It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omilu
Check the meaning of her names"
Nelly = light
Furtado = kidnapped/ imprisoned or escaped one

Could this be part of the hidden message?

More likely it would be that the meaning of her name has less to do with the message in this music video and more to do with her role in whatever secret society or group (Illuminati?) that she was born in. Good find, I don't recall anyone else here making that connection. It's always been my understanding, from what I've read over the years about the Illuminati, that name meaning is probably related to her role.

One of the speech reversals I found when listening to this song in reverse clearly says "Nelly agrees to my mission". Could being an "imprisoned light" be part of her 'mission'? I don't know? When I finish my speech reversal video for this music video, that clip will be the one I post first so you can hear it. Maybe they're related somehow?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
The coming of the anti christ.
Her flashing the eye of horus in the pyramid just co-signs the point that the video makes:
She gets bigger and better, she gets taller and people watch her. Eventually she grows taller than skyscrapers to try to take down the indian man dancing by himself on his feet (maybe jesus, or at least good). And the american indian men dancing around her shows that we will falsley believe the anti christ, by religious confusion, maybe confusing many good people. You see her doing the sign for a prayer, meanwhile she grows taller than the buildings we live in, all in a gorgeous satanic gown with two pretty ugly pentacle hoop earrings. Yeah obviously, we're gonna get decieved. Aand the bigger the better? Well that explains itself.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

I don't like all this "Bird Flu" and Pandemic stuff that the media keep throwing at us. Are they trying to create a panic. I keep seeing articles and hearing reports that a Pandemic of Bird Flu is not only likely but they're insinuating that its going to happen, to be ready for it. How could they know this, unless they're the perps if it happens?

REBEL FIVE

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I'm interested in those clips too (not to rush anyone, take your time) especially if "suitcase nukes" was heard during the editing process.

If that message is discernible in the video, that makes this video much more serious and of much greater concern.

REBEL FIVE

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

Interesting I am posting this on the 13th page.

All right, I might need your help here. I think you are on to something, seeing as I found hidden lyrics in the song that are encoded backwards.

" Oh My God!
Descending to the 13th floor, 14, 16,
We’re on the 11th floor, descending to the 12th floor,

Oh My God!
Descending to the 13th floor, 14, 16,
We’re on the 11th floor, descending to the 12th floor. "

Hidden Lyrics Found Here

My immediate knowledge knows that these numbers might be related to levels of ascension. Also, notice how we are descending upwards. This is another reference to time being manipulated.

What my take on this is, the Annunaki are descending from higher levels of consciousness towards level 13 or twelve to meet us, while we are ascending to meet them. If you notice, "we" are going up while "they" are going down.

At any rate, I think there is enough symbolism at this point to make definite conclusions that the music video has to do with the Olympics, the Mayan viewpoint that we are transcending this year, and possibly the return of the Annunaki.

There is always more than meets the eye. Always.
edit on 11-6-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Wow that is very interesting! Even i have no clue what to say about. LoL

That was a very weird lyric indeed :/ Anunakies, angels, gods, tricksters, i thing it points to the same stuff/beings.

But i have this strong believe that we are absolutely being manipulated and controled! By our parents and elder/older people?

Glad to know im not the only one who pursues and having suspicion about this....

Cheers mate, will do further research into this.
edit on 25-6-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

In my opinion this has to do with QE3 and the federal reserve's attempt to print more money.
"The bigger the better, the better the bigger" == Inflation, not good for the average person. These Hopi indians that are dancing around are happy oddly enough. They have some dire prophecies for 2012. In addition you see Nelly walking tall in the city amongst Bank of America and KPMG accounting firm. This symbolizes collusion amongst the two parties.
edit on 25-6-2012 by Handlers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Was thinking about the Anannaki all day today. The video really seems to make reference to them. The ascending/descending floors thing, I read that the first time, and I thought someone said part of it was played in reverse. Interesting.

A lot of people think this video is making allusions to the Olympics, and I think to a certain degree it is. This is probably a little off topic but I read today in a book I'm reading, they originally were going to make the Olympic symbol a Pentangle, but decided on the five loops representing the five original continents instead.

REBEL FIVE

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

Been reading this topic with a lot of laughter actually; people still amaze me; apparently we have this 'big urge' connecting things and dots and lines and circles...

No matter what the subject may be.
Ah well, that makes us human(s). So, here my 2 cents: symbolism and animals. Cause I'm more into animal-symbolism. So here's a review about the movie Black Swan (2010), directly connected with Project Monarch (butterflies). This movie is about duality light/darkness, black/white swan, and about uprising artists (there also was a discussion here about artists selling their souls etc?)

“Black Swan” is an intense psychological thriller describing a ballet dancer’s metamorphosis into the “Black Swan”. Behind the movie’s freaky facade lies a profound commentary on the cost of fame, the sacrifice of artists and the hidden forces behind the shady world of high-stakes entertainment. We will look at the occult symbolism of the movie and its themes relating to the dark side of show business.

Read more of the article here

This guy here has dug into the 'duality' meaning of black/white swan (another review about the movie Black Swan):

In ancient Egypt, the twin rivals Horus and Set embodied primal duality, and twin symbolism has long been associated with all occurrences of opposites sun and moon, night and day, summer and winter etc. The good folks at hermetic.com offer this list of contrasts between Egypt’s Terrible Twins:

More here

So...it's all about the consciousness/subconsciousness. About mature/immature, etc. The light and dark side of ...life? and Transformation (butterflies also represent transformation in Tarot).

This would fit perfectly the explanation Nelly Furtado herself gave about this song: it's about herself as youngster (pure and innocent/white), through the eyes (!! notice glasses with black swan) of a grown woman (not so pure and innocent anymore/black). What happened throughout her life? What were her dreams, and how did they/she end up? Aren't these questions we all ask ourselves one day when 'later' is now?
What happened along the way ... is life.

Maybe this song is 'just Nelly', with hidden messages about what actually did happen to her throughout the years. Maybe it's a regret about losing innocence (looking back at childhood years/dreams etc), IF she actually sold her soul to ...whatever.
As a child you look up to people, things and idols, now she is an idol (popstar). As a child we grow up with this message: the bigger the better, the better the bigger. So...now, she is 'the bigger the better', and now what...does she own the world?
I guess not. Maybe only hers. There goes another childhood dream. Maybe she has seen/been through the real deal

Dreams may come true, but it isn't always what you've expected. Be careful what you wish for.

I haven't heard nothing from Nelly lately besides this song, and it's awful. It's sad to see that her 'spirit' is gone; she doesn't look so happy anymore as before. Like she's a muppet/robot/drone (lol) and lost something on the way. Like we all did, didn't we?
So....maybe it's about her coming back (comeback?) Her becoming or being her 'real her'. Waking up, discovering her true spirit again. She's like a bird again and has found herself again (her inner child). Dunno. It would fit the bigger picture (again lol).

The numbers? I don't know. I actually hate numbers.
The natives dancing with hoops? Isn't the song about big hoops and about a playful youth?
Olympics, bird flu, illuminati? Dunno either. Don't care, actually.
All I know this song is awful, a terrible sound attack, makes me sad and depressive.
Anyway, my thoughts.

*doing joyful things again*

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Wow, I ACTUALLY read through this entire thread (skimmed most of the inane bickering though).

Only comment I can really make is that the screen still of the hoop dancers with the cape(?) with the small Canadian flag on it appeared to actually be upside down. If you flip it, it seems to form a landscape with red mountains.

Edit: page 27, 3/4 down the page OP posted a shot what I'm talking about....
edit on 3-7-2012 by ElectricGreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
No offense OP, I dig your enthusiasm and you're putting your mind to good work, but why in the nine hells would Nelly, of all people, expose a thousand-year-old Illuminati plan to cripple humanity in a (sh#tty) hip-hop music video? Do you think this is the Illuminati's idea of fun? Gambling their own demise on the bet that mankind won't pick it up?

I don't claim to know how evil thinks, but it seems to me that an evil this intelligent and cunning with a plan so old would think twice before laying it all out in the form of an easter egg hunt for humanity to discover. It just doesn't compute. I feel like the Illuminati or whatever secret societies are manipulating us would be doing everything they can to hide their plans, since we're becoming more aware of what's going on each passing day. Seems like a big risk for absolutely zero gain. What do you think they're doing, throwing us a bone? Giving us a chance to stop or expose them?

If I was going to rob a bank or commit some violent and sophisticated crime, the last thing I'd do is leave the cops clues all over the place and give them some time to catch me before the fact. It just seems like madness to me, but hey, maybe they are just that arrogant and stupid. I don't know how their brains function, and I probably don't want to.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reminds me of the old 007 movies when the villain would reveal all just before he was about to kill Bond....

all the time your saying" DON'T TELL HIM JUST KILL HIM YOU MORON " .... nuff said

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
ATS censorship at it again, lovely.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricGreen

Good observation. The Canadian flag was mentioned before. I still am not convinced this video is a for-shadowing of some kind of NWO or the powers that be red-flag event at the Olympics or anywhere else.

My interpretation of this video is that it is telling us about Nibiru and it's rapid approach as well an the Nephilim/Ananaki.

Love,
Darron

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gumerk
Lyrics for reference_

Tonight, it's the jam, I'll be there 'til dawn I'm going down, I got my big hoops on Pant leg so wide, I got my backpack on I'm going to hear my favorite song Hey, hey, hey, what's the scenario?

That boy keeps passing me by I said no diggity, no doubt I thought I told you I was fly Yeah, he and all of his friends, they They got that hair like high five I don't want to talk about sex Want to express myself tonight

That boy going to feel my poison I know he can't stand the rain I want to be down with you, baby Back and forth, back and forth Back, back, back and forth You got my rump-rump shaking I'm another bad creation All real and I never have to fake it-fake it You know I got to move quick And I got to move slow

Guess, there ain't no ending no more I can go fast I can go slow I can go places nobody else goes I can move fast I can move slow I can go places nobody else goes

You know, I thought this song was over Nope It ain't over, yet I can go fast I can go fast (I can go fast) The bigger the better The bigger the better

edit on 10-6-2012 by Gumerk because: (no reason given)

Thanks for posting the lyrics.
Visually I got, besides the obvious in-your-face all seeing eye... nephilim/giants imagery. That is what stood out to me the most. She even sings: "I'm another bad creation" (bad meaning cool but if she really is hiding messages... how convenient, right?)
Message: EVERYONE will see them and be amazed. Frozen in shock.

I think the lyrics hold some clues:
"Guess, there ain't no ending no more
I can go fast
I can go slow
I can go places nobody else goes"

I think this points directly to 2012 Mayan "end times" prophecies (even though the Mayans never said it was the end of the world -ie. complete destruction) Here she is saying that 12/21/12 will come and go. "Aint no ending no more" And she speaks: " You know, I thought this song was over Nope It ain't over"... Some will be saying in December "You know, I thought the world was over... Nope it ain't over."

The rest of that bit I think tells us that what will really happen is some sort of dimensional shift OR there will be some sort of portal to open up (time travel!). Now I'm no scientist and don't claim to be an expert in any field of science so if i sound like a complete fool, you know why. She's saying she can go fast or slow, places others can't go. So maybe only a certain group of people (I'd hate to use this new agey term but "enlightened" people)... or perhaps the rapture? But I don't know if she's Christian. most seem to assume she's part of the Illuminati thus making her not a bible believing Christian.
OR maybe we cease to be physical and we are all thought and you can go fast or slow and even places others can't go.
I really don't know. But those lyrics really jumped out at me.

In the beginning she sings "Hey, hey, hey, what's the scenario?"...really. What IS the scenario? So many different scenarios being proposed throughout the year: Olympics conspiracy (before, during or after)... Killer computer virus tomorrow... 12/21/12

But lemme just say, she probably didn't have too much say about the video. She probably gave the director an idea and he put in his own vision. That's how it happens a lot of the time. And in film productions, the producer always has the final say... he's paying for it. People assume it's the director... they can only wish. (I have a film degree.)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

She states she is referring to the band Another Bad Creation as well as other bands from her childhood.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Yeah I know but she could say she's referring to anything. Just because she says something doesn't make it true.

But don't misunderstand... I think much of pop-music videos are simply copying off of each other. They don't seem like overly creative individuals.

They copy each others styles and even the symbols they make with their hands.

And by their copying each other, every video becomes riddled with symbology for the conspiracy crowd to dissect.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

While i dont disagree with most of your post the context in which she mentions 3 or 4 bands in that part of the song makes it totally logical that she is indeed talking about the band. If it was that line or reference alone i could see it being up for interpretation but in this case i think its illogical to assume otherwise.

Thats my opinion at least.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
That's really bizzare to say the least.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
REPLY TO: 08051962 (aliens are demons!)

BTW, I don't agree that aliens are demons, but that's off topic. I liked your whole post. I wanted to add, if I could, that the lyric

"Guess, there ain't no ending no more
I can go fast
I can go slow
I can go places nobody else goes"

reminded me of the merkaba which is a way of spiritually transforming your body into a spiritual being of light which is actually a vehicle that can travel "to places nobody else can go"

The vehicle (or angel) described in the book of Ezekiel in the Old Testament, appears to be describing an angelic Merkaba of some kind,

But now, it also reminds me of the Tower of Babel, which was dedicated to Marduk (son of Enki) and was probably (at least the way it was described) a star-gate of some kind.

From what I understand, Saddam Hussein was absolutely obsessed with rebuilding the city of Babylon, and particularly obsessed with rebuilding the Tower of Babel and believed it to be a star-gate.

Saddam Hussein also believed he was the reincarnation of Nebuchadrezzar and it was his destiny to rebuild it.

"if you build it, they will come..."

There are rumors that the Americans came in and helped him rebuild it (well kind of, I don't think he had any idea we would kill him. Anyway, I haven't seen proof that he's actually dead. Not saying he isn't, just saying a TV clip of an Arab man being hanged is not proof to me.)

If they have re-activated the star-gate at Babylon, then it's very possible that we don't have to wait for the return of Nibiru, although I think that is really going to happen, and it may happen (or may not) on Dec. 21 2012, however, I don't view the return of the Anunnaki as a bad thing. For one thing, after Enlil (who is Jehova or Yahway and anyone who knows about the three separate gods in the bible-OT, knows there are three, Jehova, Adoni, and The Elohim. and The Elohim are obviously loving, and Jehova and Adoni are both evil. I mean, really has anybody actually READ the OT. There were also two separate creations; sons of Elohim and sons of Jehova)

In the Sumerian texts it states that there were sons of Enki (our hero) and sons of Enlil (the mo-fo who tried to destroy us)

Enlil was given dominion over the earth and chose to try and wipe us out. Enki saved us, and there was a huge war over it. (nuclear war) and after that, the niberians gave Enki charge again over planet earth, and made a covenant with man not to ever destroy them or interfere with their spiritual development again (which is what pissed off Enlil in the first place, Enki was the serpent (knowledge) in the garden of Eden story, and started the path for our spiritual enlightenment) because they (The Ananaki/Nephilim) do not ever want to have a civil nuclear war with themselves again.

And so we have nothing to fear from the return of Nibieru (which is being intelligently controlled, so its NOT going to destroy the world) or the return of the Nephilim/Ananaki.

There is a lot of fear based mis info that is being transmitted to make people afraid of what will actually be the fulfillment of something Enki started a very long time ago, the advancement of Man's spirituality, and that is definitely nothing to fear unless your evil like the Powers that be.

P.S. also look up Operation Blue Beam; the powers that be may attempt to make us believe that the e.t.'s are bad and invading the earth to destroy us. THEY ARE NOT. It will be a great deception (if it happens) and it's the evil PTB, or NWO or whatever you want to call them, NOT The E.T.'s.

Hope that was on topic, if not, sorry.

Love,
Darron
edit on 9-7-2012 by rebelv because: gramar

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56 >>

join