Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56 >>

join

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
Furbs,

The vampire is symbolic of those who will benefit from the deaths, just as a vampire feeds from human blood. The eyes within the eyes symbolize that the people who will physically carry out the False Flag are working for Lucifer

I'm glad you're enjoying the thread

Originally posted by Furbs
reply to post by Rubinstein

So it is a vampire attack..

What about the eyes within the eyes? Is that because she is not working under her own influence, but because she is a puppet?

This is fun!
edit on 19-6-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)
edit on 19-6-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

This doesn't even take into account the two black dots on her cheek..

Two Black Dots... the name of a painting by Wassily Kandinsky.. who also wrote a book about Music and Art symbolism in the book "The Art of Spiritual Harmony".

The plot gets deeper.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Watch 3:15 to 3:17 , UFO streaks across left to right

Watch 3:30 to 3:32 , UFO lands in front of the small glass building LOWER LEFT BOTTOM CORNER OF
SCREEN... UFO comes in for a landing left of 35 mph sign

NELLY watches it land .... look at her eyes, she is looking right at it LAND!!

this music video is weird but not as much as the of LONE GUNMAN "pilot" is disturbing

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by didyouseeUFO

Those are cars.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

then LOOK left of the cars on the road, look further left....... the bottom left dark area of building of glass .... shiny object clearly comes into picture ...not the cars obviously

no need to make any reply ... just look with your eyes at the video 3:30 to 3:32 if you don't see it I can not help you.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by didyouseeUFO
reply to post by Furbs

then LOOK left of the cars on the road, look further left....... the bottom left dark area of building of glass .... shiny object clearly comes into picture ...not the cars obviously

no need to make any reply ... just look with your eyes at the video 3:30 to 3:32 if you don't see it I can not help you.

That is a car.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by didyouseeUFO

Watch 3:15 to 3:17 , UFO streaks across left to right

Watch 3:30 to 3:32 , UFO lands in front of the small glass building LOWER LEFT BOTTOM CORNER OF
SCREEN... UFO comes in for a landing left of 35 mph sign

NELLY watches it land .... look at her eyes, she is looking right at it LAND!!

this music video is weird but not as much as the of LONE GUNMAN "pilot" is disturbing

This interests me greatly. It was posted earlier (many many pages earlier) someone saw a UFO land in the video. I checked it out once, and all I saw was the top of a car driving by that could have been mistaken for a UFO.

Thanks for posting the exact time references, I will check it out again, but I'm pretty sure it's a car, driving down the road, it disappears out of view and then comes back into view further down the road.

But, I will check it out again. If it is a UFO landing, I think that is quite significant, especially since it's not a main feature of the video and most people would totally miss it.

That intrigues me. I really would like to see a UFO landing. Hope I do, I'll report back.

REBEL FIVE

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
OK, interesting.

3:30-3:32 is definitely a car.

However, at first I couldn't see anything (as far as a U.F.O.) at 3:15-3:17, but the second time looking at it, I do believe that I saw what you saw.

There is something moving extremely quickly through the sky. It could be anything. I'd even be tempted to say it could be an airplane except that it's moving so fast.

I was tempted to say it could be a bird, but it seems to be in the sky, somewhat high.

I can't identify what it is, so by definition, I guess it is an Unidentified Flying Object.

I definitely could NOT make out any wings (airplane or bird for that matter)

REBEL FIVE

edit on 19-6-2012 by rebelv because: acuracy.
edit on 19-6-2012 by rebelv because: acuracy.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The BBC have the Propaganda in place, this was on the front page today

"Bird flu 'could mutate to cause deadly human pandemic'
www.bbc.co.uk...

"A US agency has tried unsuccessfully to ban publication of parts of the research fearing it could be used by terrorists to create a bioweapon."

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

"A US agency has tried unsuccessfully to ban publication of parts of the research fearing it could be used by terrorists to create a bioweapon."

This isn't exactly news, as this info has been out since February.

in.news.yahoo.com...

This link even cites which agency asked for the publication to be censored. The U.S. National Science Advisory Board for Biosecurity,

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

www.bbc.co.uk...

This isn't exactly news, as this info has been out since February.

in.news.yahoo.com...

This link even cites which agency asked for the publication to be censored. The U.S. National Science Advisory Board for Biosecurity,

Exactly, so why do the BBC still have it on their front page? To pre-program us to expect it; it's a false flag

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
And now on CNN, the propaganda continues, an Official Story is being set up, they say there's been an air leak in the Bird Flu lab. This is the groundwork before the plan is unleashed during the Olympics. They don't want any WTC7 style mistakes or 'London bomber's train was cancelled so it was impossible' style bodge-ups this time around

Congress investigates air leak, possible safety lapses at CDC lab
edition.cnn.com...

Washington (CNN) -- It's a highly secured, sophisticated research lab studying deadly diseases such as bird flu, monkeypox, tuberculosis and rabies. It's in a facility called Building 18, which cost taxpayers $214 million. And now, the Biosafety Level 3 lab at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta is also the subject of a congressional investigation after a potentially dangerous airflow leak at that lab, CNN has learned.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

And now on CNN, the propaganda continues, an Official Story is being set up, they say there's been an air leak in the Bird Flu lab. This is the groundwork before the plan is unleashed during the Olympics. They don't want any WTC7 style mistakes or 'London bomber's train was cancelled so it was impossible' style bodge-ups this time around

Congress investigates air leak, possible safety lapses at CDC lab
edition.cnn.com...

Washington (CNN) -- It's a highly secured, sophisticated research lab studying deadly diseases such as bird flu, monkeypox, tuberculosis and rabies. It's in a facility called Building 18, which cost taxpayers $214 million. And now, the Biosafety Level 3 lab at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta is also the subject of a congressional investigation after a potentially dangerous airflow leak at that lab, CNN has learned.

Or this bio-terrorism info could be there as a diversion, to distract people from the real threat. I fail to see any merit in your arguments, especially the one about 'them' not wanting any WTC7 style mistakes or 'London bomber's train was cancelled so it was impossible' style bodge-ups. Considering how most people blindly accept the 9/11 Official Story there's nothing to suggest that even if they didn't learn from their 9/11 mistakes that there would be any repercussions amongst the public.

Imagine what a suitcase nuke could do to the world population once London has been destroyed. People would be clamoring to submit to more totalitarianism, even willing to be micro-chipped.

Yes I see the bird symbolism in the Nelly Furtado video, and I'm not yet entirely ready to rule our a disease outbreak to coincide with this attack.

What I do disagree with the most about your statements is the implication that the outbreak could be the only false flag event. I encounter this mentality not just on this Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops) thread, but everywhere that this conspiracy is being discussed. It seems that most people have a very limited mentality, and fail to see what is right in front of their faces.

Remember, one of the pieces of evidence used to bolster claims that there is a hidden message of a coming false flag in this particular music video is the famous Illuminati Card Game card called Combined Disasters.

Quote "You may combine two Disasters on the same Place, as long as both are eligible to be used on it. Play both of the Disaster cards as well. Pick one Disaster to be the "main" one, and follow all the instructions on it's card. Add the Power ( but none of the other effects ) of the other Disaster."

It's called Combined Disasters for a reason, yet I feel that there are a lot of Gatekeepers here and elsewhere that want to deflect the discussion and debate away from that line of thought, and limit the debate to an either or mentality.

Either it's going to be a bombing attack, OR it's going to be bio-terrorism. Either it's going to be bird flue, OR it's going to be the Big Ben exploding, but NOT both simultaneously. Very sad to see that no one is able or wiling to look outside the box.

Remember the song, music video is Nelly Furtado - Big Hoops (Bigger The Better). Bigger The Better? What could be bigger or better than 9/11? Multiple simultaneous disasters happening in the same location? Follow that to it's logical conclusion and I think you can begin to see the size and scope of what may be coming.

PEACE!
edit on 22-6-2012 by Adama because: Added bold and itallics for emphasis and slightly changed some wording as be more clear, and avoid any possible confusion
edit on 22-6-2012 by Adama because: ATS somehow added the word "Either" below the word "PEACE!" in order to make me look like a nincompoop, and therefore discredit my post.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Adama because: clarification

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Adama,

I haven't said so far, but on a personal level I'm half-expecting nukes too...'The Bigger the Better'. The 'Combined Disasters' card you posted is key.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Adama,

I haven't said so far, but on a personal level I'm half-expecting nukes too...'The Bigger the Better'. The 'Combined Disasters' card you posted is key.

My sincere apologies, I did get the impression that there was an either or argument there. I'm still editing my clips but in one of the reversals from this song, I do clearly hear 'suitcase bomb'. If you look at the 'Combined Disasters" card, is says a main event and a secondary event. If we look more closely into the symbolism in the video, maybe this 'main event' can be pinned down more precisely.

It seems to me like you're looking more at the secondary event Bird Flu, where I'm more focused on the main event since I believe that event is what is going to bring the highest death toll, and have the far reaching consequences, as in what is implied in the end of the video where Nelly Furtado, representing the event grows in size to encompass the world.

All these years, since the end of the Soviet threat, we've heard about suitcase nukes, yet none have been used yet. Imagine if one is set off in the center of London during the games? It would be the end of freedom as we knew it. The 'Bigger The Better" for the people behind this "attack".

Here's the likely scenario as I see it shaping up based on the symbolism in the video and other evidence. A major world city (London) is attacked in a spectacular terrorist bombing unlike any the world has ever seen, even worse than 9/11 (suitcase bomb), then a bird flue epidemic, or some other plague outbreak arrives in the aftermath and spreads. There is call for a one world government, invasion of the implicated nation state (Iran?) and a world war as a result. Individual freedom is eliminated. Citizens of the affected nations have to submit to tracking chips (RFID) and loss of freedom, and the world is fundamentally and permanently changed as a result, with more top down authoritarian rule (Illuminati) as a result.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Adama because: formatting error correction (bold and underline)

edit on 22-6-2012 by Adama because: additional comments
edit on 22-6-2012 by Adama because: Grammar and formatting

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
No probs, I'm interested in those clips! I had focused on the Bird Flu angle as I see that taking down at least 20% of the world's population, also it's known that flu vaccines don't actually work, they'll no doubt be damaging our fertility with those, and possibly throwing in SV40 i.e. Cancer-Causing Virus.

Unfortunately, I'm probably biased as to what will effect my life, it will most likely be the fake bird flu (sprayed from the sky) and the compulsory/forced toxic vaccinations. If I lived in London or NY I'd be more concerned about Nukes

Originally posted by Adama

Adama,

My sincere apologies, I did get the impression that there was an either or argument there. I'm still editing my clips but in one of the reversals from this song, I do clearly hear 'suitcase bomb'. If you look at the 'Combined Disasters" card, is says a main event and a secondary event. If we look more closely into the symbolism in the video, maybe this 'main event' can be pinned down more precisely.

It seems to me like you're looking more at the secondary event Bird Flu, where I'm more focused on the main event since I believe that event is what is going to bring the highest death toll, and have the far reaching consequences, as in what is implied in the end of the video where Nelly Furtado, representing the event grows in size to encompass the world.

All these years, since the end of the Soviet threat, we've heard about suitcase nukes, yet none have been used yet. Imagine if one is set off in the center of London during the games? It would be the end of freedom as we knew it. The 'Bigger The Better" for the people behind this "attack".

Here's the likely scenario as I see it shaping up based on the symbolism in the video and other evidence. A major world city (London) is attacked in a spectacular terrorist bombing unlike any the world has ever seen, even worse than 9/11 (suitcase bomb), then a bird flue epidemic, or some other plague outbreak arrives in the aftermath and spreads. There is call for a one world government, invasion of the implicated nation state (Iran?) and a world war as a result. Individual freedom is eliminated. Citizens of the affected nations have to submit to tracking chips (RFID) and loss of freedom, and the world is fundamentally and permanently changed as a result, with more top down authoritarian rule (Illuminati) as a result.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Adama because: formatting error correction (bold and underline)

edit on 22-6-2012 by Adama because: additional comments
edit on 22-6-2012 by Adama because: Grammar and formatting

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

No problems here either, I'm grateful you started this thread. I myself am more concerned about the nukes, or false flag war aspect not because of living in a metropolitan area, (I actually live in a rural community) but rather because I am a Navy veteran, and I see the potential for a global conflict that could result from the events that this music video and other accompanying evidence could point to happening.

If say for example this song and it's video point to both a terrorist bombing and a bio-terror attack and say Iran, for example was implicated, and we invade, then China and Russia would have to go to war against us. This would generate an opportunity for the Illuminati, (as implied with the rampant Illuminati symbolism in the video) to begin their 'end game' for total one world government. After the event and the resulting wars of course.

edit on 22-6-2012 by Adama because: grammar and typo correction

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
While I believe a Bird Flu or other similar outbreak will not be the main or only event. The Bird Flu aspect is important just because there's obvious bird symbolism apparent in the video itself. In addition to the butterfly symbolism on the costume, the native American does appear to be mimmicing a bird in her dance and motions.

Going with the Bird Flu aspect suggested by the OP Rubinstein I present another card that to my knowledge has not been presented here yet. Population Reduction card.

Note, the card says two key things.

First, "Destruction of up to three Huge Places counts as two groups each toward your Basic Goal."

Second, "However, if you can destroy five Huge Places without recourse to World War III, you may claim victory on that basis alone!"

Now many have claimed the Combined Disasters card implies the Wako Tower in Japan, and not London however the Olympic symbolism in the card is apparent to most who have commented here. What might not be apparent is the evidence that seems to tie into the symbolism in this music video. While Combined Disasters says only two disasters in a single location, if the Population Reduction 'card' is 'played' by our 'friends' then you have multiple combined disasters happening during the Olympic Games time frame at multiple locations, a coordinated global terrorism incident,

Not just isolated to London during the Olympic games, but possible in the US, more specifically Los Angeles as indicated by the Anjac Fashion Building

As the song chorus goes "The Bigger The Better".

And let's not forget, possibly Chūō, Tokyo, Japan as evidenced by the similarity with the Wako Tower.

edit on 22-6-2012 by Adama because: Missed a typo in proof read (preview)
edit on 22-6-2012 by Adama because: I need to proofread my posts better.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Adama because: typo

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

So the Population reduction card says "Destruction of up to three Huge Places". Based on all the evidence, it appears those places might be London, Los Angeles and Tokyo. So far, to my knowledge, we have not had multiple 9/11 scale attacks happening at different parts of the globe simultaneously. Could this be what the chorus "The Bigger The Better" is implying? That a "Bigger Better" False Flag attack, like a global scale 9/11 style event could be in our future?
edit on 22-6-2012 by Adama because: grammar correction
edit on 22-6-2012 by Adama because: typo

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think you're onto something Adama! Good work

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Check the meaning of her names"
Nelly = light
Furtado = kidnapped/ imprisoned or escaped one

Could this be part of the hidden message?

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56 >>

join