It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIDS Hoax: The truth behind the virus that never was

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Ok my bad i got mad there.. i cant find the words to make the argument.... What Aids conspiracy claims is that the HIV is caused by a defective immune system, the reasons for that immune system could be diseases like Asthma
Ataxia ,Autoimmune polyglandular syndrom, lymphoma, dengue, Chlamydia etc..Any of these diseases would affect your immune system, i can't find the bond between this and the part when instead of identifying the disease you're told you got hiv, after that your Sd4 downs to 200 and you are told you got AIDS,... But in reality what started it all was a Chlamydia? #,...am no where near the exit here....can someone explain this whole thing like if i was 4 years old.. i really want to understand this whole thing....

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'm still waiting to read that 70% of the people in Thailand are dead. I mean the WHO said that 70% of the population there had AIDS.

I'm sure the WHO wouldn't lie, rite?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Team Locke

How about to get yourself infected with HIV and report back to us? That would settle the argument once and for all.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by neotech1neothink

Really? An EPIC and most DANGEROUS and UNINFORMED FAIL.

About every couple of weeks, some uninformed person reads and posts something from 1992 or earlier, and claims it is the truth today. They fail to do any real research into the subject and further, discolor their opinions with uneducated remarks about HIV and AIDS that show just how much they really DON"T know about the condition.

That people don't know the details about the condition is understandable, who wants to learn about this? But, for someone to post this type of 'old opinion' without bothering to even look at the current state of information, is foolish and dangerous.

Since this forum is a conspiracy forum, some people feel this is suited to post. However, there is more truth in contrails, birthers, UFO's, and all the other topics here that divide opinions than any of this TRASH posted by the OP. And the number of people that pile onto this bandwagon of stupidity is shocking to me.

Just a couple of points, believe them or research them, but don't pile on any 1992 garbage to debunk them.

1) HIV has been viewed under the electron microscope, so although Gallo couldn't prove it exists in 1992, it is NOW PROVEN. The inner workings of the virus have been pictured, receptors identified, scientists have witnessed it using it's GP120 'spear' to pierce the shell of the T-cell after anchoring itself to the CD4 and CCR5 receptors of the T-cell. The mechanics may not have been understood or even imagined by Gallo, but they are WELL understood and even in PICTURES now. Gallo didn't have the electron microscope that was powerful enough picture ANY virus - that wasn't available until after the turn of the century (in 2000, not 1900 for you slow folk).

2) HIV is the disease. AIDS is the condition caused when the disease progresses far enough (usually at CD4= less than 200, or when the hallmark opportunistic infections begin to sicken the patient) to severly compromise the immune system. People that call AIDS a 'disease' show their basic ignorance of the subject.It is the 'syndrome' caused by HIV (do I have to spell it out? yes I do...'Acquired Immune Deficiency SYNDROME').

3) Today's drugs are not the AZT boogyman that all the denialists like to reference when they talk about the treatment, and the denialists LOVE to go back to the days when mega-doses of the drug were given in hopes of eradicating the virus. SInce 1997 that technique has went by the wayside in favor of controlling it; in 2000 new classes of drugs came out that are more effective with smaller dosages. This is where I came into understanding this...probably about a year away from death.

4) I know what I speak of. Search my previous posts on the subject. I understand this from an inside view I wish I never had. Yes I know what worked, I know what death and life feels like, and I can credit being able to tell you this to the drugs.

How long before some troll comes on here and posts a link to the 'house of numbers'? It's coming, for sure, someone acts like that film is new news to them every month, even though it is all based on misinformation from the 1980's and early 90's.

I would have to call this entire thread a HOAX and it should be put in the HOAX bin with all others like it. This is not innocent trolling, it is dangerous misinformation from totally uninformed people trying to make a star and flag from other dangerously misinformed people.

I compare this thread to those that still argue the flat earth and base their argument on science from the 1500's, while ignoring anything from the space age that disproves it completely. Might as well say the sun orbits the earth, there is still more proof of that TODAY than this load of GARBAGE people push as FACT.

Unless you believe ALL science is BUNK, then there is NO WAY you can believe this crap. However, believe what you want. But get some education before just reading any ole thing off the 'net and spouting it as gospel.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Got to agree with lakesidepark. I have a neice who is infected. She went downhill fast until she was diagnosed. Now she's alive, healthy and active. Those drugs are doing wonders for her fake virus.

www.avert.org...

The number of people living with HIV rose from around 8 million in 1990 to 34 million by the end of 2010. The overall growth of the epidemic has stabilised in recent years. The annual number of new HIV infections has steadily declined and due to the significant increase in people receiving antiretroviral therapy, the number of AIDS-related deaths has also declined.

Where DO they get their information???

edit on 12-6-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Can anyone explain the patent on the AIDS virus to me????

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by trig_grl

AIDS isn't a virus. What patent are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
My Uncle died from AIDS in 1993. He was a pyschiatrist in Houston, Texas, and yes, he was gay. It killed him rather swiftly, this was early on in the discovery phase of the disease. My other Uncle, his brother, has been diagnosed with AIDS, and was tested positive in 1997. He also suffers from diabetes. The illness causes problems for him, but the doctors don't know why he is still here. He goes to a research facility a few times a year in CA to give some blood, and submit to testing. I am interested in what you are saying, but do realize, that a lot of people have died from this disease that does not exist.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GalacticTruth1

You understand correctly. AIDS is a big collection of diseases that kill people. If you have those diseases, you may not have AIDS. If you test positive on their HIV tests with those diseases, then you have AIDS. If you don't, you don't! Stupid! So, they admit normal people can die of the EXACT same diseases, but they throw their arms in the air and yell AIDS on the basis on a test that doesn't have a thing to do with whether or not you will be affected health-wise, by those diseases!

Facts:

- You can be HIV+ and live a normal life span, never taking a drug in your life
- You can die of "AIDS" diseases while remaining HIV-

The simple fact remains that you may be affected by "AIDS diseases" WHILE being HIV+ WHILE the entire time, it's not HIV, but the AIDS diseases themselves!!! In other words, HIV could be completely friendly to your body!

Where's the logic within the "scientific" community? They are a bunch of profiteering apes! I would rather trust my own judgement than anything our of their lying mouths. They are like politicians, most of them. They only make money off of you, if you are sick OR can be convinced that you are sick. They're more than happy to take your money by keeping you sick, even if they do that by telling you that you are if you aren't.

BAM! Now, that's the end of this! I might suggest taking the drugs as a very very last resort, and never take any more than you need to keep yourself healthy. IF you show no symptoms, leave the drugs for the doctors to take themselves! More for them! The drugs cause the same problems they say they resolve! My god, it's easy to understand. If you health is fine, forget about the medication until you show some sign it isn't, or if you believe the numbers "mean" anything, then keep track of those. I think there is a HUGE issue of how someone feels when they visit the doctor. Better with medication? Better without? If you feel medication is harming you, it may. If you feel better without it, you may heal spontaneously, to a degree, without any at all! People have reversed "HIV" test results, and doctor's haven't the slightest CLUE how these people did so.

I've known at least one person whose CD4 has been exactly around 200 ...that is 202...198, etc...and he's NEVER sick, and he felt worse taking the medication even when it brought the number higher to around 350! The doctors are WRONG to recommend medication to everyone if only a portion may not need it! They just rather take the easy way out, and give it to everyone! Fine! YOU take it!
edit on 12-6-2012 by daynight42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

Why dont you infect yourself with HIV to test your hypothesis?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Studenofhistory
Bravo for a great post and thank you for bringing this to ATS. It's amazing how false science becomes conventional wisdom.

AKA Man-Made Global Warming.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42
reply to post by GalacticTruth1

You understand correctly.

No he doesn't. Neither do you. Both are looking for stars from other misinformed people.

AIDS is a big collection of diseases that kill people. If you have those diseases, you may not have AIDS. If you test positive on their HIV tests with those diseases, then you have AIDS. If you don't, you don't! Stupid!

That's about what I have to say about that reply. Stupid. Ignorance is when you don't know something. Stupidity is when you insist on telling others what you think you know.

Facts:

- You can be HIV+ and live a normal life span, never taking a drug in your life.

Only if you are missing the CCR5 receptor, or are one of the few (less than 2%) whose body produces the correct antibodies upon first infection. Otherwise you will die. Like millions have already.

- You can die of "AIDS" diseases while remaining HIV-

Sure you can. The HIV isn't what kills you. It is the diseases that take over after HIV takes away your defense that kills. There are other conditions that can take away those defenses as well. Doesn't negate the existence of HIV in those that do have it.

Where's the logic within the "scientific" community? They are a bunch of profiteering apes!

Some are. Not a bunch. But some.

BAM! Now, that's the end of this!

NOT YET. I am not done with you.

I might suggest taking the drugs as a very very last resort, and never take any more than you need to keep yourself healthy.

Nice advice. But dreadfully misinformed and ignorant, and as stated above, since you spoke it, stupid as well. Anyone reading this thread for advice - make sure this guy is NOT your doctor. When the counts get to 200 it IS the LAST resort.

People have reversed "HIV" test results, and doctor's haven't the slightest CLUE how these people did so.

Do a bit of study. Scientists recognize these people and some are in studies, and guess what, they DO have a clue why. Scientists are studying these 1-2% of people and two antibodies have been isolated in studies of these people, and hopefully they will be available as a drug or vaccine soon.

Scientists Reveal Surprising Picture of How Powerful Antibody Neutralizes HIV

I've known at least one person whose CD4 has been exactly around 200 ...that is 202...198, etc...and he's NEVER sick, and he felt worse taking the medication even when it brought the number higher to around 350!

Immune reconstitution syndrome. Read about it. I've been there, and yes that is a TRUE statement. HOWEVER - once they rise above 500 you start to get your life back. When they get to 1000 you feel like you have been freed from shackles. NOW, why don't you come back when you have read from some of those science papers that you think are nothing but bull, and have met several hundred more people that have done the same as your supposed acquaintance.

Once again, I speak from my life and from study AND from the hundreds I've met and known with this disease (and the people I've met were the 'myths' like me that are not supposed to exist - hetero men and women, as well as those from the gay community I've gotten to know from dealing with this - who by the way I have to thank for the fast-track FDA policies that made these drugs available to all of us - they had the nerve to fight Congress because they had nothing to lose but LIFE).

To finish, most of what I see from denialists are old arguments made when HIV was a theory, and not yet proven, and the drugs were megadose AZT and other monotherapy treatments of the early 90's.

The motivation behind these people - I really hope, as I said above, is stupidity. But I suspect it is more sinister. For some reason there are those that wish us to die, much like the proposals of the 90's to put all of us on some island somewhere away from you 'normal' people. I think some of these posters of this tripe sit and dream of those that follow their advice and die, and probably chuckle about it.

Misinformation spread by stupidity is dangerous. Otherwise I wouldn't bother to respond at all. I dream of those that read this thread and see my posts and save themselves from the likes of you and your kind.

Read and learn, and until then, shut up. This is a board of information and this thread is nothing of the kind. It is a hoax and should be in the HOAX bin.
edit on 12-6-2012 by lakesidepark because: I wouldn't bother with this, but people spouting ignorance kills those that believe it.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

link please

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
reply to post by Team Locke

How about to get yourself infected with HIV and report back to us? That would settle the argument once and for all.

we heard you the first time.....

Back on topic
Magic Johnson seems to be doing OK

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

The logic trap is not enough for you?

How do you know I was not talking about myself when I said "someone I know"?

That person has an extremely odd history and has no idea where this "HIV" came from. His immune system was in shambled before he ever even gone on a date.

When you've witnessed these things for yourself, you begin to doubt and ask questions.

If all you hear is what the papers and doctors say, then you are probably conditioned to believe things like they are.

Ignorance is bliss. The truth can leave people feeling like they don't know what's going on. Face it anyway!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lakesidepark

Enough with you. You have done nothing to refute what I have said, because what I said is 100% accurate. I am on the side of truth.

You are very very very wrong, and I know 100% fact that what I am stating is true.

The scientists don't have a clue how they did it, because they do not have this "receptor" you speak of. What is your problem? You do not interpret what I say correctly. This person for years spent life HIV+ until she turned her life around. I never revealed how. It was not the way you described. She used meditation and other mind / body techniques. Eat your own words nay-sayer!

Take the cotton out of your ears and put it in your mouth. You cannot refute what I said, because what I said is true and BOTHERS you because you can't explain it, and neither can the doctors! You are a misinformed person who does not speak from personal experience! You speak for others! There are more sides to this, and I am proof of that.

Stupidity! If you can't refute what I said, do not bother to disagree with me! The fact that you didn't must mean you can't, otherwise you would have jumped on the chance! I am not saying that everyone can get away with not taking their medication. I said some people can. R-E-A-D! If you don't like that some cases baffle the doctors who have no idea how they handle it, piss off! Enough of your negativity!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

To put it another way, let's say someone had cancer, but they don't know they had cancer. Their immune system is weakened, per test results.

Then, they raped or something by someone hiv+, but that strain of hiv is one of the strains that would not harm the person. Doctors do a test, and they realize the person tests hiv+. They rush to treatment for hiv, even though it's the cancer in the first place that weakened the immune system, but they didn't know that. Who knows for how long that person might receive treatment they didn't need. Who knows, maybe through the placebo effect, it would work. Or, some drugs that treat hiv ALSO treat other conditions, so what about those?! It's mind bogglingly complex, but it is almost always completely oversimplified!

Who knows how many situations similar to this one have happened? How many people, maybe, died, because the HIV they were being treated for what not what was actually causing their system to be weakened?

If you aren't getting treated for the right thing, you are probably being treated for the wrong thing. And, in trying to "please" everyone, maybe you are getting treated for the right thing!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Hi All,

Please excuse my absence from this thread (in catching up with reading your posts and replying to them) but I thought I'd let you good people discuss the subject amongst yourselves rather than constantly needing to nanny the thread.

Obviously this was NOT good enough for one person! Witness the below U2U from my ATS Inbox...

TO --- NEOTECH1NEOTHINK from: FORUM STAFF sent: 11-6-2012 at 06:40 A member of the forum staff, Gemwolf, has sent you a warning regarding your activity on the thread titled, AIDS Hoax: The truth behind the virus that never was. Your have been warned 1 times. Warnings are recorded, and each individual warning expires in three days (72 hours) from the time it was applied. If forum staff continue to warn you and you gain 5 or more warnings, a temporary posting ban will be enforced automatically. Individual warnings carry a points penalty of 500 points which have been deducted from your ats board total. Do not reply to this U2U.

Would GEMWOLF kindly explain WHY they sent this warning?

So YOU send out warnings to people for absolutely no reason at all?

FYI - A relative of my girlfriend has for many years been OFFICIALLY MEDICALLY DIAGNOSED to be suffering with HIV.

HIV is COMPLETELY HARMLESS and DOES NOT turn into AIDS!

Yet he has been VOODOO BRAINWASHED to be the WALKING DEAD!

edit on 13-6-2012 by neotech1neothink because: edit

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by lakesidepark

Thank you. You are so right, threads like this are very, very dangerous. I would call them evil, except I'm sure the OP and others have no malicious intent, but the false information they spread can lead people into ill-informed actions that could get them and others into trouble and even kill them.

My father's business partner died of AIDS. I had a high school teacher who died of AIDS and have had many other acquaintances who have died of it. I also know many others who live with the disease or have people they are very close to who are living with it. This is very serious stuff and people who take it lightly, deny its existence and who spread false or outdated information about the disease are playing with a fire that can and has killed millions.

This is a case where spreading ignorance like this is = to spreading death.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
To ALL,

SUSPEND ALL HIV TESTING MBEKI EXPERT PANEL RECOMMENDS

By Huw Christie

New African September 2000

Eminent world scientists from both sides of the AIDS debate have been mandated by the Mbeki AIDS panel to undertake historic experiments to attempt to purify, or isolate, the HIV virus; and also examine the current HIV testing methodologies. In the meantime, the panel wants all HIV testing to be suspended. "It's a worthless distraction," says one panel member. Huw Christie reports from Johannesburg.

Amidst scientific debate and political revelations, senior members of the South African Presidential Panel of Inquiry into HIV/AIDS have called for the suspension of all HIV testing. The full panel of some 33 scientists convened for the second and final time in Johannesburg on 3-4 July, at the large Crowne Court Hotel in upmarket Sandton, in the attentive presence of South African minister of health Manto Tshabalala-Msimang (a medical doctor herself).

During sometimes turbulent proceedings, Dr. Valendar Turner on behalf of the Perth Group of scientists in Western Australia, Prof. Sam Mhlongo, head of Family Medicine and Primary Care at the Medical University of South Africa, and Dr. David Rasnick of UCLA, California, amongst others, appealed for the cessation of HIV testing.

The Perth Group and Prof. Mhlongo stressed that the accuracy of all HIV tests is so questionable, there is no cause for continuing to use them unless their specificity can be determined.

They say there are too many common African illnesses which create "false positive" results on HIV tests, and that no HIV test has ever been validated against the one necessary scientific "gold standard" -- virus isolation. This reality is recognised by the manufacturers of such tests who typically warn: "At present there is no recognised standard for establishing the presence or absence of antibodies to HIV-1 and HIV-2 in human blood." (Axsym System, Abbott Laboratories.)

(Continued below)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join