It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Again, you are begging the question, or petitio principii, assuming the initial point.

These aren't occult symbols. You are seeing occult symbols because you are looking for them. Your ignorance is contagious, and it would take only one absolute bat# crazy person to act on an ignorant idea for things to get really bad.

Oh my gosh, it's so obvious you're attempting to obfuscate by being deliberately deceptive saying 'there's no occult symbols in the video.' Someone making a triangle with their hand repeatedly with their eye in the center is making an OCCULT SYMBOL. You're not fooling anyone except yourself. Go try to obfuscate someone who has no knowledge of occult symbols.

REBEL FIVE

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Darkmatter-god particle Hoop within Hoop
Portals
Giants
Prometheus
ET-Elohim Tunnel
new reality emerging
all seeing eye
Another reality breaking through to what we know now as reality
Merging

*1 interpretation-
Very irritating music-Would give the artist a maximum 100 dollar contract even though it will have sales past $100 million the first year due to a mind controlled populace
edit on 16-6-2012 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Darkmatter-god particle Hoop within Hoop
Portals
Giants
Prometheus
ET-Elohim Tunnel
new reality emerging
all seeing eye
Another reality breaking through to what we know now as reality
Merging

*1 interpretation-
Very irritating music-Would give the artist a maximum 100 dollar contract even though it will have sales past $100 million the first year due to a mind controlled populace
edit on 16-6-2012 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

Well, I saw what I believe to have been obvious references to the giants/nephilim before reading any of this thread, I feel awesome that I'm only one of many who saw the same references.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Again, you are begging the question, or petitio principii, assuming the initial point.

These aren't occult symbols. You are seeing occult symbols because you are looking for them. Your ignorance is contagious, and it would take only one absolute bat# crazy person to act on an ignorant idea for things to get really bad.

Hilarious. Go study this stuff for a few years and then come back to me. Again, your ignorance isn't my problem. Just because you don't know what to look for, and I do, doesn't make me the idiot. It makes you an ass.

Educate yourself. I don't really give a rats ass if you believe in the paranormal, conspiracies, the occult, or #ing god for that matter. But when there are things right in front of your face that you can't see because you haven't bothered to pick up a $&!*ing book to learn about, don't turn around and call me crazy because you can't see them.

The burden of proof isn't on me, jackass. I know what I see. The burden of proof is on YOU to prove it's not there. I have already laid a trail of bread crumbs for you. Hopefully you can find your own way back. In the mean time, spare me your attitude and go do some reading.

The burden of proof is on me to prove it isn't there? Wow.. what a ridiculous notion. I have read this thread, and it is a hodgepodge of idiocy and lunacy. The evidence that this thread is BS is when the Olympics comes and goes without incident.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebelv

Oh my gosh, it's so obvious you're attempting to obfuscate by being deliberately deceptive saying 'there's no occult symbols in the video.' Someone making a triangle with their hand repeatedly with their eye in the center is making an OCCULT SYMBOL. You're not fooling anyone except yourself. Go try to obfuscate someone who has no knowledge of occult symbols.

REBEL FIVE

Looks more like a diamond than a triangle over the eye, truth be told.. however, just to entertain the idiocy.. what does a triangle over the mouth mean? She does that too.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Hilarious. Go study this stuff for a few years and then come back to me. Again, your ignorance isn't my problem. Just because you don't know what to look for, and I do, doesn't make me the idiot. It makes you an ass.

Educate yourself. I don't really give a rats ass if you believe in the paranormal, conspiracies, the occult, or #ing god for that matter. But when there are things right in front of your face that you can't see because you haven't bothered to pick up a $&!*ing book to learn about, don't turn around and call me crazy because you can't see them.

The burden of proof isn't on me, jackass. I know what I see. The burden of proof is on YOU to prove it's not there. I have already laid a trail of bread crumbs for you. Hopefully you can find your own way back. In the mean time, spare me your attitude and go do some reading.

The burden of proof is on me to prove it isn't there? Wow.. what a ridiculous notion. I have read this thread, and it is a hodgepodge of idiocy and lunacy. The evidence that this thread is BS is when the Olympics comes and goes without incident.

You haven't read #.

Don't even bother lying. You aren't fooling me, and you sure as # aren't fooling anyone else. Again, your ignorance is your OWN problem.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

REBEL FIVE

Looks more like a diamond than a triangle over the eye, truth be told.. however, just to entertain the idiocy.. what does a triangle over the mouth mean? She does that too.

If its all idiocy to you why are you here following almost 50 pages of this thread. You don't contribute anything. You're one of these skeptics that reminds me of the argument clinic by Monty Python, "I already paid you to have an argument" ... "No you didn't"... "Yes I did" "Ah ha, if I haven't paid you then why are you arguing with me?" "I could be arguing on my spare time"

It's clear to me now that you're a shill.

BTW, I already stated earlier in the thread, she was making a triangle that covered her eyes, which means in the occult, 'seeing without the eyes' but you're a shill, so that will mean nothing to you.

REBEL V

edit on 16-6-2012 by rebelv because: gramar and to add a thought

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

So... a pyramid over an eye means [edit]'seeing without the eyes'.

But a pyramid over a mouth means... that you are going to refuse to answer and call me a shill.

Gotcha.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

And again, sadly your continued ignorance is our problem.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

reply to post by rebelv

So... a pyramid over an eye means something..

But a pyramid over a mouth means... that you are going to refuse to answer and call me a shill.

Gotcha.

I forgot to address that question. See above post, I edited it.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

reply to post by rebelv

So... a pyramid over an eye means something..

Gotcha.

I forgot to address that question. See above post, I edited it.

Nope, just told me what a pyramid over the eye meant.. not what a pyramid over the mouth meant.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go read a book.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The pyramid was over her mouth but the top part was completely covering her eyes. I would go get a screen capture, but this conversation is completely unproductive and there's no point in using the energy with you, you'll just keep on shilling.

REBEL FIVE

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Go read a book.

No book that I read is going to convince me that this video is predicting an occurrence at the Olympics. If you would like to prove me wrong, please recommend the book.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Go read a book.

No book that I read is going to convince me that this video is predicting an occurrence at the Olympics. If you would like to prove me wrong, please recommend the book.

Funny how you change the subject as soon as you have proof in front of you. I never claimed anything about the olympics. You'd know that if you'd read the thread.

I have a book to recommend, if you'd like to actually read it. It's the book that started me on my occult studies:

The Golden Dawn

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

The pyramid was over her mouth but the top part was completely covering her eyes. I would go get a screen capture, but this conversation is completely unproductive and there's no point in using the energy with you, you'll just keep on shilling.

REBEL FIVE

Here is the screen capture.

What does this mean?
edit on 16-6-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Read a book and find out, troll.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Go read a book.

Funny how you change the subject as soon as you have proof in front of you. I never claimed anything about the olympics. You'd know that if you'd read the thread.

I have a book to recommend, if you'd like to actually read it. It's the book that started me on my occult studies:

The Golden Dawn

You have proven nothing, I have no idea what you are talking about. You simply said to read a book, so I am asking about the book.

However.. Yeah, Israel Regardie... you might as well have linked me to a book by Crowley himself.. what a joke. At least look into some actual study on the subject.

Symbolism: Its Meaning and Effect by Alfred North Whitehead

Language, Symbolism, and Politics by Richard M. Merelman

perhaps a bit of a plug but.. that is the one my godfather wrote.. and..

The Heritage of Symbolism by C. M. Bowra.

If you are actively interested in Symbolism, you should read those books. Israel Regardie thought he was doing magic.. not a super credible source for reliable information.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Go read a book.

The Golden Dawn

You have proven nothing, I have no idea what you are talking about. You simply said to read a book, so I am asking about the book.

However.. Yeah, Israel Regardie... you might as well have linked me to a book by Crowley himself.. what a joke. At least look into some actual study on the subject.

Symbolism: Its Meaning and Effect by Alfred North Whitehead

Language, Symbolism, and Politics by Richard M. Merelman

perhaps a bit of a plug but.. that is the one my godfather wrote.. and..

The Heritage of Symbolism by C. M. Bowra.

If you are actively interested in Symbolism, you should read those books. Israel Regardie thought he was doing magic.. not a super credible source for reliable information.

You are correct. You really do have no idea what I am talking about. Crowley is an excellent source in regards to the occult. To scoff at him is to prove your own ignorance in suggesting there is nothing to see here (or perhaps that was your intent all along).

Your sources are wonderful. You should also look into Karl Jung when dealing with symbols and psychology.

I am way ahead of you and your ignorance is still no excuse.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I take anyone who thinks they are performing magic with a grain of salt, mostly because they aren't, as the real magicians don't let us know they are here. Check out my link in my sig if you are interested in the actual occult.

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join