It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Seriously?!! Damn, it's like they aren't even trying to hide it anymore. I wanna know who wrote that song she's singin. Those bastards left clues in those real ol skool religious paintings *cough* Madonna with St. Giovannino *cough*.

Super edit: According to sources, she wrote it with input from a producer. And Kanye West co produced it, hmmm. What are you thoughts on this ofhumandescent?
edit on 16-6-2012 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

reply to Adama

I myself am excited to listen to the reverse clips that you prepare to edit and post. I am a believer in backwards masking in songs. Anyone who isn't, should listen to the song Sanctuary by Utada.

REBEL FIVE

A reverse clip of the original music video has already been posted but I have two other different versions of the song. One of these is the song version that has the 11th floor descending to the 12th floor bit that's already been posted, but there's many more very clear reversals in that song that deserve to be heard.

The other version I think is a remix, and all three versions have the same basic reversals, with the two I am working with being clearer and having the additional reversals.

Interesting thing about RS is that much of what is identified as deliberate backmasking is in fact not deliberate at all, it is instead reverse speech. What's the difference? Backmasking is deliberately put in and sounds like gibberish in forward play. That 11th floor 13th floor bit is easily identifiable as backmasking. Reverse speech occurs during forward speech, when you take for example the chorus of a song and play it backward, you get reverse speech that sounds like intelligible forward speech, then you have RS. RS appears through the research done with it to be a product of either the sub-conscience mind or some element of the mind that we are not aware of yet. It occurs not only in songs but apparently in normal conversation. We don't appear to have any control of it, and researchers have recorded conversations between test subjects and found this is a frequent, though not constant occurrence, the reverse speech always has some bearing on what the subjects are thinking about or talking about, and amazingly, it has a tendency to expose when the individual is lying. During experiments, when a subject is told to lie, the reversal exposes the statement as a lie.

www.reversespeech.com...

www.reversespeech.com...

Many skeptics/debunkers call it a pseudoscience, if one ignores the evidence, it can be easy to do so, but for more open-minded people, it is a fascinating study into the capability of the human mind sub-conscience mind..

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
**Deleted post**

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Are you serious?
Doesn't the fact that she remade this video from her regular with so much damn occultism and symbolism ring any bells? I'll slide by and at least ring your doorbell.

Then answer me, Master of Logic. What the hell are Native Americans doing in the video? They stand out like a book in a crackhouse. Oh yea, they're doing this, BAM! Native American Hoop Dance. Notice what evil Wiki says at the beginning.

Good catch Ruben.. good catch.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Uh uhh *scratches head*. I'll just quote you

She makes a barely passable triangle with her hands and puts it over her eye, like the aforementioned All Seeing Eye, but she also makes the symbol over her mouth as well, which is NOT an occult symbol. When looking at messages and meanings, one must look at what DOESNT fit just as much as what DOES fit.

So here's a scenario. You and me are in a gang, for arguments sake a cult. And we have a secret letter like an "S". We both know this m'kay? This "S" is our ish.

Now, fastforward like, 10 years or something and for the life of you, you can't draw a perfect "S" up there. So you toss up something that is close enough to be an "S" to alert your brothers (that would me
) of some, i dunno.. cookies. One day i'm walking by that same place you scribbled that "S" at. What's gonna be the first thing (should be anyways) that pops into my mind? That "S". Or that it's just some random occurrence (they do happen). Am I more likely to keep it movin and not give it a second though or at least check out that "S".

Now simply copy and paste. How do you expect us to gloss this gem by? This is what we do.

Hey wait a minute. Why is advanced art history major is calling bs on this topic anyways, if anything, heh, you should be on the band wagon pointing it out for us! Besides, you just that good ol "I don't see it, therefore it isn't there. AND i got an advanced art major on your bitch asses, so i know it when i see it."

So much rhetoric, you answered your own question.

All i want to know is where are the damn good guys and how fast can they get here.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to Adama,

Yes, I am aware of the two, backwards masking, and reverse speech. A few years ago I did some experiments with reverse speech on myself and was quite shocked with the results.

I'll tell you a funny story, I was using a mic on my laptop, and for some reason there was feedback, or a buz, I think from the hard drive, and I'm recording at the time and I'm trying to get rid of it and I say out loud, "damn this is making me mad" and in reverse speech I heard myself say "I know"

reply to cenpuppie

As for the point that was made that she is making a triangle with her eye in the center is an occult symbol, and that making a triangle around the mouth is not, I have repeated myself quite a bit but I think someone was tying to stop me from getting the information across, it's not so much that she's making a triangle around her mouth but that she's forming a triangle which covers both of her eyes, which means (at least in the secret society I was in) 'seeing without your eyes'

However, although I stated this like four times now, I had to leave the thread for several hours because somebody just wasn't going to let that through.

BTW Can someone re-post the links to the reversals, I would love to hear them.

REBEL FIVE
edit on 17-6-2012 by rebelv because: gramar and to add a thought

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

Are you actually asking why there are hoop dancers in a music video for the song called big hoops?

Is the answer to that question somehow involving the illuminati.. or could it be simply a literal stab at the title of the song, along with her use of her hands making a big hoop around her eye and mouth?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie
Uh uhh *scratches head*. I'll just quote you

She makes a barely passable triangle with her hands and puts it over her eye, like the aforementioned All Seeing Eye, but she also makes the symbol over her mouth as well, which is NOT an occult symbol. When looking at messages and meanings, one must look at what DOESNT fit just as much as what DOES fit.

So here's a scenario. You and me are in a gang, for arguments sake a cult. And we have a secret letter like an "S". We both know this m'kay? This "S" is our ish.

Now, fastforward like, 10 years or something and for the life of you, you can't draw a perfect "S" up there. So you toss up something that is close enough to be an "S" to alert your brothers (that would me
) of some, i dunno.. cookies. One day i'm walking by that same place you scribbled that "S" at. What's gonna be the first thing (should be anyways) that pops into my mind? That "S". Or that it's just some random occurrence (they do happen). Am I more likely to keep it movin and not give it a second though or at least check out that "S".

Now simply copy and paste. How do you expect us to gloss this gem by? This is what we do.

Hey wait a minute. Why is advanced art history major is calling bs on this topic anyways, if anything, heh, you should be on the band wagon pointing it out for us! Besides, you just that good ol "I don't see it, therefore it isn't there. AND i got an advanced art major on your bitch asses, so i know it when i see it."

So much rhetoric, you answered your own question.

All i want to know is where are the damn good guys and how fast can they get here.

Your cognitive dissonance is impeding your ability to make a coherent statement.

I am the first person to "jump to the defense' of a theory with merit. This has no merit. It has no substance. People simply taking what they want from the video and leaving what doesn't fit isn't intellectually honest.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adama

reply to Adama

I myself am excited to listen to the reverse clips that you prepare to edit and post. I am a believer in backwards masking in songs. Anyone who isn't, should listen to the song Sanctuary by Utada.
REBEL FIVE

A reverse clip of the original music video has already been posted but I have two other different versions of the song. One of these is the song version that has the 11th floor descending to the 12th floor bit that's already been posted, but there's many more very clear reversals in that song that deserve to be heard.

The other version I think is a remix, and all three versions have the same basic reversals, with the two I am working with being clearer and having the additional reversals.

Interesting thing about RS is that much of what is identified as deliberate backmasking is in fact not deliberate at all, it is instead reverse speech. What's the difference? Backmasking is deliberately put in and sounds like gibberish in forward play. That 11th floor 13th floor bit is easily identifiable as backmasking. Reverse speech occurs during forward speech, when you take for example the chorus of a song and play it backward, you get reverse speech that sounds like intelligible forward speech, then you have RS. RS appears through the research done with it to be a product of either the sub-conscience mind or some element of the mind that we are not aware of yet. It occurs not only in songs but apparently in normal conversation. We don't appear to have any control of it, and researchers have recorded conversations between test subjects and found this is a frequent, though not constant occurrence, the reverse speech always has some bearing on what the subjects are thinking about or talking about, and amazingly, it has a tendency to expose when the individual is lying. During experiments, when a subject is told to lie, the reversal exposes the statement as a lie.

www.reversespeech.com...

www.reversespeech.com...

Many skeptics/debunkers call it a pseudoscience, if one ignores the evidence, it can be easy to do so, but for more open-minded people, it is a fascinating study into the capability of the human mind sub-conscience mind..

>The 11th floor etc... is obviously back-masking but are the other items you mentioned in a previous post also back-masking or are they reverse speech. Just wondering as the back-masking is deliberate whereas I am not so sure about the reverse speech stuff. And if the other items are deliberate, well I would like to hear them also.

>Since the back-masking is in reverse, maybe descending re-translates to ascending. Still have no clue what it means though. I am more analytic than poetic, and I think it is more poetic in meaning (I don't think it means charges, etc... on actual floors).

>Hear that song by Katy Perry Wide Awake? Is it an 'oops I should not have sold soul' or double meaning?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
found these two videos on youtube. thought u might be interested, as they relate to the thread topic.

LINK

LINK

can someone with computer skills maybe embed them so everyone can see?

i can't figure out how to.

seems as if the OP isn't the first to suspect something might happen at the olympics. other ppl seem to have reached the same conclusion looking at other stuff. REALLY WORTH A LOOK: RECOMMEND U WATCH VIDS.
edit on 17-6-2012 by rapunzel222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
found these two videos on youtube. thought u might be interested, as they relate to the thread topic.

LINK

LINK

can someone with computer skills maybe embed them so everyone can see?

i can't figure out how to.

seems as if the OP isn't the first to suspect something might happen at the olympics. other ppl seem to have reached the same conclusion looking at other stuff. REALLY WORTH A LOOK: RECOMMEND U WATCH VIDS.
edit on 17-6-2012 by rapunzel222 because: (no reason given)

I want to go on record here saying that I don't think anything is going to happen at the Olympics. I wont speak for the OP, I'm just speaking for myself. I agree there is occult symbols in the video, and that stranger yet there are references (I believe) to the nephilim, I even mentioned that the hoop dance she does at one point reminds me of the merkaba which is transforming your body into a vehicle of light that 'can go places no one else can go'

I agree with all that, but I don't think this video is evidence of an impending disaster of any kind. I could be wrong.

Maybe, the return of Nibiru or the Ananaki, who knows? But, a disaster at the Olympics., I don't see it. Maybe the audio-reversals will reveal more. I'm open minded but I just don't see it. Not from this video anyway.

REBEL FIVE

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

I suspect, but will not state 100% sure that most people in the music and movie industry that are worth very big bucks have sold their souls as have most people with political power over large numbers of people.

Just look at the state our planet is in.

We have the resources to feed, clothe and shelter every single human yet 28,000 humans dies a day (mostly children).

Wars, wars and more wars

And all the rest of it.

Statistically speaking you would think 50% of the time some good stuff would happen but it's now about 95% of stuff happening to the human race is negative.

That's just my own opinion currently.

And no they're not even hiding it anymore because the end game is coming close to the finish line.

edit on 17-6-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blacknalla

Originally posted by bastet11
My God..that was hideous. I could barely finish the vid! This is what we call "music" nowadays?

Anyway, Native Americans were interesting..
3:08 She makes a pyramid with her hands, saying "It ain't over yet"..
Wearing a shirt that says "Spirit", she rises up over the buildings like the Cloverfield monster.
Let's see..Olympic rings, the number 108 which might be 8/01 as they do the date first in Europe..
And she looks like a Nephilim.

edit on 12-6-2012 by bastet11 because: (no reason given)

About the 108, i've found this on wikipedia:en.wikipedia.org... it seems to be related to the golden ratio.

Ohhh, good call! Now I am going to look a little more into that! I have noticed a lot of information lately regarding the golden ratio and TPTB.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Showed the video and thread to my mother. She wanted to point out that towards the end of the video, Nelly is enclosed inside of the hoops. Could this represent something inside the earth, or perhaps telling us that the only safe, enclosed area is within the Earth? (Eg. Underground bases, etc.?)
Also the hoops are like the Ezekial "Wheel within a wheel".
edit on 17-6-2012 by bastet11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zedux
The Indians are not in the same place as the the other group.
I see behind them the Anjac Fashion Building

which is located at Los Angeles

my guess while people will be enjoying dancing far away some major event will take place @ 108 i.e. 5:22 am or pm?

edit.
actually she is also in the same city

i.e. LA

I'm starting to think London will be the distraction as something else BIG will take place in America specifically at LA. For some reason they wanted to show that exact place the events in this clip are taking place and it's not London. Those thinking of India that's pure speculation as the right location is hand given to us.
edit on 12-6-2012 by Zedux because: (no reason given)

Not sure if anyone else pointed this out, but the symbol on the Native American's belt is a symbol of the Earth.

Symbols

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bastet11

I think the 108 has been identified to be the degree of the outer angles of a pentagram. Considering that she is wearing an earring that is similar to a pentagram (a five pointed star inside a circle), I would have to conclude that is what the 108 is referring to and not a date as others have stated it could be.

REBEL FIVE

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11
Showed the video and thread to my mother. She wanted to point out that towards the end of the video, Nelly is enclosed inside of the hoops. Could this represent something inside the earth, or perhaps telling us that the only safe, enclosed area is within the Earth? (Eg. Underground bases, etc.?)
Also the hoops are like the Ezekial "Wheel within a wheel".
edit on 17-6-2012 by bastet11 because: (no reason given)

This is what reminded me of the merkaba, but that's quite astute, the circles within circles from Ezekiel, which of course, if anyone has read Von Daniken, Chariots of the Gods, he explains, as well as others that this Ezekial verse seems to be describing a spacecraft of some sort, however, in Ezekiel it is described as an angel, therefore, it could be a merkaba (a being of light).

REBEL FIVE

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This is what reminded me of the merkaba, but that's quite astute, the circles within circles from Ezekiel, which of course, if anyone has read Von Daniken, Chariots of the Gods, he explains, as well as others that this Ezekial verse seems to be describing a spacecraft of some sort, however, in Ezekiel it is described as an angel, therefore, it could be a merkaba (a being of light).

REBEL FIVE

Wheels within wheels. The mind wobbles. Also, in an earlier post, yous aid you did reverse speech on your own forward speech. That result you mentioned was amazing. Lots of people record themselves that way and find insights they would not find otherwise.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Still don't think this Nelly Furtado video foreshadows a falseflag Olympic attack, or that anything bad is going to happen in the coming months? Our Rockefeller buddies do, and I believe this article is the Rockefellers bragging about their plans for us. dprogram.net...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adama
Still don't think this Nelly Furtado video foreshadows a falseflag Olympic attack, or that anything bad is going to happen in the coming months? Our Rockefeller buddies do, and I believe this article is the Rockefellers bragging about their plans for us. dprogram.net...

No they don't They actually go out of their way to say that it is not a prediction.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join