It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 56
<< 53  54  55   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
If Nelly Furtado is privy to hidden major world event information...I say let the world end....because that is sad.

If Lucifer is using Nelly Furtado to communicate information...he picked a very poor messenger...it's not even a good song. Poor form Lucifer.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Rubinstein

I'm sorry, but....do you actually believe that a Nelly Furtado video contains a hidden prophecy?

I mean do you really believe this?.........or are you just doing it for giggles?

ATS gets at least five of these threads a week. Last one I remember it was Drake who was warning us of the apocalypse, or was it MIA?..

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
0:50 seconds "i say no ticket then no die"

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAnarchist

I'm not the OP but I think I can answer that, and in two ways.

First of all, almost all media and entertainment right now is NOT JUST ENTERTAINMENT, that includes the news and almost all mainstream media, they are using NOT JUST this video, but lot's and lot's of videos as well as movies and TV shows, etc... As a matter of fact, if someone were to post a modern music video that DOES NOT have some kind of esoteric symbolism (which, yes folks, is ALWAYS ambiguous, its ALWAYS serpent tongued, that is to say it has one obvious meaning, but can be interpreted in more than one way) that's how ESOTERISISM works!

People like Stephen Spielberg, and other directors, have either directly admitted that the CIA was involved in the writing of their movie scripts or else, it is so obvious they don't need to (like the most recent release of PROMETHEUS)

If you think this is ridiculous, watch this video from the Watergate senate hearings regarding the CIA paying Journalists to report false news reports.

vigilantcitizen.com...

If they're doing it with the news you can bet your a** they're using so called entertainment, which is actually advertising and subliminal persuasion (subliminal -- operating or existing below the threshold of consciousness) which is all the news is anyway, filler between commercials as well as music videos, movies, etc...

Does anyone really think that the most powerful mediums of mass propaganda wouldn't eventually be used in a SUBLIMINAL fashion, by corrupted intelligence agencies, corrupted by the 1948 National Security Act, which basically allows them to do anything they want without any oversight.

The other answer is that artists dating back to antiquity have claimed more often than not, that their inspiration for art (a song, a poem, sculptures, paintings, etc..) was not an idea that they felt came to them from their own intelligence but rather from a spiritual source-- that is an intelligence they believed were apart from themselves.

One famous example would be Paul McCartney in his own words, saying in interviews that he woke up with the tune for the song "yesterday" in his head. In fact, he was so certain he must have heard the tune somewhere but didn't consciously remember it, he held back from publishing the song, and then even after publishing it, he told his producers that if anybody came forward and claimed they could prove they already had published that song, to immediately pull the song.

The Greek myths of the muses, is along these exact lines, spiritual creatures who inspired artists. Muse, by the way means 'to dream' and it is the root of our modern word 'MUSIC'

Love,
Darron

edit on 9-7-2012 by rebelv because: gramar

edit on 9-7-2012 by rebelv because: gramar

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Adama,

did you ever get a chance to work on the reverse speech clips? Thanks

Out of all the points in this video that she "the artist," addresses I haven't heard her touch on the clear reverse audio yet.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I read about 5 pages of comments, there is no way I could spend the time to read them all but I wanted to say this not knowing if anyone had seen this or not, it was my first thought watching the video...... When she is in the room there is the red pattern and then there is the yellow. The yellow pattern reminded me of the "2012/Zion" Olympic Logo. Wasn't excatly but the shapes were very simiar.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

For instance the Nazi Swastika originally was a good luck symbol in the Buddhist religion was reversed. All through history symbols take on new meanings for one reason or another.

Nice but you're wrong.

It's a sun wheel, from sun worship.

Nazis and Buddhists used it for the same reason, the reversal means nothing so far as i know.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

Sorry, no, since my last login I've been swamped at work, and have had weekend overtime. This is going to be the first weekend I've had off where I could even consider making the reverse speech clips of the song from this music video. I bit late as so far, there has been no false flag attack as was speculated the music video was pointing to. Certainly not by the August 1st or August 10th date that people here believed the video was implying.

I can't deny that the Nelly Furtado video does look like there is symbolism to there being some kind of connection to the London Olympics, but I fail to see how there could be a terrorist attack at this point. All I know is what I heard in the reverse of the song, but the phrases don't connect to the Olympic games either, only the visuals in the video seem to, although at this point, I could concede that the ring symbolism could also mean something else entirely.

I have to go to work now, maybe if I don't get volunteered for weekend production, I'll have time to make those clips and post them this weekend. No promises.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
well..... olympics is over now......
no attacks, no nothing, poor nelly

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Apparently hoop dancers were at the Olympics. Interesting. Perhaps someone already posted this article?

"The Yellow Bird Apache Dancers, based in Phoenix, recently returned from the London Olympic games after performing a hoop dance."

Link below.
navajotimes.com...

And then I saw a Phoenix rise from the ashes at the Olympic closing ceremony. Lots of symbolism...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Sorry for the late-ass post but...

the Olympics were over and NO ATTACK

OP...YOU WERE WRONG....YOU LOSE....AND YOU FAIL

I swear to god when these predictiosn fail I wanna call out the chicken littles on it and CALL THEM OUT ON IT HARD.

Now all you who swore there would be a tragedy SHUT UP!!

YOU

ARE

ALL

SO

FULL

OF
SH*&$!!!!

Now you have LOST THE RIGHT to fearmonger!!!

#ing STOP IT with these doomer predictions!

You should be ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
So...Milton William Cooper claimed the below (Regarding The third Fatima Prophecy which some say wasnt fully revealed):

In his infamous disclosure book, Milton William Cooper (now deceased), a former US Navy Intelligence Briefing Team Member, said the following:

"The events at Fatima in the early part of the century were scrutinized. On the suspicion that it was alien manipulation, an intelligence operation was put into motion to penetrate the secrecy surrounding the event. The United States utilized its Vatican moles and soon obtained the entire Vatican study, which included the prophecy. This prophecy stated that if man did not turn from evil and place himself at the feet of Christ, the planet would self-destruct and the events described in the book of Revelation would indeed come to pass. The prophecy demanded that Russia be consecrated to the Sacred Heart. It stated that a child would be born who would unite the world with a plan for world peace and a false religion. The people would discern that he was evil and was indeed the Anti-Christ. WORLD WAR III would begin in the Middle East with an invasion of Israel by a United Arab nation using conventional weapons, which would culminate in a nuclear holocaust. Most of the life on this planet would suffer horribly and die as a result. The return of Christ would occur shortly thereafter."[63]

top topics

<< 53  54  55   >>

join