It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Originally posted by Adama
Still don't think this Nelly Furtado video foreshadows a falseflag Olympic attack, or that anything bad is going to happen in the coming months? Our Rockefeller buddies do, and I believe this article is the Rockefellers bragging about their plans for us. dprogram.net...

No they don't They actually go out of their way to say that it is not a prediction.

There is no possible way you could have read the entire article in that short amount of time. Your knee jerk, and very inaccurate and misleading reply shows you for the shill you are. GET LOST! They actually DO NOT go out of their way to say that it is not a prediction

The first worrying prediction begins in 2012 when ‘the pandemic the world had been anticipating for years’, finally hits, infecting nearly 20 percent of world population and claiming 8 million lives. Due to this pandemic, the Rockefeller Foundation outlines how the public will welcome a more authoritative government and a tighter control across all aspects of life, including Biometric IDs for all citizens.

The 2012 London Olympics Bombing

In the document, the Rockefeller Foundation ‘predicts’ that the decade of 2010-2020 will be named “The Doom Decade”, because of a wave of terrorist attacks, natural disasters as well as civil uprisings and financial collapses.

The years 2010 to 2020 were dubbed the “doom

edit on 17-6-2012 by Adama because: debunking claim made by Furbs

They actually DO NOT go out of their way to say that it is not a prediction
edit on 17-6-2012 by Adama because: formating error correction

edit on 17-6-2012 by Adama because: ATS keeps marginalizing my most important sentence and miniturizing it so no one will read it --mad

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I have already read this report by Rockefeller. It has already been posted on ATS.
edit on 17-6-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

Page 9 of the report.

Importantly, scenarios are
not predictions. Rather, they are thoughtful
hypotheses that allow us to imagine, and then to
rehearse, different strategies for how to be more
prepared for the future — or more ambitiously,
how to help shape better
futures ourselves.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

I read the entire article too. Why does it label them predictions in the beginning of the article? Furthermore, why are you picking out the one sentence that backs up your false claim, and ignoring the rest of the article. Why are you going out of your way to derail this discussion? Why are you trolling? Why are you harassing members on this thread?

Most of all, why does every post on here that contradicts your world view bother you so much?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

I read the entire article too. Why does it label them predictions in the beginning of the article? Furthermore, why are you picking out the one sentence that backs up your false claim, and ignoring the rest of the article. Why are you going out of your way to derail this discussion? Why are you trolling? Why are you harassing members on this thread?

Most of all, why does every post on here that contradicts your world view bother you so much?

No, not the article the report that the article is based on. The article is sensationalized stupidity meant to attract the gullible.

www.rockefellerfoundation.org...

The report doesn't mention predictions, other than to say that their scenarios are NOT predictions.

How is pointing out misinformation harassment, derailing, or trolling?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I just want to warn everyone that the link I post here is FALSE and contains not one factual bit of information because our resident expert on everything FURBS says it is all false. According to our resident expert on everything who's "opinion" carrys more weight than GOD, this link will be thoroughly debunked by the best professional debunker I've had the displeasure to deal with.

www.independent.co.uk...

Furbs, you should try for Micheal Shermer's job.

Yes this post is retaliation against Furbs for his constant and virulent harassment of me, and numerous other members here and his constant shilling that our wonderful mods refuse to do anything about.

Thank you ATS

Hey Furbs, why don't you report this entire thread and have this thread removed since it causes you to lose so much sleep?
edit on 17-6-2012 by Adama because: addressing harrsment done by member Furbs

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I just want to warn everyone that the link I post here is FALSE and contains not one factual bit of information because our resident expert on everything FURBS says it is all false. According to our resident expert on everything who's "opinion" carrys more weight than GOD, this link will be thoroughly debunked by the best professional debunker I've had the displeasure to deal with.

www.independent.co.uk...

Nice.

Can't reply with a proper rebuttal so you ad hominem me.

Edit: To actually make the point..

From your link..

Games will be al-Qa'ida target, says Europol

European terrorism experts are warning that al-Qa'ida may be planning an assault on the London Olympics in a bid to "maximise their impact" in 2012.

So which is it? They will do it or they may be planning to do it?

Actually neither.

Europol actually said that the Olympics could be a target.

One fear is that the upcoming Olympic Games in London could be a target, which of course we must do our utmost to prevent,” says Rob Wainwright.

www.europol.europa.eu...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Aside from you clearly being a professional debunker and a shill poster, you refuse to answer my questions. Like my question of why this thread bothers you so much so as to motivate you to put a stop to these discussions? My time addressing your harassing comments takes away form my finishing my reverse speech video clips of this song. Don't you want to shred those too? I'm behind schedule and will be lucky is I can upload to YouTube before 1AM est. Every time I have to 'deny your ignorance' it takes away time from my editing.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

Aside from you clearly being a professional debunker and a shill poster, you refuse to answer my questions. Like my question of why this thread bothers you so much so as to motivate you to put a stop to these discussions? My time addressing your harassing comments takes away form my finishing my reverse speech video clips of this song. Don't you want to shred those too? I'm behind schedule and will be lucky is I can upload to YouTube before 1AM est. Every time I have to 'deny your ignorance' it takes away time from my editing.

If you believe me to be a professional debunker and a shill poster, what more reason would I have to have to motivate me to stop these discussions? Wouldn't I just be doing what my bosses tell me to do?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

www.independent.co.uk...

Nice.

From your link..

European terrorism experts are warning that al-Qa'ida may be planning an assault on the London Olympics in a bid to "maximise their impact" in 2012.

Actually neither.

One fear is that the upcoming Olympic Games in London could be a target, which of course we must do our utmost to prevent,” says Rob Wainwright.

www.europol.europa.eu...

And you're an expert, how? What are your credentials? Seriously. How do you know so much more about security threats than Europol, or any other governmental security, or intelligence source? Since you're such an expert, why are you wasting your time on a conspiracy thread?

Doing what your bosses tell you indeed.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

This is what reminded me of the merkaba, but that's quite astute, the circles within circles from Ezekiel, which of course, if anyone has read Von Daniken, Chariots of the Gods, he explains, as well as others that this Ezekial verse seems to be describing a spacecraft of some sort, however, in Ezekiel it is described as an angel, therefore, it could be a merkaba (a being of light).

REBEL FIVE

Wheels within wheels. The mind wobbles. Also, in an earlier post, yous aid you did reverse speech on your own forward speech. That result you mentioned was amazing. Lots of people record themselves that way and find insights they would not find otherwise.

Yes, it did remind me of that as well..the way the hoops overlapped one another. Definitely looking into the reverse speech..I have always found that subject quite fascinating!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Adama

I posted how I know.. my information doesn't come from the news, it comes from Europol's own website.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Still don't think this Nelly Furtado video foreshadows a falseflag Olympic attack, or that anything bad is going to happen in the coming months? Our Rockefeller buddies do, and I believe this article is the Rockefellers bragging about their plans for us. dprogram.net...

Well this kind of goes along with the recent Bubonic Plague report from Oregon. Not saying that would be the disease of choice, but does seem to at least introduce the general public to the idea of a catastrophic communicable disease outbreak. Thinking back to the video, Nelly was dressed in all black when she was stilt-walking, high above the people on the ground.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Adama

I posted how I know.. my information doesn't come from the news, it comes from Europol's own website.

Prove it. Once again our professional debunker makes a claim without links, and expects us to go through 52 pages to find his supposed credentials instead of just posting them again. You sure are going out of your way to keep me from going back to my reverse speech clips of this song. You are terrified of what these speech reversals might say aren't you? Afraid you might not be able to punch holes in them?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Adama

Prove it. Once again our professional debunker makes a claim without links, and expects us to go through 52 pages to find his supposed credentials instead of just posting them again. You sure are going out of your way to keep me from going back to my reverse speech clips of this song. You are terrified of what these speech reversals might say aren't you? Afraid you might not be able to punch holes in them?

www.independent.co.uk...

Nice.

From your link..

Actually neither.

www.europol.europa.eu...

RIght there in that link is the link to Europol where I got the information.

I'm not keeping you from your work, friend. You have free will to do whatever you wish. This will all be here when you get back.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Adama

www.independent.co.uk...

Nice.

From your link..

Actually neither.

www.europol.europa.eu...

RIght there in that link is the link to Europol where I got the information.

I'm not keeping you from your work, friend. You have free will to do whatever you wish. This will all be here when you get back.

Here for everyone to read is how our resident expert on everything came to the proof that Europol claims the Olympic games are NOT a target. "Europol actually said that the Olympics could be a target. "

As always if it contradicts what Furbs wants us to believe is MUST NOT BE TRUE. Where are your credentials, still can't find them. Guess you want us to take your word for it, just like you want to tell us what the meaning of a single word in a sentence of an article means.

As for my 'free will' and your wish for me to go away, you again didn't answer my direct question to you PROVING you to be a shill. In order for me to reply to your misleading posts, I have to take time away from my other tasks. That's the whole point on your unusual focus on me tonight. Yesterday I announced I would be on here tonight and when I finished my Nelly Furtado reverse speech clips I would post them. You obviously took note and calculated that if you could distract me, you could prevent me from posting them and then use that to discredit me.

Mission accomplished! Good job!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Adama

I have no idea what you are talking about so I am simply going to start over.

What 'credentials' are you looking for?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Adama

Well, for starters, how about your credentials that make you a terrorism expert? How about your credentials that make you an expert on the occult and their symbols and meaning? How about any credentials that back up your opinions as facts. You coming on here and tearing apart other people's posts and speculations based solely on your statements that your interpretations are correct and everyone else is wrong, or your twisting of words to back up your claim (example, the Europol site's use of the phrase 'could be a target' to mean they said otherwise).

How about that you claimed to have already given your credentials, yet expect us to take you at your word, and this is now three times I've asked for them and you have avoided providing them. I really don't remember seeing that particular post. Why is it so hard to give them again? Why do you expect us here to sift through over 52 pages of posts to find your needle in a haystack post claiming to have your credentials in them?

Most importantly, why am I still asking you questions since you have repeatedly demonstrated you will not answer a question from me unless you can use it against me.?

I think I know the answer to that one, there must be something to this thread for you to expend so much time and energy in trying to exhaust me and derail this discussion. Clearly you are threatened by me, as well as this thread, and any evidence, claims speculation, or statement I and others here might make.

One more question for you to brush over or completely ignore. How much are you getting paid per post?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Adama

Well, for starters, how about your credentials that make you a terrorism expert?

I do not have these credentials, as I am not.

How about your credentials that make you an expert on the occult and their symbols and meaning?

Credentials.. like what? I have a MA from Michigan State University in Art History and have done extensive research on symbolism in art. My godfather wrote multiple books on the subject, and I have unfettered access to his brain and I have picked it on multiple occasions, especially while in college studying this sort of thing.

How about any credentials that back up your opinions as facts.

I don't have those credentials.

You coming on here and tearing apart other people's posts and speculations based solely on your statements that your interpretations are correct and everyone else is wrong, or your twisting of words to back up your claim (example, the Europol site's use of the phrase 'could be a target' to mean they said otherwise).

No. The claim was that Europol said that Al-Qiada WAS targeting the Olympics. That claim was false as Europol actually said that it could be a target. If you do not understand the difference, I really do not feel to explain it any further.

How about that you claimed to have already given your credentials, yet expect us to take you at your word, and this is now three times I've asked for them and you have avoided providing them. I really don't remember seeing that particular post. Why is it so hard to give them again?

Like I said, I was confused. I apologize, refocused the point of discussion, and have now answered your questions.

Why do you expect us here to sift through over 52 pages of posts to find your needle in a haystack post claiming to have your credentials in them?

Most importantly, why am I still asking you questions since you have repeatedly demonstrated you will not answer a question from me unless you can use it against me.?

I will answer your questions asked in good faith.

I think I know the answer to that one, there must be something to this thread for you to expend so much time and energy in trying to exhaust me and derail this discussion. Clearly you are threatened by me, as well as this thread, and any evidence, claims speculation, or statement I and others here might make.

Or, I am merely entertained by the leaps of logic people are making in this thread and am simply amusing myself at your expense. Rude, perhaps, but it goes on quite a bit here.

One more question for you to brush over or completely ignore. How much are you getting paid per post?

I am not paid to post on ATS.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Reply to Adama,

"Wheels within wheels. The mind wobbles. Also, in an earlier post, yous aid you did reverse speech on your own forward speech. That result you mentioned was amazing. Lots of people record themselves that way and find insights they would not find otherwise. "

Tell me about it. A lot of it is subconscious talk and full of symbolic language. I'm still trying to figure out what 'They were there in the fire' means, when I was speaking forward about a night I experienced amnesia when I was ten years old.

I might go back to it again, there's so many things I've done, that I might go back to, like E.V.P. I have thousands of EVP recordings and would like to experiment with that some more, I heard all sorts of things other than voices, like train stations and p.a. systems. It was weird, and I could never figure it out, a lot of the "ghosts" coughed and sneezed, which I thought was weird, but I digress and go OT.

reply to Adama,

"Still don't think this Nelly Furtado video foreshadows a falseflag Olympic attack, or that anything bad is going to happen in the coming months? Our Rockefeller buddies do, and I believe this article is the Rockefellers bragging about their plans for us. dprogram.net... "

Well, I'm not saying it can't happen. I read some of that link, and for some reason it disturbs me greatly that a corporation is making these predictions/scenarios (whatever, in deference to Furbs, I think that's just semantics) why in the hell are they making any reports detailing possibly, likely, maybe it could happen who knows reports of any kind like this-- it's disturbing. They're a corporation. Why don't they go sell something, they're acting more like government, which is what disturbs me.

Wouldn't I as an average citizen be taken into questioning if I published a report involving detailed scenarios of terrorist attacks that actually happen? If something does happen at the London Olympics, are they going to arrest Mr. Rockefeller? Somehow I really doubt it.

reply to bastet11,

"Yes, it did remind me of that as well..the way the hoops overlapped one another. Definitely looking into the reverse speech..I have always found that subject quite fascinating! "

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught on to the merkaba thing. I know a human merkaba would consist of a triangle inside a triangle, or if represented three dimensionally as would be the case with a human, it would be a pyramid within a pyramid representing uniting the male and female energies, however I have no idea what an angelic merkaba would look like. Since angels are higher spiritual beings than humans, perhaps their merkaba would be represented by circles or spheres since the circle represents divinity.

If you're going to experiment with reverse speech on yourself, be prepared for two things, number one, its a daring adventure, only do it if you know absolutely that you will not be afraid of the truth and the second thing is the subconscious often speaks in riddles and symbols but sometimes it speaks straight out and can shock you silly.

REBEL FIVE

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I do understand the difference you don"t you are trying to provoke me

First, that claim was not false because of their use of the word could. Do you have any background in criminal investigations? No you don't or you would know that if they have any evidence proving an imminent attack putting their cards on the table now could derail and further attempts to apprehend and prevent the next terrorist attack.

Do you know how I know this? My credentials, I am, a 10 year navy veteran trained in force protection and counter terrorism, I served 6 years of that time in the navy reserve and was further trained by reservists who are civilian law enforcement in their civilian lives. That makes me a subject matter expert, not you. I had a security clearance, did you?

Ask any law enforcement officer civilian or military if they are allowed to use any other word than could in an interview concerning an ongoing investigation.

I almost used obscenity against you because of your constant harping on me. Now I’m going to report you for harassment to ATS moderators, you're done. Two straight hours of your crap, of your spamming posts, I’m finished with you.
edit on 18-6-2012 by adama because: (no reason given)

Your condescending crap has finally gone over the line you've screwed with the wrong sailor.
edit on 18-6-2012 by adama because: I’m pissed

edit on 18-6-2012 by adama because: this is being wrongly formatted as a quoted post by ATS in order to diminish my statements even after I remove the quoted post formatting it comes back, and i will edit this until I can not anymore

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join