It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aeriel Robots...Move on their own....from BBC News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
www.bbc.com...

That is the link. Check out this video on BBC News. It at first depicts cheaply made, rather useless robots that are able to hover on their own and do a few simple flips. Then it progresses to Aeriel robots able to move through gaps, and around obstacles. Next we see the flying hoverbots completely and seamlessly coordinate in a group of 20 others, moving as one. Finally, the part where I almost got sick, they described how these bots can be sent as a first response to stop intruders or measure radiation levels. It also shows how a single bot can map out an entire building and although it is controlled by a human, for now, it can move around on its on, and know exactly where its at. In closing, the video shows a little music video, it is unlike anything you have ever seen, and your mind will be blown. Enjoy.
edit on 10-6-2012 by football6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I saw "robats" and thought it was some sort of terminator bat, terrified me! =)

cool story though, I love robot technology...go science!
edit on 6/10/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Yeah, Aeriel Robats, she's a hottie.

--> spelling?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
That is more than a little scary. If they are showing us this just think what they are not showing us can do.
It is going to get to the point where everything around you could be a robot watching you. Someday your tooster may jump off the table and walk out the door if you get mad at it for burning your toost.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
So #ing cool. How is it sickening?
one step closer to that technological singularity

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Well that is by far the most impressed that i have ever been with a techno display.

WOW.

top topics

join