It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 and syncronicities

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
This has happened to me time and time agin.. Now I find even more threads where this happens..

So I stood up and went around my house to count just how many clocks I have in my house here.. counting the one on my computer.. 11 clocks in my house.. Thats just spooky.. Until tonight I didnt even bother thinking about counting how many clocks I have..
So chances are this.. I am a clock watcher.. and am always watching the clock.. Chances are I just dont notice times like 10:35 or 6:45
But always notice 11:11, and say to myself, there it is agin!

Chances are, we are in a digital age, with clocks that surround us.. If you are like me and cant sleep, you are always watching the clock..

Yet I still am open for other reasons.. I just gave you a mundane one..
something I can atleast say well thats logical..
But I love that feeling of being spooked out!!
Good thread... And people count how many clocks you have in your house.. All of them.. Even the ones on the microwave. ect ect..

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I have experienced the 11:11 phenomenon for many years. Not all the time now but during certain periods of my life. Like after my husband died, every night. It was upsetting. I also recognized that many of our family members die on the 11 of a month. It is very strange, at least 5 or six have died on the 11th. I wonder what that is ?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to be as polite as possible. I have never posted on-line before.

Regarding the whole 11:11 issue...
I've noticed the clocks around my house displaying 11:11 for some time now. I have tried to blow it off but it's starting to become annoying. At first, I thoutht "whatever". Then, I thought "this is not normal". Now I'm asking myself "O.K., why do I always seem to be compelled to look at the clock at exactally 11:11?"

I would appreciate any input. I won't be sleepless over the issue, just becoming curious. Thank you for the advice.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
For several months I’ve been noticing several repeating numbers, all of which have been appearing on my digital clocks. 11:11 is the definitely the most frequent of them all. I’ve decided to keep track of which weird numbers I happen to see every day. Today I’ve already seen 11:11, 1:11 and 2:22.

I’ve also seen 7:47 numerous times before; and one of the only real life objects that I can relate it to is the Boeing 747 airplane. Even the other day I did a word count on a school essay I was doing and it added up to 747 words. EDIT: In some of my online aliases, I use 477 as a suffix. When it comes to time, 747 is the closest related number to 477 (I think).

Maybe 477/747 is MY number, and other people have their own? This may not make sense, but: I made the decision to use that number a long time ago; but do you guys think I really had a say in it? Did an outside force make me pick that number? Just like something is making a majority of people out there see 11:11?

I’m not purposely trying to look at the clock at that exact moment because nothing is needed of me at that time. And neither do I think my brain is accustom to looking at the clock at the EXACT minute of 11:11’s occurrence. I just happen to be close to a clock and have the urge to check the time for no apparent reason… and BAM, there’s the number again.

I’ve already told my friend about eleven eleven and they called me crazy. Well then, that would place a lot of people under the title of crazy.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I have been experiencing this since 1979. It is an interesting phenomenon. There are many of us experiencing it. There is one website that is dedicated to just this. It seems to be a kind of portal to frequency change, either individually or on a collective level.

On an individual level, it can reflect choice and direction or a shift in consciousness. On a collective-level, this sequence will often manifest much more frequently (in addition to 2222, 3333, 4444, 5555, etc.), and when that happens, it seems to represent some kind of collective shift in energy, including electromagnetic frequencies that can manifest in natural disasters (esp earthquakes and earth shifting).

These numbers seem to represent a convergence point or intersection. Like coming to a point on a spiral where you (or the collective) can either continue on the same spiral or spiral out in a new direction at the intersection point. Perhaps you could call it a portal.

Metaphysically, it is also considered a "Master Number".

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I just want to say one other thing to everyone here experiencing this phenomenon. Don't talk to anyone else about this thing unless they are extremely open minded and into metaphysical stuff. It is pointless, because most people simply have no reference to this kind of experience and will dismiss it as "coincidence".

Just observe what you are thinking and doing in your life when you see the sequence(s). You will see that it usually corresponds to something relating to decisions or collective shifts in consciousness (see my post above for details)

Chutso

[edit on 11-11-2007 by chutso_ha]

[edit on 11-11-2007 by chutso_ha]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
quick question

is anybody compelled to look at the clock at 11:11 on an analog clock ?

if anyone is really serious about this, it would be helpful if you kept a journal of all the times you looked at a clock during the day, and what time it was

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Add me to the list 11::11 all the time, And I to have woken up to see it.

So now we also will have a 11/11 and a 11:11:11 twice today. should be interesting.

Or actually it will happen 10 times in USA twice for each time zone.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The Winter Solstice is on Dec 21 2012 on 11:11
This is 2011 years since 0 AD.

The maximum number of days between each solar eclipse are 2011 * 111 days.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

This is an interesting date - a major intersection of some kind. Have you had ET encounters where they tell you that we are in the 11th hour? That time is short, time to get on with it?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Yes, but today the following is important:

gogermany.about.com...
Carnival in Germany actually starts November 11 at 11:11 pm

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

That is intersting. Isn't Revelations in the bible also the 11th chapter? 11 has a magnetic quality and one's that masters of reality link into to at pivotal points in affairs, whether they be on the "dark" or "light" side, it seems.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
And Arafat died on 11:11
His tomb measures 11 by 11 meters.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

Sorry to correct you but the winter soltice does not take place just in 2012. It occurs on an anual basis. The Summer Soltice is in June and the Winter Solstice in December. Just so you are aware of that as you posted that twice.

11:11 is getting even more commoner sight now than it porobablt was when this post started. Some theories suggest it is a pre-cursor to a great Event which will affect the whole world both on a physical, Mental and spiritual plane. Awakening us to gently to ourselves until there is a global conciousness.

Another theory is that it a warning to ourselves that is telling you to wake up and pay attention. That we have a higher level of conciousness and telepathic ability, were we are intune with our surroundings. So why are we unware of our great abilities if this is true? Their explanation is Time. It does not exist in reality. Whilst developing one of the most greatest of Human Inventions it paved the way for our reliabity and depenability on it rendering our own intenal clock to basic and it was not developed through a natural process. Animals are also time sensitive, how often does your cat know when its food time or the birds calling in the morning. There abilities developed naturally, they do not look at a clock.

I have a few linkwww.crystalinks.com... below that may be worth a
look.

The number 11 does appear to be quite a significant number. Ill have to come back on that one tomorrow..

[edit on 17-9-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by radagast
i would put forth you simply recall looking at 11:11, but 10:43 just goes by unnoticed.

I agree with this statement.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Seeingdouble

Syncronauts tie this with 911 and the twin towers falling, more information here amongst other things.

synchromysticismforum.com...

this is an idea I have just heard about that I thought was interesting

Casi wrote:
in2worlds.net...

“If you are making ‘associations’ with signs, numbers, symbols or other forms, events or things around you, you are running the risk of getting on the signals. The signals are not divine – they’re just electromagnetic radiation pulses that can be perceived as information by you. You are your own person – you do not need signals to tell you what is right or wrong or what to do. You can act on your own accord. If you are on the signal you are subject to the signal and eventually you won’t be you anymore. The signal will be you and your body will be taken over by something not of this world – not human. This is the game played by them – you look at something that they manifest in the world and energy courses through your body binding you to the sign. You do this over and over again for years and eventually you’ll be the signal – you’ll be ‘them’.”

Might sound a little crazy to some, I’m sure, but I do understand what he’s talking about. The longer these things happen, the more you notice and pay attention, the easier it is to “become” it. Soon it’s happening all the time, and your reality is defined by it. An excerpt from part of my response in that thread:

“I’ve had other people’s numbers transfer over to me, and in turn, my numbers have suddenly become other people’s numbers. The common denominator was awareness. In a way it becomes like a virus.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Ive been seeing 11:11 for years now. It really does make think. It just cant be coincedence to see this all the time. Im ganna start looking into it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join