It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 1933 Abduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I could not find this in the search function so I am posting this for your review. I know that we like FACTS. Myself included. Anyway, this takes place prior to Kenneth Arnold, which peaked my interest. If nothing else, it is a nice little story!

They have been doing this for awhile...

1933, DISCOVERY WELL, WESTERN AUSTRALIA, AUSTRALIA, A WOMAN:

BRIEF SUMMARY OF EVENT AND FOLLOW-UP:

Australian mystery monger Rex Gilroy wrote in Nexus magazine in 1995 that an aboriginal woman at the isolated locality of Discovery Well, Great Sandy Desert, in Western Australia, told her that one day on 1933, her tribe had been frightened off from Discovery Well when a large shiny egg-shaped object suddenly came down out of the sky in broad daylight and flew low over them.

Several beings, described as strange, grey-skinned and man-like, came out of this "egg", and the woman said she was knocked off by an object carried by one of the beings, carried to the glowing inside of the egg-shaped object, strapped to a shining table and apparently "experimented with".

The woman told stockmen of her experience, but perhaps not surprisingly they laughed at her.

edit on 10-6-2012 by 5pooky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Very interesting
Perhaps you can share your source? Thanks!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora
Very interesting
Perhaps you can share your source? Thanks!

Here we go - Zazzafrazz has also authored a great thread here about potential Aboriginal UFO encounters.

An Aboriginal abduction experience in 1933.

Australian mysteries researcher Rex Gilroy records an intriguing tale allegedly from 1933 that reportedly involved an aboriginal woman in a UFO abduction experience at the isolated locality of Discovery Well, on the northern edge of the Great Sandy Desert, in Western Australia.

The story echoes the tribal legends and traditions of men and women being abducted by "sky gods" or "culture heros" in the dreamtime and the initiation experiences of aboriginal "men of high degree" or shamans.

In Rex Gilroy's account, the aboriginal woman claimed her tribe had been frightened off from Discovery Well when a "large shiny egg" suddenly came down out of the sky. In broad daylight the strange object flew low over them. Several beings, described as strange, grey-skinned and man like, came out of the "egg". The woman said she was "stunned" by an object carried by one of the beings. Her story indicates she was carried aboard . Inside the "egg" the interior was glowing. She was strapped to a shining table and apparently "experimented with". The woman told stockmen of her experience, but perhaps not surprisingly they laughed at her.

Link

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Thank you very much!

new topics

top topics

join