It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I stand by what I wrote: There is an anti-heterosexual agenda being pushed by homosexuals, and it involves the introduction of a sexual hybrid at some point. Religious organisations are in on this, and that shouldn't be difficult to believe.

I can't yet prove it, or be correct in thinking there is a connection with the imminent Olympic Games - that's speculation - but if there is an asexual aspect to either the Opening and/or Closing Ceremonies, which would be an attempt to normalise the idea in people's minds, you'll know I am right.

I am not part of ATS' organisation.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Trafalgar1805 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
reply to post by Adama

No, the mods deleted your comment because i reported you.

YOu are more than welcome to report any of mine or anyone elses posts if you think they are off topic, trolling, or trying to derail. It is up to each one of us to keep ats as clean as possible. I dont think your comment helped to do that and apparently the mods agreed. I have nothing against you personally. And hope you dont hold it against me.

Thats all ill say about it....i just wanted people know that you were not the target of a conspiracy and i dont think this thread is in danger.
edit on 15-6-2012 by nunya13 because: Deleted inpurtinent content

You know what, I WILL HOLD IT AGAINST YOU. It wouldn't have mattered what I had typed, you just want to get rid of me, this was a personal attack because of the threatening evidence that threatens you and THREATENS EVERYONE HERE THAT I PLAN TO PRESENT THAT THREATENS THE NWO THE ILUMINATI AND THE SLAVE SCUM THAT DEFEND THEM

IT WAS A PERSONAL ATTACK AGAINST ME AND I AM LEGION I DO NOT FORGIVE I DO NOT FORGET EXPECT ME.

THIS IS NOT OVER.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebelv
reply to Furbs

By the way, I just Googled 'five pointed star' and this is a quote from About.com

"The five-pointed star, also commonly called a pentagram, has been in use for thousands of years by a variety of cultures. Most uses of the pentagram in Western society today descend from Western occult traditions. "

Here is a link:

altreligion.about.com...

There are many words, that are not "specifically" used in their traditional definition. As a matter of fact, one of the most common words used today in the news and media, is not even a word actually.

If the majority would identify a five pointed star inside a circle to be a pentagram then, I'm talking to them. You can just ignore the comments that although popular are "technically" incorrect.

REBEL V
edit on 16-6-2012 by rebelv because: acuracy

edit on 16-6-2012 by rebelv because: (no reason given)

Are you seriously still not getting this?

A five pointed star is ONLY a pentagram if it is 5 unfilled lines. If it isn't, then it is merely a five pointed star.

So you are seriously just going to say "You know what, I don't care if it's incorrect.. I'm going to continue saying it, and other ignorant people believe it too, so LALALALALALALALALA."

Awesome world view, kiddo.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Adama

Adama, others may in fact want to get rid of you, but I do not. I have been watching your plight for some time. Not your posts, but the conditions you have had to endure. Its so easy to manipulate a persons mind, and anyone with a mind is susceptible to this. I can only hope that your words are not hollow.

You seem to think that the NWO is responsible for many evils perpetrated on mankind, but would you not agree that many of these mindsets have their origin from a deeper train of thought?

If you want to destroy the NWO completely, go public with your EVIDENCE. I understand your concerns for the collapse of many institutions but they must either endure from any truth within them or collapse by the falsities they were created from.

Each individual as with the institutions will have to do the same and seek from within that which is true, and that which is false. I have said may things in my time, some good, some not so good, but it has always been from my heart. We all will undergo this exposure and judgment, and I am willing to endure it. I myself will either be standing afterwards, or I will collapse.

Adama, I have asked the Divine to help mankind overcome the evils of this world, do you come with that in mind?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
reply to post by Adama

Adama, others may in fact want to get rid of you, but I do not. I have been watching your plight for some time. Not your posts, but the conditions you have had to endure. Its so easy to manipulate a persons mind, and anyone with a mind is susceptible to this. I can only hope that your words are not hollow.

You seem to think that the NWO is responsible for many evils perpetrated on mankind, but would you not agree that many of these mindsets have their origin from a deeper train of thought?

If you want to destroy the NWO completely, go public with your EVIDENCE. I understand your concerns for the collapse of many institutions but they must either endure from any truth within them or collapse by the falsities they were created from.

Each individual as with the institutions will have to do the same and seek from within that which is true, and that which is false. I have said may things in my time, some good, some not so good, but it has always been from my heart. We all will undergo this exposure and judgment, and I am willing to endure it. I myself will either be standing afterwards, or I will collapse.

Adama, I have asked the Divine to help mankind overcome the evils of this world, do you come with that in mind?

Thank you, it's posts like yours that bring me back down to Earth and restore my sanity. As for asking the divine to help overcome the evils of this world. From a personal standpoint as well as a global standpoint, I've done the same. It never works, I feel like Jobe and I'm dying more and more every day. It feels like a losing battle, and I'm at the end of my rope.

Do you know what it feels like to know what's coming and be powerless to do anything about it? Do you? It is my hope that by exposing what's in this music video, we can do just that. Save lives, help people prepare for the nasty crap that is going to be done to them, to us all.

I will have to depart the field here to start editing my clips if I want to upload them to YouTube and post the links here by late Sunday night. Thank you for reaching out to me and reminding me why I am here in the first place..

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

That is -exactly- what you are doing. "These are Illuminati symbols because these are Illuminati symbols!"

"These are Illuminati symbols because they are esoteric and the Illuminati use esoteric symbols."

your first example is fallacious the second is not

Im not sure you understand what begging the question means. It means making an argument that uses the claim as evidence to its own validy. "god Is real because the bible says so and god wrote the bible"

I have not said that the illuminati made these symbols up themselves. If you dont agree that the illuminati has an esoteric belief system, that doesnt make my argument fallacious
edit on 16-6-2012 by nunya13 because: Typo

edit on 16-6-2012 by nunya13 because: Urg...stupid ipad keyboard

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to Aeonflux

I find this thread interesting also, since I have spent years studying occult symbols in not only pop culture but also corporation logos.

As for a possible false flag coming up, please see my post on related subject here (my post is the last one on the end of the page)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

reply to Trafalgar1805

Not worth commenting on except to say that no one (I see as yet) has reacted to his flames against gays even though I have been flamed, when I was only reacting to his posts. He's just come out and is going on with the same hate speech. I will no longer be responding to his posts.

reply to Furbs

Of course I get it, and your point is taken. As with your previous post where you spoke about the Illuminati in response to my post, you may have noticed that I now refer to the symbolism in the videos as occult rather that Illuminati.

The same here. From now on, if the image is technically not a pentagram, I will refer to it as a 'five-pointed star inside a circle' for the sake of 'intellectual honesty'

Fair enough?

reply to Adama

I myself am excited to listen to the reverse clips that you prepare to edit and post. I am a believer in backwards masking in songs. Anyone who isn't, should listen to the song Sanctuary by Utada.

REBEL FIVE

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Adama

It never works, I feel like Jobe and I'm dying more and more every day. It feels like a losing battle, and I'm at the end of my rope.
It never works because we are divide on so many issues, and this is not our fault.
This would not be a problem if it were only one or two issues.

We are divided by
Heterosexual, homosexual, husband and wife, religion against religion, government against government, life against abortion, morals against ethics, slavery against freedom, children against parents, and the list goes on.

Chaos is not the illness, it is only a symptom of the deeper illness. Is this "event" written in stone, or plastic?
Tell Jobe I said Hi

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Trafalgar1805

A what ? Sexual hybrid ? Like an hermaphrodite ? You have me here. I do not have a clue what you could possibly mean.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Except you cant prove the existence of the Illuminati. Which makes this a circular arguement at best.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by nunya13

Except you cant prove the existence of the Illuminati. Which makes this a circular arguement at best.

The existence of the Illuminati is a well documented FACT. Whether or not it still exists is open to debate. As someone else already pointed out in this thread, it would be better to call out such symbolism as "occult" in nature, rather than brandy about the term "illuminati". The latter just makes us look like nut jobs, and the former is much more accurate anyways.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

reply to post by nunya13

The existence of the Illuminati is a well documented FACT. Whether or not it still exists is open to debate. As someone else already pointed out in this thread, it would be better to call out such symbolism as "occult" in nature, rather than brandy about the term "illuminati". The latter just makes us look like nut jobs, and the former is much more accurate anyways.

Oh yeah.. it's the calling it Illuminati instead of occult that makes you look like nut jobs..

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

reply to post by nunya13

Oh yeah.. it's the calling it Illuminati instead of occult that makes you look like nut jobs..

Your ignorance is not my problem.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

reply to post by nunya13

Too bad your ignorance is our problem.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

reply to post by nunya13

Who is "our" exactly?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

reply to post by nunya13

Who is "our" exactly?

Collective humanity, my friend.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
48 pages on this??????

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

reply to post by nunya13

Who is "our" exactly?

Collective humanity, my friend.

How is pointing out occult imagery in media "our" problem if the majority of people don't even realize it's there? Why are you taking offense to the obvious?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Again, you are begging the question, or petitio principii, assuming the initial point.

These aren't occult symbols. You are seeing occult symbols because you are looking for them. Your ignorance is contagious, and it would take only one absolute bat# crazy person to act on an ignorant idea for things to get really bad.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

reply to post by DeadSeraph

Again, you are begging the question, or petitio principii, assuming the initial point.

These aren't occult symbols. You are seeing occult symbols because you are looking for them. Your ignorance is contagious, and it would take only one absolute bat# crazy person to act on an ignorant idea for things to get really bad.

Hilarious. Go study this stuff for a few years and then come back to me. Again, your ignorance isn't my problem. Just because you don't know what to look for, and I do, doesn't make me the idiot. It makes you an ass.

Educate yourself. I don't really give a rats ass if you believe in the paranormal, conspiracies, the occult, or #ing god for that matter. But when there are things right in front of your face that you can't see because you haven't bothered to pick up a $&!*ing book to learn about, don't turn around and call me crazy because you can't see them.

The burden of proof isn't on me, jackass. I know what I see. The burden of proof is on YOU to prove it's not there. I have already laid a trail of bread crumbs for you. Hopefully you can find your own way back. In the mean time, spare me your attitude and go do some reading.

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join