It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adama

No. The claim was that Europol said that Al-Qiada WAS targeting the Olympics. That claim was false as Europol actually said that it could be a target. If you do not understand the difference, I really do not feel to explain it any further.

I DO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE YOU DON"T YOU ARE TRYING TO PROVOKE ME

Clearly you do not.

First, that claim was NOT FALSE because of their use of the word COULD.

Actually, when someone claims that Europol says that Al-Qiada is targeting the Olympics, but the claim was actually that Al-Qiada could target the Olympics.. that is a false claim.

DO YOU HAVE ANY BACKGROUND IN CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS? NO YOU DON'T OR YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IF THEY HAVE ANY EVIDENCE PROVING AN IMMINENT ATTACK PUTTING THEIR CARDS ON THE TABLE NOW COULD DERAIL AND FURTHER ATTEMPTS TO APPREHEND AND PREVENT THE NEXT TERRORIST ATTACK.

And yet, that isn't what their press release says.

DO YOU KNOW HOW I KNOW THIS? MY CREDENTIALS, I AM, A 10 YEAR NAVY VETERAN TRAINED IN FORCE PROTECTION AND COUNTER TERRORISM, I SERVED 6 YEARS OF THAT TIME IN THE NAVY RESERVE AND WAS FURTHER TRAINED BY RESERVISTS WHO ARE CIVILIAN LAW ENFORCEMENT IN THEIR CIVILIAN LIVES. THAT MAKES ME A SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT, NOT YOU. I HAD A SECURITY CLEARANCE, DID YOU?

Yes, I have Top Secret security clearance, as does my wife from her time working with the FAA on HAARP.

ASK ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER CIVILIAN OR MILITARY IF THEY ARE ALLOWED TO USE ANY OTHER WORD THAN COULD IN AN INTERVIEW CONCERNING AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION.

Thank you for proving my point. Europol said it 'could' happen, not that it 'will' happen.

I ALMOST USED OBSCENITY AGAINST YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR CONSTANT HARPING ON ME. NOW I'M GOING TO REPORT YOU FOR HARASSMENT TO ATS MODERATORS, YOU'RE DONE. TWO STRAIGHT HOURS OF YOUR CRAP, OF YOUR SPAMMING POSTS, I'M FINISHED WITH YOU.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Adama because: (no reason given)

YOUR CONDESCENDING CRAP HAS FINALLY GONE OVER THE LINE YOU'VE SCREWED WITH THE WRONG SAILOR.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Adama because: I'm Pissed

I am sorry that you are so upset by my posting. I do not know what I have done to upset you so much, but I apologize. However, as this is a thread about a Music Video, how about you stick to the topic instead of making the topic about me, eh?
edit on 18-6-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

No. The claim was that Europol said that Al-Qiada WAS targeting the Olympics. That claim was false as Europol actually said that it could be a target. If you do not understand the difference, I really do not feel to explain it any further.

I DO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE YOU DON"T YOU ARE TRYING TO PROVOKE ME

Clearly you do not.

First, that claim was NOT FALSE because of their use of the word COULD.

Actually, when someone claims that Europol says that Al-Qiada is targeting the Olympics, but the claim was actually that Al-Qiada could target the Olympics.. that is a false claim.

DO YOU HAVE ANY BACKGROUND IN CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS? NO YOU DON'T OR YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IF THEY HAVE ANY EVIDENCE PROVING AN IMMINENT ATTACK PUTTING THEIR CARDS ON THE TABLE NOW COULD DERAIL AND FURTHER ATTEMPTS TO APPREHEND AND PREVENT THE NEXT TERRORIST ATTACK.

And yet, that isn't what their press release says.

DO YOU KNOW HOW I KNOW THIS? MY CREDENTIALS, I AM, A 10 YEAR NAVY VETERAN TRAINED IN FORCE PROTECTION AND COUNTER TERRORISM, I SERVED 6 YEARS OF THAT TIME IN THE NAVY RESERVE AND WAS FURTHER TRAINED BY RESERVISTS WHO ARE CIVILIAN LAW ENFORCEMENT IN THEIR CIVILIAN LIVES. THAT MAKES ME A SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT, NOT YOU. I HAD A SECURITY CLEARANCE, DID YOU?

Yes, I have Top Secret security clearance, as does my wife from her time working with the FAA on HAARP.

ASK ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER CIVILIAN OR MILITARY IF THEY ARE ALLOWED TO USE ANY OTHER WORD THAN COULD IN AN INTERVIEW CONCERNING AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION.

Thank you for proving my point. Europol said it 'could' happen, not that it 'will' happen.

I ALMOST USED OBSCENITY AGAINST YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR CONSTANT HARPING ON ME. NOW I'M GOING TO REPORT YOU FOR HARASSMENT TO ATS MODERATORS, YOU'RE DONE. TWO STRAIGHT HOURS OF YOUR CRAP, OF YOUR SPAMMING POSTS, I'M FINISHED WITH YOU.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Adama because: (no reason given)

YOUR CONDESCENDING CRAP HAS FINALLY GONE OVER THE LINE YOU'VE SCREWED WITH THE WRONG SAILOR.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Adama because: I'm Pissed

I am sorry that you are so upset by my posting. I do not know what I have done to upset you so much, but I apologize. However, as this is a thread about a Music Video, how about you stick to the topic instead of making the topic about me, eh?

Why am I upset, this right here. Everything you jut said PROOVES you have derailed this discussion. I announced I was going to provide evidence tonight and announced a timeframe when I was going to finish and post my clips, and you AMBUSHED me and engaged me in a three hour arguemetn to prevent me from doing that.

However, as this is a thread about a Music Video, how about you stick to the topic instead of making the topic about me, eh?

You have the audacity to say that to ME? After what you pulled tonight? You are the one who has a history of harassing members and spamming this thread with your false equivalencies, your twists of logic, your strawman arguments and taking words and statements out of context.

I wasn't going to say this but I've been getting U2U messages from people who tell me that they are only reading my posts and skipping over yours. You're not getting through to them here, and they are seeing through your PSEUDOSKEPTICAL rants.

Stick to the subject matter, I agree, why don't you start by not making personal attacks against me or any other member here. Refrain from the kind of personal attack you've done on me like in your comment above.

You baited me hook line and sinker and I fell for it. Play it for all it's worth, but do know that while you prevented me from doing what I said I was going to do here tonight, you will have to occupy this thread constantly for the next week to prevent me from posting my reverse speech clips of this song here in the future.

I will not announce the time, but they are coming.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

You know what Furbs, I surrender. You are not going to let up on me until I concede to you and leave ATS and this thread.

I will not make any more posts here. I'm done. Happy?

Furthure, I will now agree with you that there is nothing about this music video or song worth looking at. It is a waste of time.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Adama because: I give up

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Adama

Again, I apologize for upsetting you, and I fail to see how I made a personal attack on you, but I refuse to engage in it any longer tonight.

I am sorry that you have decided to leave ATS. Perhaps you will change your mind and continue, perhaps not.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

reply to post by Adama

Again, I apologize for upsetting you, and I fail to see how I made a personal attack on you, but I refuse to engage in it any longer tonight.

I am sorry that you have decided to leave ATS. Perhaps you will change your mind and continue, perhaps not.

You expended a lot of time and energy to debunk this thread about the symbolism in the Nelly Furtado Hoops video, you especially expended a lot of time and energy in getting me to agree with you tonight. Yet you continue to act like a sore winner. I've conceded, you've won. Take your lump of flesh and move on.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

You expended a lot of time and energy to debunk this thread about the symbolism in the Nelly Furtado Hoops video, you especially expended a lot of time and energy in getting me to agree with you tonight. Yet you continue to act like a sore winner. I've conceded, you've won. Take your lump of flesh and move on.

This thread isn't about you. This thread is about Nelly Furtado's Big Hoops video. I am not interested in your assessment of winning and losing, if you are seeing yourself as a loser, perhaps it is you who should move on, friend. I have no quarrel with you.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

This thread isn't about you. This thread is about Nelly Furtado's Big Hoops video. I am not interested in your assessment of winning and losing, if you are seeing yourself as a loser, perhaps it is you who should move on, friend. I have no quarrel with you.

I never SAID this thread was about me, and you and everyone here knows it. I was addressing your obsession with everything I try to post about this topic. Your harassment of me and several other members who are TRYING to discuss Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

For the record, this is NOT a thread about as you CLAIM, about Nelly Furtado's Big Hoops video. It is NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT.

This thread is about Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops), AS IN KNOWLEDGE CONTAINED IN SAID VIDEO. Something you publicly deny as is your right. You've stated your opinion on the matter and where you've crossed the line is in your continued harassment of people who disagree with your worldview.

I was going to walk away but I wanted to see just how you were going to try to libel me here before I left. You couldn't resist committing a character assassination against someone who has posted on this topic. All the better to discredit the topic which is what again? Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

If you disagree so vehemently with what people are saying about what this music video might mean, then stop wasting your time harassing members here and start your own thread, maybe title it something like Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops) Does NOT contain any occultist symbolism or Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops) Does not foreshadow a terrorist attack.

You can be the OP, present your evidence, do everything you do here, and let the people here in peace to continue our discussion.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
OK people. Let's stop with the personal attacks and fisticuffs. Let's focus on the actual topic and not on each other.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Still don't think this Nelly Furtado video foreshadows a falseflag Olympic attack, or that anything bad is going to happen in the coming months? Our Rockefeller buddies do, and I believe this article is the Rockefellers bragging about their plans for us. dprogram.net...

No they don't They actually go out of their way to say that it is not a prediction.

off topic but, Harry Potter fan are we?

no one embedded my videos... and i distinctly asked for someone to embed them....

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Illuminati Puppet Jessie J hints that there will soon be blood spilled in Britain

edit on 18-6-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
Illuminati Puppet Jessie J hints that there will soon be blood spilled in Britain

Who among us have white blood?

Also..

Are Vampires spilling said blood in the UK?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Also..

Vampires? Really? This is about the "Nelly Furtado Big Hoops video" remember? Not vampires. How could you even get vampires from that?

I was going to leave you alone, and ignore you, but not after your harassing spam threat laden U2U you sent me today after I warned you not to do that again last night, by the way, I forwarded it to a moderator, and reported you.

Remember that this is about the "Nelly Furtado video" and please stay on topic. We all here have been very polite to you in spite of your trolling. I feel I have no choice but to report this latest post of yours to the mods again.

Also, I just reported your use of the phrase "white blood" which I consider to be a dog-whistle code word on your part. Please keep your racism to yourself.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Adama because: addressing Furbs use of rascist code word

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Also..

Vampires? Really? This is about the "Nelly Furtado Big Hoops video" remember? Not vampires. How could you even get vampires from that?

I was going to leave you alone, and ignore you, but not after your harassing spam threat laden U2U you sent me today after I warned you not to do that again last night, by the way, I forwarded it to a moderator, and reported you.

Remember that this is about the "Nelly Furtado video" and please stay on topic. We all here have been very polite to you in spite of your trolling. I feel I have no choice but to report this latest post of yours to the mods again.

Also, I just reported your use of the phrase "white blood" which I consider to be a dog-whistle code word on your part. Please keep your racism to yourself.

Again, I apologize for any perceived slight.

The vampire comment came from the idea that the 'spilled blood' was on the lips of a woman. I thought you were into symbolism? Can't you make the leap that if this is blood on her lips.. Red.. Blue.. and White blood on her lips, that she might in fact be a vampire?

Also, I commented on a post made by Rudenstein, the OP of this thread. The picture was posted by him as a way to bolster his claim.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Also..

Again, I apologize for any perceived slight.

The vampire comment came from the idea that the 'spilled blood' was on the lips of a woman. I thought you were into symbolism? Can't you make the leap that if this is blood on her lips.. Red.. Blue.. and White blood on her lips, that she might in fact be a vampire?

Also, I commented on a post made by Rudenstein, the OP of this thread. The picture was posted by him as a way to bolster his claim.

You thought we were into symbolism? Considering you've gone out of your way here to abuse and badger anyone who even implies there is symbolism in this video, I'm very surprised and taken aback by that comment on your part.

You said the picture was posted by the OP as a way to bolster his claim. Again surprised by your change of heart considering how strict you were considering links and evidence intended to bolster the claims made here last night? Why the change of heart? No matter, adhering to the standards YOU set fourth last night and held me and others to, your recent posts are off topic and again I ask you to please stay on topic.

This is about the Nelly Furtado video, not vampires and blood.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Adama because: typo correction

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

You thought we were into symbolism? Considering you've gone out of your way here to abuse and badger anyone who even implies there is symbolism in this video, I'm very surprised and taken aback by that comment on your part.

Once again, I apologize if you feel that I am abusing or badgering you., but I do not see why you are taken aback by my comment recognizing what you yourself have claimed.

You said the picture was posted by the OP as a way to bolster his claim. Again surprised by your change of heart considering how strict you were considering links and evidence intended to bolster the claims made here last night? Why the change of heart? No matter, adhering to the standards YOU set fourth last night and held me and others to, your recent posts are off topic and again I ask you to please stay on topic.

This thread isn't about me or my standards, please stop attacking me.

This is about the Nelly Furtado video, not vampires and blood.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Adama because: typo correction

When the OP introduces new evidence, the OP dictates the direction of the thread.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Adama, did you ever post the backwards audio regarding the descending of floors and those new clear words you pointed out? Thanks

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
ATTENTION

This is the final warning. The bickering stops NOW.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

- The Union Jack Flag is bleeding = Blood in the UK

- The vampire biting the Union Jack Flag = It is being done by those who will benefit from the deaths caused by the False Flag

So, it is not just Nelly Furtado's video warning us of what is to come, we also have Jessie J telling us that blood will be spilled in the UK for somebody's benefit

edit on 19-6-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

So it is a vampire attack..

What about the eyes within the eyes? Is that because she is not working under her own influence, but because she is a puppet?

This is fun!
edit on 19-6-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Furbs,

The vampire is symbolic of those who will benefit from the deaths, just as a vampire feeds from human blood. The eyes within the eyes symbolize that the people who will physically carry out the False Flag are working for Lucifer

I'm glad you're enjoying the thread

reply to post by Rubinstein

So it is a vampire attack..

What about the eyes within the eyes? Is that because she is not working under her own influence, but because she is a puppet?

This is fun!

edit on 19-6-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join