It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIDS Hoax: The truth behind the virus that never was

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

"HIV is not a virus but a collection of gene products that can appear when immune system cells are chronically stimulated in the body or drastically manipulated in the laboratory. No two identical HIVs have been isolated, even from the same individual." - Neville Hodgkinson

It has been dubbed the incurable disease caused by an elusive virus called the HIV/AIDS virus. However, scientists have presented compelling evidence showing that HIV/AIDS is nothing more than a pseudo-science hoax and the real culprits are the AIDS medications like AZT that do more harm than good.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention determined that every case of AIDS includes one of the 29 pre-existing illnesses that were defined by the CDC. These include the three additional conditions namely: Pulmonary Tuberculosis, Pneumonia and Cervical cancer that were added on October 28, 1992.

[SNIP]
Source

edit on 10-6-2012 by neotech1neothink because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Do not simply post articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of an article, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the item.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Bravo for a great post and thank you for bringing this to ATS. It's amazing how false science becomes conventional wisdom.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Everyone got a thing or two to say about aids . But you know who i'm going to believe ? The one who actually puts a fix on the table , gets multiple people with aids injected and then tested to verify they are clear. I will take his word for it.

Its simple. whoever thinks they figured out aids , bring your fix and have it tested against numerous various types of . If all the tests come back negative , you win :p Till then Hearsay , fairytale , baseless , willy wonka talk . lol

Same goes for the electric universe punks , bring forth your true anti-gravity device and prove your outlandish claims

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

Hi My Friend,

You are quite welcome!

I've known about it being a HOAX for decades, but TRY TELLING ANYONE (ditto John Lennons murder by the US Government and 9/11 and 7/7)! !

Glad that you appreciate it! Thank you for your lovely words! You are certainly a STUDENT OF (REAL) HISTORY ----AND NOT A STUDENT OF "FAKE" HISTORY AS DREAMED UP HOURLY BY "THE POWERS THAT BE"!

Pity the MILLIONS of poor B*STARDS WORLDWIDE deluded into thinking it EXISTS!

Here's the link for the full story ---> AIDS HOAX!

I'm awaiting for all of the EQUALLY deluded replies -- flaming this post -- their upholding and supporting TPTB HOAX/s!

edit on 10-6-2012 by neotech1neothink because:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

No, no, your not understanding the post, thats even if you read the whole thing. What it is in fact saying is that you would not present with the AIDS "virus" without pre existing conditions so there wouldn't actually be an AIDS virus to inject yourself with because in reality.... I't doesn't exist. Reading comprehension is your friend.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Great info and source but...can you provide YOUR thoughts, opinions etc in the OP? Always better to see source and input together for a new thread. Especially one like this.

And a link to the original source would be a plus as well.

Thanks,

Peace

edit on 10-6-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
reply to post by seedofchucky

No, no, your not understanding the post, thats even if you read the whole thing. What it is in fact saying is that you would not present with the AIDS "virus" without pre existing conditions so there wouldn't actually be an AIDS virus to inject yourself with because in reality.... I't doesn't exist. Reading comprehension is your friend.

WOW! Helious! COSMIC!

What a [Snip] wonderful put down! Sock it to em! Case closed mods!

edit on 10-6-2012 by neotech1neothink because: Helious YOU are a STAR

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky

Same goes for the electric universe punks , bring forth your true anti-gravity device and prove your outlandish claims

What.. are you serious? The nature of reality is vibration. Go find me a graviton. =)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
Everyone got a thing or two to say about aids . But you know who i'm going to believe ? The one who actually puts a fix on the table , gets multiple people with aids injected and then tested to verify they are clear. I will take his word for it.

Its simple. whoever thinks they figured out aids , bring your fix and have it tested against numerous various types of . If all the tests come back negative , you win :p Till then Hearsay , fairytale , baseless , willy wonka talk . lol

Apparently you didn't read the thread at all. If you would have, you may have seen how your comment is completely unrelated. Anyway, the one thing nagging at me is as follows: someone tests positive for HIV, but this actually has nothing to do with aids. Then they are treated with drugs that actually induce negative effects? Is that right? I just want to make sure I didn't misunderstand what I read.

So if this is true, what does it mean for those who are said to have aids? Does it mean they really have a completely different condition altogether, and that they could possibly be healed if that particular condition were treated instead? I have seen the inconsistencies with the "isolation" of the HIV virus not too long ago, and the truth did seem to point in the direction of something being amiss. I am certain that is the case, although I never knew exactly what that meant. This could possibly be it. Thanks, and good thread.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by neotech1neothink

I make no claim to the truth behind the article in question although it does seem very plausible. I only take issue with the poorly thought out retort from those that wish to respond without reading and or understanding the subject matter. After all, we are all here to deny ignorance, no?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus

Apparently you didn't read the thread at all. If you would have, you may have seen how your comment is completely unrelated. Anyway, the one thing nagging at me is as follows: someone tests positive for HIV, but this actually has nothing to do with aids. Then they are treated with drugs that actually induce negative effects? Is that right? I just want to make sure I didn't misunderstand what I read.

So if this is true, what does it mean for those who are said to have aids? Does it mean they really have a completely different condition altogether, and that they could possibly be healed if that particular condition were treated instead? I have seen the inconsistencies with the "isolation" of the HIV virus not too long ago, and the truth did seem to point in the direction of something being amiss. I am certain that is the case, although I never knew exactly what that meant. This could possibly be it. Thanks, and good thread.

Hi JiggyPotamus,

NICE ONE!
BRILLIANTLY DEDUCED!

You are precisely right my friend.

YES, what it means for those who are said to have aids is that they really have a completely different condition altogether.

YES, they could possibly be healed if that particular condition were treated instead.

THIS is the REALITY of the situation and it needs BLOWING RIGHT OPEN! It is nothing less than DAMN TRAGIC!

I'm glad that you too Jiggy began to see through the inconsistences! Now my friend you know TRULY what it all means!

I almost VOMIT every time I see another AIDS BENEFIT CONCERT by POPSTARS and CELEBRITIES (themselves probably unknowing and unaware of the HOAX - but who knows?).

"The Powers That Be BENEVOLENTLY staging another concert -- the MILLIONS of people WORLDWIDE watching, fearing and dying of SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT EVEN EXIST!! -- TPTB saying the fools DESERVE to DIE for being so STUPID".

THANK GOD PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP !

THANK YOU JIGGY FOR YOUR KIND REMARKS.

TO ALL WHO HAVE POSTED SO FAR TO THIS THREAD (FOR AND AGAINST) YOU GUYS ARE THE "GREATEST".

edit on 11-6-2012 by neotech1neothink because:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I've never believed it at all. I came to the same conclusion when I learned that they were diagnosing people who had low iron (anemic) as being HIV positive. Guess which population has an epidemic of anemia ?

African Americans

Guess which population is now supposedly suffering a mass epidemic of HIV/AIDS

African Americans

And now, I see they have added three more diseases that they want to use to diagnose people with HIV.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

I've never believed it at all. I came to the same conclusion when I learned that they were diagnosing people who had low iron (anemic) as being HIV positive. Guess which population has an epidemic of anemia ?

African Americans

Guess which population is now supposedly suffering a mass epidemic of HIV/AIDS

African Americans

And now, I see they have added three more diseases that they want to use to diagnose people with HIV.

Hey skepticconwatcher,

NICE ONE!

THRILLED YOU SAW THROUGH THEIR [SNIP] TOO!

...is the real life version of my fave movie... they live!

Well done again ATS people!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

actually i understood the post quite well , its a shame you didn't understand my response to it . Don't worry thats natural when you reply with emotion.

I've heard many different stories about what causes aids , what is HIV , how they are related or not . Everyone acts like they understand aids , if they did they would have a fix for it . Simple as that . Once you figure out what it really is , you should be able to find a cure for it ? No? Then why am i gonna sit here and listen to more hearsay ? about what someone else thinks about aids without actually doing what is needed...

a fix.

I've heard many come and go with the aids and hiv parrot talk about how they have it figured out and mainstream is wrong.

But its all cute hearsay untill someone comes with a fix. Do you get that?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Again you didn't understand the context of my post regarding the op. I guess you havn't heard these sort of claims about aids /hiv before. I have from many different sources..

all hot air. The one who comes with a fix is the one i believe will have figured it out. Till then enjoy unicornville

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
So how does the patent for the AIDS virus come into play???

patent # 4647773
edit on 11-6-2012 by trig_grl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Gallo NEVER provided proper proof the virus he claimed to discover actually ever existed...he even confessed to it!

I soon discovered that there had been astonishingly five major investigations between 1990 and 1995 into possible fraud in Gallo's HIV research, several of these overlapping with the others.

I soon learnt, from the OSI investigation records, that Gallo had confessed to it in 1990 that he had not found the AIDS virus in 1982, as reported in the Science papers. He admitted to it that he had only detected the enzyme RT in 1982, and had not found the virus itself. The investigators reported that he had lied when he claimed he did ‘more than fifty' detections and produced ‘ten true isolates' of the AIDS virus in 1982. They concluded that he did not find the virus before 1984.

But, in the apparent belief that people have forgotten this confession, Gallo is now astonishingly repeatedly making the same claim - that he found HIV in 1982 before anyone else. He did so in his recent book and he did so, even most seriously, in sworn testimony in 2007 to an Australian court. (More on this below.) So for me, discovering his earlier confession was something of a shock.....

........The OSI chief, Suzanne Hadley, was then drafting the final OSI report and about to conclude that Gallo's chief investigative scientist, Mikulas Popovic, the primary author of the most significant of the four Science papers, had falsified the data in this paper - and to recommend that he be condemned for scientific misconduct.

But, when Popovic heard of this, in desperation he had produced long-hidden key evidence. He gave Hadley a 1984 typed draft of the key Science paper that he had kept hidden overseas. Among other things, this draft revealed that Robert Gallo had extensively changed this paper at the last moment to hide their use of the French virus.

With this it seemed the evidence was at hand to prove Gallo guilty of illegal use of the French virus and thus of scientific deceit. Hadley composed her OSI report accordingly. She concluded: ‘Dr. Gallo has claimed credit for the Popovic et al. paper and the other 1984 papers, so must he bear responsibility for the falsehoods in the Popovic et al. paper. Accordingly the OSI finds that Dr Robert Gallo engaged in scientific misconduct.'

This was a damning conclusion. This OSI report now should have gone to the Richards Panel for review - but at this point Healy intervened, removing Haley from her duties at the OSI. The indictment of Gallo was deleted from her report.

www.fearoftheinvisible.com...
edit on 11-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Are any members on here volunteering to be infected with the "non-existent" HIV virus to test this ridiculous claim? Any takers?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This is why those brand-spanking-new AIDS vaccines strike me as quite dubious...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Text English is not my first language so i apologize for probable grammar mistakes, i will do my best to explain my point, i see there's a big missconception regarding this topic. When you say Aids don't exist the automatic assumption of most people is that you're denying that there is a disease.. so the obligated argument is, well there must be something out there , cause there are millions of dead people, ..So what exactly killed them? Ok that would be the argument of most people.This is also because ot the missconception of the concepts HIV -AIDS.. If i clearly understood HIV exist, right? Aids don't.... (is that right?).. HIV is an RNA, the claims are that this RNA causes AIDS (here is when i get lost) HIV interferes with the immune system, you can be HIV positive without having AIDS, you get AIDS when because of the HIV you CD4 count is lower than 200...That's the conception of HIV/AIDS right? When the CD4 is lower than 200 is when tumors,cancer, and many other diseases happens...so that's what kills you?.... Am right so far? .. HIV affects the immune system, your cd4 gets lower than 200, you get Aids, Aids makes other diseases like cancer easy to get you...
Am lost here. So practically you could get HIV without sex, blood infection,( needle or syringe) ? The HIV would make ur CD4 lower than 200 but that is not Aids...is just a disease that mmmm oh well am so lost here...forget about it

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join