It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
nelly potato? why would a popstar know anything about anything?
didnt she forget checkered floors and the top secret illuminati handshake

all seeing eye
all encompassing voice *talking through the all seeing eye*
head *picture pose*_"they got that head like high five" five above and five below_as above, done below
wheel inside a wheel
being stuck inside a box "She does the trapped inside a mime's box"
native american's *appearance and in the main chorus she is almost chanting*
giants
possibly a yellow phoenix on one of her outfit's
number 108
bigger the better
feather of life
she can move fast and slow_speed up or slow down reality? audio slows down in video, I can attest to this happening in a trance like dream state where everything around me slowed down_then went OOB.
"I can go places nobody else goes" Inter-dimensional travel?
Swans *swan on glasses also have a checkered board theme* is swarovski a name brand?
flames enclosing a pentagram *ear rings*
white and black checkered board hair bonnet
meditation *also closing scene could be meditation under protection, ascension, chakra's?"
increased O2?
From the lyrics_"Thought this song was over [swan+song] nope it ain't over yet" as she emerges bigger, SPIRIT INDESTRUCTIBLE is visible on her suit. She now has a pure white hair bonnet on.

I noticed she is under protective meditation whenever her even bigger self and SPIRIT INDESTRUCTIBLE suit appears with a gold flame running through it.

"Swan song" is a metaphorical phrase for a final gesture, effort, or performance given just before death or retirement. The phrase refers to an ancient belief that the Mute Swan (Cygnus olor) is completely silent during its lifetime until the moment just before death, when it sings one beautiful song. The belief, now known to be incorrect, had become proverbial in Ancient Greece by the 3rd century BC, and was reiterated many times in later Western poetry and art.
edit on 10-6-2012 by Gumerk because: Clarification

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Maybe she's just getting hip with all the other musicians. I love Nelly

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

whut?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The Olympic games in London will pass off with no major incidence what so ever.......there I've said it.....let's see who is right or who is wrong come the end of August.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
reply to post by Gumerk

whut?

Emphasizing the checkered board you mentioned is all

Didn't see a handshake though
edit on 10-6-2012 by Gumerk because: clarification

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Yep. Nothing to see here folks. Nothing occult going on at all.

Eye of providence

Triangle of art
edit on 10-6-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I am also picking up on something concerning New York city in general. As it pertains to the video, I see that whatever it is will make 9/11 (WTC attack) seem small in comparison.

I also made out the word "Ladies" on one of the buildings. That jumped out at me, too.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Are you advertising music....

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Apparently you missed my point entirely. If the object is to make money, then fine. Lets assume that this is nothing but a marketing ploy. Why use occult symbolism to do it? If the answer is controversy and money, then the only question I have for you is why you wouldn't want to understand the philosophies behind that symbolism?

In answer to your question, I don't see any occult symbolism, I see a music video, nothing more , nothing less......it is you that sees the occult symbolism......not me.

The occult symbolism is there, just because you don't "see" it doesn't make it so. If this was a one off occurrence I'd err on the side of caution and agree with you, however.... all the biggest most expensively backed artists videos contain the exact same imagery. Although they may be different directors, often times the money comes from the same people.

The artists themselves may and can be oblivious to their exploitation to deliver said symbolism, but it's no coincidence that these mega stars that are all financed by the same handful working as some of the wealthiest pioneers in the industry, all share the same EXACT symbolism.

Moreover, it cannot be coincidence if different directors are used every time, it can only be a mandate by those financing the production.

Ontopic;

"Yeah he and all of his friends they
They got that hair like hi-five
"

Back to the Egyptian reference again... Hi-Five was an old RnB group from the 90's, and they all had hair cuts that resembled Egyptian Pharaoh's and African Princes. This style of hair has not been even remotely popular for at least 20 years, and that so -- was only a passing fad in America that lasted maybe 10 years in and of itself. (It started in the 80's and was pretty much over by 95.) That wouldn't be relevant in a song from 2012, outside of the African reference.

Also, the frame in the video that coincides with this lyric, the pose that Nelly makes seems to imply a very large elongated head, which also goes very well within the context of Annunaki lore.

When she walks by the people on the stilts in the street, there is a scene where it does a close up of a normal well off, not poor man hanging his mouth open as if he was stricken with awe and confusion and just saw something other worldly for the first time.

Implying yet again that she is indeed nephalim or annunaki, as they are one in the same.

One cannot deny the heavy spiritual overtones of the video. When one thinks of a Native American Indian, they will almost always think spiritual first, then the shirt that says Spirit Indestructible, then the bigger the better, which they chose to represent by making her abnormally tall, around the height of the fabled Nephalim (or Annunaki.)

Then there is the close up of the Swan on her glasses, which was a very deliberate and purposeful shot, forward to the end of the video and the Native American man has the hoops strapped to his arms like the framing of wings, in which he actually flaps deliberately like a bird as if he was trying to ascend into the sky.

If this wasn't symbolism, then why is it a reoccuring theme throughout the video... It has nothing to do with the concept of going clubbing and being fully dressed up with her hoop earings.

It has to be symbology as it's certainly not random as there was two very deliberate shots referencing birds.

Also, the closeup, on the swan sunglasses. I saw these little ebony gem insets and I said "Hey I BET there is 13 of them" I paused the video and counted and there was exactly 13 of them. How could I have known there would be 13 at a glance if there wasn't deliberately 13 insets.... I mean, I knew before I counted. There is 11 on the right and above the swan, and the 12th in the bottom left corner behind the swan, and the last ebony inset is the Swan itself.

I knew there would be 13 insets because the video started with the all seeing eye. When that shot was deliberately shown, I knew there had to be a relevance to it immediately, and once I noticed the ebony insets, it was common sense there would be 13 of them, based on the all seeing eye and the knowledge I have of illuminated numbers, it could have ONLY BEEN 13.

The glasses are made by Swarovski. Swarovski produces Illuminati pieces.

Illuminati Cross Star Pewter Swarovski Crystal Pendant Necklace
Product Description
Rome: The Angels of Bernini steer the sacred path of light through the altars of science; set with Swarovski crystals. (With 50mm extender chain)

Coincidence?

Yeah right. Look at that necklace, it's full of Illuminati symbols including but not limited to; the eye of horus, an Ahnk, a pentagram, and gothic angels. This is what makes that Swarovski shot deliberate.

Anybody who doesn't believe in the illuminati or how they spread their messages in code through music videos at this point is just being naive.

I still don't see any relevant number though, there is two numbers in the beginning, 110 and 108. Later in the video there is a banner on the side of a building with a phone number, which I'm sure was just a product of location and not something deliberate.

The 110 and 108 were addresses on the strip, they could also be a product of location, however -- the camera was positioned in such a way to purposefully catch these numbers, so it makes me think there is deliberate importance with them, although I haven't figured out their relevance yet.

As for the Olympic reference, I'm not sold on it, however -- there is that shot where the two indians are side by side, and the one on the left has the 3 rings interlocked... and I was saying to myself, yeah he only has 3 rings, but the Olympic symbol is 5, so I immediately dismissed it, but I decided to go back and look again because our brains often focus in on something which causes you to miss other things in the scene, the indian on the right was holding exactly 2 hoops for a total of 5.

This shot was deliberate too, however, I'm not sure what that means, but it's definitely a deliberate shot. I'm not going to say it means something bad necessarily.

I.E.

I'm not saying massive people will die during the Olympics...
edit on 10-6-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

Amazing find in regards to your research into the jeweler. If that necklace doesn't say it all nothing will. Of course, there will be more of the "profane" here to tell us there is nothing to see and it's all just smoke and mirrors. I wonder if the same people realize they are called "profane" by the very people pushing this crap on them?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The all seeing eye was easy to spot.

Dancing with the black splotch against red (oil or chemical/biological against the red representing human blood).

American Indians figured predominantly so that has me concerned.

They were fancy dancers, doing a Sun Dance if I am not mistaken. Sun worship = masculine.

She is tall..............very tall = importance in stature.

She is not one person but representative of many, the elite or illuminati?

I only watched this video once and there was no caption so I basically caught I can go fast I can go slow.

Now, in most of my replies at this time I am saying, go and research L. A. Marzulli. Yes he is a bible scholar.

Strange times are upon us.

Maybe I'm just getting old, reading too much into things but the black splatter against the red really set off alarms.

Each movie, each video (by the star players not the no bodies) gives a hint, a clue.

It's one big chess game and we are the pawns.

She is tall, maybe representative of a Queen Piece???

Don't want to watch the video again because I have more research in another area I'm being paid to do I should be doing.

They're not done with us yet.

The next few years, I am sure will prove to be interesting.

And yes the necklace was very occultish as well as the way she moved her hands in dancing was Egyptian in style I believe.

The Hoops may equal the Olympics.............a dirty bomb (Yellow = some type of gas???)
edit on 10-6-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
this is how i saw it ,mayans = 2012, the hoops= olympics and also the pattern of life, all seeing eye the sun and tall aliens!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

Very well done...................good interpretation.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by welshbeliever
also says kpmg on one of the building at the end of the video...
kpmg is a company that offers audit, tax and advisory services and is one of the largest professional services networks in the world which also has a branch in greater london not far from the olympic stadium ...

maps.google.co.uk...

i think i need some sleep lol
edit on 10-6-2012 by welshbeliever because: (no reason given)

I'm not from the U. States myself, but did a bit of googling according to the street signs showing in the video. It shows KPMG Building, Anjac Fashion building and partly shows the sign of (most likely) Paul Hastings Law Firm.

You can check the surrounding area and street view/helicopter image of Anjac Fashion buildings at google map from maps.google.com...

If you take the street view and zoom out just a few clicks, you can clearly see the Anjac building which shows in the video, and also find other buildings seen.

I also checked and all the companies do exist at the street adress that I found, so the city line in the video shows the city of Los Angeles.

(I made several other observations about the video too, but I might get into them later, as I'm a bit tired and bored because of all the '"There's nothing to see here!!!" -trolls.)

Edit: Locations of 2 other buildings seen in the video:

Paul Hastings Building

KPMG Tower
edit on 10-6-2012 by PilgriMage because: Added 2 locations

edit on 10-6-2012 by PilgriMage because: Corrected a few typos

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I was in the music industry, and many of my friends have had #1 hits....back in the day. These same people that have been on the #1 Billboard charts for weeks, are TRYING to get back into the game, after a long lay-off; and are realizing, it's not as easy as it used to be.

When i 1st got turned on to the illuminati and such, around 9-11, i started researching things about the music industry. Things i wish i hadn't learned. Things that i believe are the reason why my God, never allowed me to STAY in the music industry. I looove music and love producing it....but i am not about to sell my soul, to "make it big". And that, ladies and gentlemen, is EXACTLY what one has to do, to 'make it big', in today's music industry. Let's also remember that Lucifer/Satan was a minister of music, in heaven. Here's more in-depth info, regarding the industry's dirty little secrets. This wasn't the video i was looking for, but it's a good start. Enjoy the journey down the rabbit hole, and dont forget to bring your flash-light. It's a BIG hole!

Also, people that make these videos...are far from talented artists....they were chosen by the PTB for a reason!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
If you have a talent for interpreting hidden messages in music videos, please take a look at this, tell me what you see? I won't tell you what I see yet, as this is not yet on the Internet (I've Googled around), I want to know if anyone else can see this, then once enough people have posted I'll give the details as to what the video suggests is coming. It's BIG!

Oh yea, not hard to see at all. Not really a shock though, Ron Paul said it over 4 years ago. Its going to be big. Gonna be funny too. Watchen all those cock roaches run for cover.

I have been practicing at perception myself.

Wasn't it the Indians who, umm, oh o. I hope all is forgiven

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

Totally agree with the Swarovski connection. Check the history of the company from Wiki etc. to get an interesting bloodline connection. Swarovski (how be it) officially sponsored the huge "On the Floor" -hit of Jennifer Lopez and their products and symbols are all over his official video, which you can see at Youtube: Jennifer Lopez - On the Floor

A lot of similar symbolism in this video too. People should also check Jennifer's latter hit single "I'm into you".. especially the official video made for Dave Aude's hit remix of the song. You can see the video at youtube here: Jennifer Lopez - I'm Into You (Dave Aude Mix)

She dances on the stairs of Mayan temple, dressed in very symbolic dress and jewelry. Also the lyrics of the song says things like "Listen, now I'm strong baby I bring the fire on // Sharp shooter, you can call me the zion"

How more obvious it can get? Well.. check any late superstar video and it does.. (or that ridiculous ***ring of Madonna in her world tour)

Some other things that I noticed watching the video (besides the ones mentioned here) was the Butterfly symbol on the dress at 3:06 on the video (Monarch programming people, welcome aboard?) and a .. canadian flag? Don't know anything about the native indian dresses, just felt weird about the flag. It looks like an actual canadian flag, not just a maple leaf, but not sure about that. Also the dresses of the native men show a symbol that reminds me a lot of nuclear warning sign symbol (For example at 0:49), but as said... maybe they actually have a sign that is similar in shape.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Pause at 3:06 and you see the Native American woman spinning around only to reveal butterflies on her dress. Isn't this indicative of Project Monarch programming?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
It's a ritual. A few others have caught on about the eye and giants, which I see as well. This is what else I see.

The colors carry a message as well. The dark players are players in the lower realms of human body. Their playground is fear, sex, control, etc. The red and yellow backgrounds are designed to have an effect of those centers. The red for sexuality, altered by her darkness, the lower mind is drawn in. The yellow for control over the physical, what they want to create. These are the energy centers focused upon for manipulation.

The Native Americans are called in to replay their role in surrender to the same imperial elite. The man in the violet colored dress is of opposing energy to the lime green of the powers that where. The girl in the lime green dress is the new version of humans, submissive and compliant. The hoops look like chains to me. In the end the hoops close in, the grid is up, enslavement.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Lyrics for reference_

Tonight, it's the jam, I'll be there 'til dawn I'm going down, I got my big hoops on Pant leg so wide, I got my backpack on I'm going to hear my favorite song Hey, hey, hey, what's the scenario?

That boy keeps passing me by I said no diggity, no doubt I thought I told you I was fly Yeah, he and all of his friends, they They got that hair like high five I don't want to talk about sex Want to express myself tonight

That boy going to feel my poison I know he can't stand the rain I want to be down with you, baby Back and forth, back and forth Back, back, back and forth You got my rump-rump shaking I'm another bad creation All real and I never have to fake it-fake it You know I got to move quick And I got to move slow

Guess, there ain't no ending no more I can go fast I can go slow I can go places nobody else goes I can move fast I can move slow I can go places nobody else goes

You know, I thought this song was over Nope It ain't over, yet I can go fast I can go fast (I can go fast) The bigger the better The bigger the better

LINK

"When I was writing it I came into this mindset of myself at about age 14, growing up in my small town, but living this life that was full of this wonderful R&B and hip-hop music that I grew up listening to....It was the soundtrack of that time of my life. So in all the verses, I kind of reference my favorite R&B and hip-hop groups."

edit on 10-6-2012 by Gumerk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join