It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas
Could just be a penis size song. Bigger the better, she likes going on top fast or slow, and goes places no one else can go (has better orgasms than anyone else)

A pop song about sex? That's crazy! It's more likely that it's about the end of the world.

But seriously, the song and the video are two different things. The song lyrics sound like typical hip-hop drivel and were written (if you can call it writing) months before the video.

The artist probably has very little to say about any symbolism in the video. She just shows up and hopes the budget was big enough for a limo and some drugs.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

"The bigger the better, the bigger the better, the better the bigger" "I can go fast, I can go slow, I can go places nobody can go"

Could just be a penis size song. Bigger the better, she likes going on top fast or slow, and goes places no one else can go (has better orgasms than anyone else)

no... In that same part shes says something like "Im not talking about sex, Im expressing myself."

She had to say that cause she knew you would say what you said

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
obviously the message in the video is telling us that she is going to be a contestant in the 2012 Hustler magazine sex olympics.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

"The bigger the better, the bigger the better, the better the bigger" "I can go fast, I can go slow, I can go places nobody can go"

Yes, and the red and black splat looks like a rectum. That is the lowest level of interpretation and it is real. But there remain many higher interpretations, but most will not get past the low level gate keeper.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four

Yes, and the red and black splat looks like a rectum. That is the lowest level of interpretation and it is real. But there remain many higher interpretations, but most will not get past the low level gate keeper.

I thought Furtardo was a fur trader? i didn't know she liked the man meat

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

Here is my question to you...what "old ways" are you speaking of?

Christian? Jewish? Hindu? Sun worshiping?

The symbolism which has been presented in this thread, has exsisted in one form or another for thousands of years...so how "old" are these "ways"?
edit on 11-6-2012 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
hoop earning= return
tall as hell= giants
indian prophecy= a coming planet or passing by
rings= london 2012
buildings= a new 9/11 false flag (giants could be the false flag)

this is just what i was thinking on no sleep so take it how it is

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
This is talking about a date not sure witch one exactly im thinking august 4th, anyway i think its talking about the aliens showing their existence too the world and when she does the all aeeing eye it means that the whole world will be watching. and the bigger the better means teh new era we will go into as a human race after this, coming together as one...the bigger the better.
edit on 11-6-2012 by stevo549 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye

Here is my question to you...what "old ways" are you speaking of?

Christian? Jewish? Hindu? Sun worshiping?

The symbolism which has been presented in this thread, has exsisted in one form or another for thousands of years...so how "old" are these "ways"?
edit on 11-6-2012 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

Yes, there is the possibility that the statement will seem unclear. But like the subject vid, multiple messages for different audiences and they all get the message they are meant to get.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevo549
This is talking about a date not sure witch one exactly im thinking august 4th, anyway i think its talking about the aliens showing their existence too the world and when she does the all aeeing eye it means that the whole world will be watching. and the bigger the better means teh new era we will go into as a human race after this, coming together as one...the bigger the better.
edit on 11-6-2012 by stevo549 because: (no reason given)

Why are you thinking August 4? Obama should be pleased. That is his bday.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Shouldn't this be on the jokes forum?

...lol...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

i think august 4th because recently there was a crop circle that was a clock that when countdown it ended on august 4th during the olympics

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

You did not answer my question...

You implied in the post I responded to, that their is an occult agenda to lead youth away from their parents and the "old ways".

So I will ask the question again in conjunction with another.

What are these "old ways"?

Why are they true?

edit on 11-6-2012 by Openeye because: spelling

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by stevo549

So on his birthday Obama is going to announce from the Olympics that the reason for his past being so murky is that he actually fell to the earth in 1947 and was raised in a DOD lab.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
There are some amazing replies here, I'm very grateful to everyone who's replied so far and my apologies for not being able to get back to you all right now. I'm on a quick break from my work, there is some prerequisite information I want to make available before I write out the full explanation.

Rihanna, Eminem, Bob Dylan, Lil Wayne, Katy Perry, Nelly Furtado and many other big names, are said to have "Sold their souls to the Devil" in return for fame and money. They are often telling us about it in their lyrics, once you've studied enough of the lyrics you'll get the idea and be able to interpret other lyrics fairly easily.

Here's Bob Dylan confessing

Now Katy Perry

edit on 11-6-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
my god....that is exactly what im saying lol

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Here's Rihanna telling the story of her relationship with Lucifer since selling her soul to him, this is her song Umbrella, there are explanations that popup throughout the video, pause if necessary. One of the most shocking parts is on 3 minutes 56 seconds

edit on 11-6-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I'll return on my next break with more

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

They do not want to know the truth. They want Lucifer. Soon.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

"If you have a talent for interpreting hidden messages in music videos"

There is no such talent.

Just the paranoia that makes people think they see stuff in media that isn't there.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join