It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Here is my guess, such as it is.

The Native Americans were for all intensive purposes considered barbaric and lower than the white man therefore represents the lower classes of man as they were all but eliminated so too the lower class. The rings represent the Olympics. The Black Swan represents the spiritual aspects of death and destruction. The reference to "Bigger and Better" refers to said destruction. Her being on stilts, not looking down, represent the upper class not seeing the lower class, a legal understanding. The earrings represent in half the scenes Sun worship and half the scenes the whole of Earth, meaning Global. The scene of her within the rings which form her egg represent the metamorphosis or change to come. The multiple "All Seeing Eye" motions is simply to get the attention of the ones that understand and have no meaning other than this. The people looking up as she walks by represent the middle class in awe and compliance. as for the specific date I did not see.

link   

Originally posted by Argyll
It would appear from reading most of the posts from people seeing "something" in this music video, that this "something" is going to happen during the Olympic games in London this coming summer....I will be bookmarking this thread , and coming back to it at the end of August........I hope that all you "believers" will then be suitably contrite and admit to the error of your ways!

Yes...... I'm looking at you Rubinstein.....and you Nelly Furtado!

For the record, I never said anything about the olympics.

link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

I was completely joking. I mostly just wanted to tell a story that ended in me ripping the indians off for their gold.

It was not a serious interpretation at all.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Looking into this further I found that the video director is Aaron A Bertrand usually known as just Aaron A. He is in his 20's and on his website it says:

"What is unique about Director Aaron A is because he is in his mid twenties: he has an incredible ability to tap into the youth demographics psychographics. His strength is that he is able to make his videos effective and impactful and create what this generation will find funny, evoking and entertaining."

Source

It's pretty much saying he's young and also likes surfing the internet so his creativity echoes that.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

This is comical because you are actually right. The purpose IS to make money. The question you should be asking however, is "to make money doing what?"

Singing, performing concerts, and making videos......how else are these artists making money?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBloodRed

Agreed and star. My gods people, symbolism is what separates us from the animals!

Some of them anyway..

2nd edit: Bah, someone beat me to it, darn. It is what it is people. It can also be both and at the same time neither. Only time will tell.
edit on 10-6-2012 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I see how you get the Olympics but the old art of hoop dancing might nor directly correlate to the games themselves.

I see more phoenix/sky god symbolism than Olympic games.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

For the record, I never said anything about the olympics.

For the record.... I never said you did.

link   

Originally posted by welshbeliever
you can run fast and you can run slow....
they go at it all night...

people looking up in amazement.
tribal dudes with olympic type rings .

is it summin to do with the 2012 london olympics project bluebeam show?

They hold the rings in a flower of life like position.

link   

This is comical because you are actually right. The purpose IS to make money. The question you should be asking however, is "to make money doing what?"

Singing, performing concerts, and making videos......how else are these artists making money?

Apparently you missed my point entirely. If the object is to make money, then fine. Lets assume that this is nothing but a marketing ploy. Why use occult symbolism to do it? If the answer is controversy and money, then the only question I have for you is why wouldn't you want to understand the philosophies behind that symbolism?
edit on 10-6-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
nelly potato? why would a popstar know anything about anything?
didnt she forget checkered floors and the top secret illuminati handshake

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Apparently you missed my point entirely. If the object is to make money, then fine. Lets assume that this is nothing but a marketing ploy. Why use occult symbolism to do it? If the answer is controversy and money, then the only question I have for you is why you wouldn't want to understand the philosophies behind that symbolism?

In answer to your question, I don't see any occult symbolism, I see a music video, nothing more , nothing less......it is you that sees the occult symbolism......not me.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
Well... Aside from the blatantly obvious illuminati triangle deal that seems to be so prevalent in music videos today, my immediate instinct was "nephilim". I suppose some like to call them the annunaki if that's what side of the fence you are on.

Either way, terrible music.

I have to admit, that I thought of the Nephilim at first thought when she was walking down the street much larger than anyone else. But then again, I'm partial to keeping my eyes and ears open in that direction because of a vision I had. I actually posted that vision here on ATS some time back. It was my very first post ever.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

we know your opinion but why do you still hang around?

Also I see them wearing aprons like the masons do.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
nelly potato? why would a popstar know anything about anything?
didnt she forget checkered floors and the top secret illuminati handshake

Your assumption is contradictory. If she doesn't know anything about anything, then why would she object to the video? She probably saw the final cut and said "hey this looks great I like the way I look" and called it a day. Do you honestly think she was the creative force behind the video?

If she does know, she is complicit. If she doesn't, she is ignorant and handled. This is silly. If you'd like to argue that there is nothing symbolic in this video I'd be happy to refute you with images and links to prove otherwise. I'd prefer if you just type google.com in your web browser and save me the work, however.
edit on 10-6-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Argyll

COINTELPRO, no one would follow a thread this far into it just because they disagree with most people. We all know what is coming this august, i just find it funny that the elite think they will actually be greeted with open arms by **********

link   

Apparently you missed my point entirely. If the object is to make money, then fine. Lets assume that this is nothing but a marketing ploy. Why use occult symbolism to do it? If the answer is controversy and money, then the only question I have for you is why you wouldn't want to understand the philosophies behind that symbolism?

In answer to your question, I don't see any occult symbolism, I see a music video, nothing more , nothing less......it is you that sees the occult symbolism......not me.

Exactly.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by amraks

we know your opinion but why do you still hang around?

Oh!...I see!....I am only allowed to post my opinion once, and then I should bow out of the discussion.....who are "we " exactly?....as in "we know your opinion"?

I'll "hang" around as long as I like thank you.....now, what do you have to add to the discussion?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Newagekid2012

COINTELPRO, no one would follow a thread this far into it just because they disagree with most people. We all know what is coming this august, i just find it funny that the elite think they will actually be greeted with open arms by **********

I'll follow a thread as long as I like thank you very much!

What is coming this August exactly?......and when it doesn't happen, who is the dis-info agent then?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I get:

Olympics
Native Americans
Nephilims
World Trade Center
Ascension
Spirit Indestructible

Is Aug 10 an important "The Illuminati" day? The only date I could even guess in August is the death of Augustus but that is Aug 19. I see that whole Julius Caesar and Augustus info is coming up again.

Should we expect a rise from the old Roman empire or the modern day descendents of said empire?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join