It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tube type object

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
i was outside it was a beautiful day out and iw as going out to check the mail as everyday when i noticed in the sky this long white tubular type object flying in the sky i stared at it a few minutes and it was like it exploded..it made not one noise......what could this have been?

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
More detail would be nice.

Time of day, location, more discription etcl.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
A balloon?

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Where do you live???? how high up do you think this was?? there have been many sightings of cigar shaped ufo's...could it have been cigar shaped??

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   
well it was around 10:00am in louisiana not sure how high up and i say tube but it did look more cigar shaped....and it was very white it fllew in a slanted type position. after it blew up you could see little particles falling from it...

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Just like a balloon exploding...

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
There have been many sightings of the cigar shaped ufo.You should do some research and see how many sightings there were in Louisiana.Shoafy your avatar is fire.Did you make it yourself?

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
How far away do you think the object was?

Do you think you could estimate over which area it "exploded" and see if there is any reports of debris falling from the sky or being recovered on the ground?

did you hear it explode?

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This may sound kinda corny but, over here in England you can buy cigar shaped balloons that are about 12 foot long and explode when they reach a certain height. Coulda been one of those because i hoaxed a UFO sighting using one and really freaked out my mates.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
maybe so but why would it be all the way here in la? it was pretty high up and well cigar shaped and it was a white color i estimate it was about 15 long...i dunno no telling what it was

new topics

top topics

join