self conscious balding men. Until it rains, and then he begins to sweat at the realization it's raining. Does the product come with an umbrella I wonder?

Heh, found a link to a hairloss forum where one member writes about his experience using this product:

Although I knew how much toppik [snip] sux, I used it again to fill in my see-through areas at a Holloween party. For some reason, everyone at the club was staring at me and laughing at me. I thought maybe everybody was just having a good time, but then some guy came up to me and was like, "what the [snip] is that [snip] in your hair?


Embrace it, balding men. Shave it. Bic it, rock it... Don't camo it, though. =(
edit on 10-6-2012 by Sek82 because: adjusted external text for t&c



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
This would be a great product for self conscious balding men. Until it rains, and then he begins to sweat at the realization it's raining. Does the product come with an umbrella I wonder?

Heh, found a link to a hairloss forum where one member writes about his experience using this product:

Although I knew how much toppik [snip] sux, I used it again to fill in my see-through areas at a Holloween party. For some reason, everyone at the club was staring at me and laughing at me. I thought maybe everybody was just having a good time, but then some guy came up to me and was like, "what the [snip] is that [snip] in your hair?


Embrace it, balding men. Shave it. Bic it, rock it... Don't camo it, though. =(
edit on 10-6-2012 by Sek82 because: adjusted external text for t&c


And, definitely don't
"comb over" it.



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I could swear that I remember seeing infomercials on TV for this or a very similar product when I was a kid.



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by evilod
I could swear that I remember seeing infomercials on TV for this or a very similar product when I was a kid.


maybe it was the spray on hair ?



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
pepper has some awesome uses



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere
 


I'm sure it would amuse you all to know this :
www.youtube.com...



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere
 


Ha, that's gotta be what I'm thinking of. I found a video of it:



I'm thinking it's basically the same technology, only without the whole it seems like I'm just spray painting my head thing.
edit on 2012/6/11 by evilod because: fix video embed





new topics
top topics
 
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join