It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
Thanks for your posts!

I've got to go now, I'll post more detailed information when I get back. It will be interesting to see if someone has found the date in the video by the time I return, there is a specific date and it's a known Illuminati date i.e. like September 11th, March 11th etc

But the number 11 is the aquarian number. The 11th house. Also representing "non plus ultra".

But yet, there is a 12th house in the zodiac. Which is the (one) plus ultra. The number 13 also represents the "plus ultra" concept.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

I must admit that it's impossible to sit through. Did this person take every defect from digital formats and decide to incorporate it into her 'sound'?

I feel as though I've been assaulted. It's just hideous. Friday Friday is when my friends go driving I can't wait for Friday Friday. It's like rebecca black, to my ears.

I do realize this is serious, and no doubt there are potent omens woven into the sound layers, and visuals.

I just don't like modern music, I guess. I hear that today, musicians must pay to play. So, I assume, the ones with the most money are the ones you hear from? They can all shove it.
edit on 11-6-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Having seen this native dancing before (i believe either in the opening ceramonies or closing ceramonies if the 2010) vancouver olympic games the 4 interlocked rings across the back arent to do with the games but to symbolize the great raven or thunderbird. Correct me if im wrong on that.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trapjaw
Having seen this native dancing before (i believe either in the opening ceramonies or closing ceramonies if the 2010) vancouver olympic games the 4 interlocked rings across the back arent to do with the games but to symbolize the great raven or thunderbird. Correct me if im wrong on that.

You are correct. People are drawing correlations to the games entirely on their own. Hoop dancing has been around for hundreds of years (if not thousands)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBloodRed

The Olympics 2012 . Natives = Genocide. The PTB bragging about their power and their plans for genocide. They can speed them up or slow them down. They don't have to do it on the Olympics. They can do it when they feel like it. The most important thing is the bigger the better.

Did I win ?

edit on 11-6-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Swartz changed his name to Swarovski in the 1800s. The name Swarovski can mean "from darkness" or "from the abyss".

The yellow image that the natives dancers are dancing upon is reminiscent of the Olympic ZION logo.

Just so you know, the Opening ceremony of the Olympics happens on 911. On the evening of July 27 at sundown Israel time the date switches on to the 9th of Av. Av is the 11th month on the Jewish civil calendar. Hence, 911. The 9th of Av has an intersting history. The many Israel connections to the Olympics is also notable.

The indestructible spirit is lucifer.

Read this about so called "black swan" events: en.wikipedia.org...

It will happen. It is just a matter of when.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Nelly Furtardo reveals the meaning behind her new single Big Hoops

Big Hoops

Also if you google behind the scenes of big hoops single there are some videos showing them making the music video.

I think some people look far too much into everything. I could walk down the high street look at shops, advert posters and what people are wearing and say oh my god they are all giving secret messages, but I don't because they aren't.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paulos
Nelly Furtardo reveals the meaning behind her new single Big Hoops

Big Hoops

Also if you google behind the scenes of big hoops single there are some videos showing them making the music video.

I think some people look far too much into everything. I could walk down the high street look at shops, advert posters and what people are wearing and say oh my god they are all giving secret messages, but I don't because they aren't.

You are absolutely right. That is why they call it the occult, because it is obvious.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

If you have a talent for interpreting hidden messages in music videos, please take a look at this, tell me what you see? I won't tell you what I see yet, as this is not yet on the Internet (I've Googled around), I want to know if anyone else can see this, then once enough people have posted I'll give the details as to what the video suggests is coming. It's BIG!

Does anyone know what this hand sign means that Nelly is using in her video? I think it is quite interesting...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

I thought this was a great synapse of the "herrings" per se'. I believe a few ppl are indeed on the mark - one thing I haven't read - or anyone clarifying an answer to the clue of her glasses. The Swan - my first thought - the Black Swan Theory.
The Black Swan Theory - wikipedia

It did reference the name of what I thought was the highly desired crystals supplier/designer - which is the first "faux" diamond desired by all and embellished many of woman's evening & event wear. I included the wiki for them as well. Which the family originates out of Austria which made me think about the Vrill Society.

Swarovski

One more thing I would like to add is regarding the indians - We all know that 2012 is the "year of possible armaggedeon" from what most have learned of the Mayans - which to me NOW means lifting of the veil. To others it may not; but the reference of the Mayans and the return of the Quezacoatl. and another wiki (info for quick study....pick out what you want there are various points in all three links and three's history or reference so to speak. This is why I am not cutting and pasting more detail about the terms.)

The God of the Sky - (possible warfare) Quezacoatl
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

Quezalcoatl = Lucifer

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Paulos

One thing I have learned - never settle for what is trending now on google. I noticed you are from the UK, I would think that living their you would have a deeper desire to find out as much information as possible to weigh all the facts - even if she is "verbally telling us what we should SEE." Rather then use our intelligence and look beyond what they/she wants us to believe. The Illumanatti is most definitely behind a lot of the music industry. I am not here to sway you, I am just offering another point of light oops, view.

Stating that anyone reads too much into something is usually code for the inability to go far into the rabbit holes and wander WHAT IF she is really telling her something in this video.

PS....I mentioned that you are from the UK because I am a southern peach...married to a brit and he is quite the cynic but actually opened my eyes to the UFO conspiracies and he was SAS. I found ATS and he even thinks "this entire forum is about reading too much into everything!"

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
reply to post by mcsandy

Quezalcoatl = Lucifer

That is exactly why I included the link. For those that may not have explored the full realm of Gods/Priests/Immortals that were worshipped. But so I don't waste a response with a single sentence I will add this description (loose) from the wiki link...

Quetzalcoatl is one of the four sons of Ometecuhtli and Omecihuatl, he was often considered the god of the morning star, and his twin brother Xolotl was the evening star (Venus). As the morning star he was known by the title Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli, meaning "lord of the star of the dawn." He was known as the inventor of books and the calendar, the giver of maize (corn) to mankind, and sometimes as a symbol of death and resurrection. Quetzalcoatl was also the patron of the priests and the title of the twin Aztec high priests.

Most Mesoamerican beliefs included cycles of suns. Usually, our current time was considered the fifth sun, the previous four having been destroyed by flood, fire and the like. Quetzalcoatl went to Mictlan, the underworld, and created fifth-world mankind from the bones of the previous races (with the help of Cihuacoatl), using his own blood, from a wound he inflicted on his earlobes, calyes, tongue, and penis, to imbue the bones with new life.

edit on 11-6-2012 by mcsandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcsandy

the full realm of Gods/Priests/Immortals that were worshipped

They are all the same thing.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
OP, are you just looking for extra stars or something?

This is stupid. Give us the information so we can go back over the video and decide whether you have a case here. This is like playing a hidden objects game.. thats kids sh!t by the way.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I'm just going to take a guess on the date since i didn't find one in the video. August 4th? (The date in the recent "polar clock" crop circle)

Yikes welshbeliever, I didn't expect anyone to start getting so close so soon.

The dates for the London Olympics are 27th July to 12th August 2012. There is one very special date in that range, the date is also in the video.

I'm still holding back some of my info, as I want to see more thoughts

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
nice find OP
good comments also

yes its some message, because of the eye
...but to read too many things in them ..mm... - i see " a blast behind her "
and 'cygnus ' ... that should be the constellation cygnus..from that side will come the cosmic energy

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

Are you concerned about the number 108, or 10-8?
In America that is October 8th.
Europeans would see August 10th.

If you are thinking this number refers to August 10th, then here is something I have to offer.....

August 1st is an occult holiday.
August 1st is the 10th Wednesday of an occult cycle.
So on August 1st you have this 10th Wednesday in the 8th month.

And rings and things.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

google this: gamma ray burst cygnus

now that's a black swan

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
i'm sorry,the song is so bad i couldn't bring my self to finish watching it!!!

in case no one has noticed,a lot of 'artists' are using the 'eye' symbol,as well as the 'devil' hand sign.
i think its a marketing ploy to sell more 'music'.
more people are familiar with this symbolism,so the music industry is profiting off of this!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join