It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My opinion on UFOs as a research scientist: some are extraterrestrial

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
so why are you going over the internet copy pasting your stuff proffesor?

busy studying greys anatomy?

if you catch my drift

As a PhD research scientist who has extensively investigated the UFO phenomenon for the past 4 years, I have concluded that about 95% of the entire field—not just sightings—are false. However, I have also concluded that visitations to earth have occurred. I also have concluded that never has the US or any government made contact, retrieved crashed disks, or created a top secret program to reverse engineer UFOs. Much to the contrary, we know nothing. We concluded quite early on that the phenomenon is real, we have no idea what they are or are doing here, but are most likely non-hostile. Since no government body wishes to acknowledge that real physical objects of unknown origin are intruding freely into our airspace as they please—and we can do absolutely nothing about it—the only logical path is to ignore and debunk. This has worked quite well for the past 60 years. The UFO subject is a scientific phenomenon. Unfortunately, over 99% of UFO researchers lack any scientific training, and their often far-fetched interpretations tend to catch the most attention. Imagine if 9 out of 10 researchers in my field of cell biology had no formal scientific training...one can be certain that the bulk of the work produced would be garbage. During my studies of this topic, I learned that because of the high signal to noise ratio in the data, I had to set very stringent standards for what I deemed real. This means focusing on radar-visual cases with multiple observers from different locations of objects exhibiting extraordinary speeds/accelerations and turns. Sightings by scientists, pilots, military, and air control experts are all I bother with. There are literally hundreds of these. Continued below...

click
edit on 10-6-2012 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

9 pages and 94 flags later some you still dont know what a troll looks like

Go back to the first page and read again the whole page not the first post as 90% of you do

no wonder the ufo forum has this quality

If it wasnt for some users like Armap Karl12 Kadinsky jim oberg and others(whose names dont remember now,sorry) and 2 3 that are now for some reason banned this forum would have 0 traffic

DONT FORGET ATS WAS BUILT ON THE UFO SECTION

go back and read the first page all of it

deny ignorance dont feed the trolls

edit on 13-6-2012 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Good thread Op Conclusions are fair
but dont you thing cell biology and gravity propulsion are some ways distant..

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I am a long time reader but rarely post.

There really isn't much substance after an opening post that consists almost entirely of opinion, no specific mention of the data that influenced their point of view and the author has apparently abandoned the thread without replying so far.

I am convinced that there really is nothing to see here.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Before I go into this, I have never ever gone to the internet for a source to my information because I never thought that I could find information to what I know, but here I guess is a little info about Hitler and aliens.
I have read there account and now I will tell you what really happened.
There are lots of stories on the internet. What makes this one any more credible than anything else?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandelay Industries

99% percent crap? "Never" any crashed disks, or contact?

How the hell would you know? First paragraph in you completely discredited yourself, no reason to read any further. Another know-it-all, know-nothing so-called "scientist" with another useless PhD.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Some of the UFo sightings are simply demons moving abouts doing there work.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

E
X
A
C
T
L
Y~!!!!!!!

End the thread .. NOW.. sheesh

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Before I go into this, I have never ever gone to the internet for a source to my information because I never thought that I could find information to what I know, but here I guess is a little info about Hitler and aliens.
There are lots of stories on the internet. What makes this one any more credible than anything else?

My knowledge or the internets version?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

My knowledge or the internets version?

My impression was that you were citing the internet as a source. You have been making a lot of claims...just looking for your sources. You must have some basis for your claims.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Every thing i tell you can never just be found floating around on the net.

This is what i found out about the first and only triangle ever found on earth and its also why the germans intelligece was that not of the present of that time.

To be honest and truthful.
lp527 june, 13th 3012 8:14est

That event in germans history> was actually the forbidden fruit of knowledge` to don’t eat> from the tree of knowledge` episode and warning for humans in your biblical teachings.

Humans when coming to this earth...was never, ever, ever, ever, never, ever, again, suppose to obtain the tree branch of nukes ,computer chips and all that live on the limb of that particular matrix road.

You cannot even imagine how many planets have been drained by going on that road, and how many times over 30million years the planets had to be transformed once again and how moons had to be moved to find the right combination.

Lp527 June 13 3012
In my ventures, I found out that it is a planet somewhere in your galaxy that floats with no gravity pull of a source.

Its said that in 2012 dec21st.when the planets align ,it will be a 5 day window only every 300,000 years that space bounces back and reduces every time from light years to &^%$^s years every 20 light years will be reduced to 5 light years.

It is said that’s when they will come and try to steal the moon of earth, but when found out Nasa, shot the moon with the same chemical they use to keep the triangle race from landing and abducting you humans ‘Chemtrails’

&^&%%&&
I if use this in a sentence, its some times a word that does not exist in this time, I don’t want to disturb to much in the time frame that the word has no meaning of thought of in your present.

In 1917, after more then 13 years the archeologist finally dug around the whole ship, 5 years before that they found a door or a slit or an opening, which let them, go inside the massive ship.

The inside of the ship had no levers buttons or other panel type instruments that would normally be found in a vehicle…

One particular scientist practically lived inside the ship as he stayed in the ship for months and months at a time tying to figure out what was going on and how on earth can he bring this machine to life.

One day during a very powerful storm ,a lighting bolt struck not to far from the ship as something glowed inside the ship that was seen by the scientist.
It took the scientist 2 weeks to carefully remove the small hand held object and when he did, it was the start of a new GOLDEN age for man.. ‘THE BELL’

When the scientist touched the bell, it gave him more knowledge in his field than he ever knew ,the touching of this object gave the bearer an extra boost in what ever the bearer knew.

If a baby knew how to count to 5,after touching the bell the baby will most likely count to 1,000.

If a pilot knew how to fly an airplane ,after touching the bell they would automatically no how to fly the space shuttle.

‘’This hand held object would Heightened what the bearer already knew to the level of completion in his or her field of knowledge.’’

The scientist tested this object on many of the poor and some on the upper class,some it drove completely crazy,some it drove so crazy that they were immeditly vegetables and were put to death.
The whole time the test were being done and used on people, was the whole time in some the hand held object was forming a bond THROUGH BLOOD TYPE
It was said that Hitler was in his 20s when they tested him and that albert eistein was even in this project as a ‘janitor’.

The bell was not a big giant bell as you humans have suggested in the fable that you feed your populice, the bell was called a bell because when touched, it gave a ringing bell like sound ,to the bearer.

When the first triangle space ship was flipped over they than found out that this space ship has 3 very big engines.

Adolf was not building flying saucers…He was trying to build 3 massive saucer shape engines to fit underneath the triangle.

edit on 13-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

Well, now...isn't that special? You won't take offence if I back away slowly, now will you?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Yeah! He's a Troll

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by putnamcrab
Yeah! He's a Troll

I did say it in the very first page.

I guess some people like to role play "talking with a high and mighty scientist"

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Well, now...isn't that special? You won't take offence if I back away slowly, now will you?

Why are original thoughts and new angles of assessments and evaluations that scary for you to entertain on a message board?

Gee good thing we have had original thinkers around throughout history like LastProphet527. Because I wouldn't want to be living inside a cave without the wheel or the leaver right now hoping my fire didn't go out inside it as I would have to wait for the next lightning strike to catch something on fire again so I could capture another flame. Chances would be I'd freeze to death long before I could.

edit on 14-6-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

Stop parroting and do what you suggest others should - read the f***** thread:

HINT

Also, the guy HAS a PhD and that is easily provable.

On topic: It seems that the OP managed to struck a nerve or several dozen. Seems to me every tool with an Internet connection and awareness of google considers himself a pro researcher, hence all of these insulted egos.

Unfortunately, even for me without having a PhD in plant cellular biology (like the one the OP has), this forum hits me on a daily basis with useless crap, disregarding the 15% (10% of which prior to 2010) of the information that actually is informative.

Next time you guys decide to post a thread about pareidolia images of a giant alien buried on the Moon, gorilla on Mars, SOHO glitches, sonograph "UFO"s,Chinese lanterns and sunlit contrails; think about the following: You have muddied the waters to such an extent that it can hardly be considered water anymore. And some experiencers of the true unknown need to swim in these same waters to find answers.

OP, thanks for your opinion because it does matter one bit more than the average (not because of the fact you have a PhD but because of the thought provoking and fresh way you have written your presentation).

Being a research scientist with PhD doesn't make one Superman in my eyes, it just proves one has observational and analytical skills above the norm which, unfortunately, is a rarity on this forum nowadays.
edit on 14-6-2012 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2012 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Mod this.

Again I ask, what do you have a PhD in? I know that may be offensive to ask for actual proof. But as a "scientist" proof is all that matters. And eye witness testimony is the lowest form of proof in science. But you would know that.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

TextFor your safty no i wont take offence...infact i highly recomend it.

Me and My team stay on the road have a good day

edit on 14-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: Because it was a bump on the road

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

lol you crazy
second line

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Why are original thoughts and new angles of assessments and evaluations that scary for you to entertain on a message board?
Gee good thing we have had original thinkers around throughout history like LastProphet527.

Original thinking is one thing, and it's also telling that you invoke the word 'entertain', because the poster in question is doing nothing but. Mining the internet for the most entertaining yarns and posting them as fact advances nothing. I have merely asked for reasonable sources for these claims and received gibberish in return.

Ok, I'm out.

Like they say, it's one thing to have an open mind, but not so open as to let your brains fall out.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

What you call gibberish might very well be a gold rich riverbed that you have to pan in order to separate the gibberish form the brilliance.

That does take an open mind along with patience to put forth the effort to do so. Letting your brains fall out can work both ways keep in mind. One way is the mind can be too open allowing a person to fall for anything and the other is the mind being too closed to the point that the mind implodes from the lack of an atmosphere of original thought and stimulus creating a vacuum around it.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join