It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
WARNING!!!!! Anyone who reads this post www.abovetopsecret.com... and tries to call the poster out on his racist and homophobic comment about the gays having corrupted dna will probably have their post removed under "manners & decorum". Also they will probable have their ATS points put in the negative like was done to me.

The mods here are getting serious and I believe that post is bait in order to get a list of members to ban. I also now believe this thread will be taken down soon because we are getting too close to the truth, hence the increased scrutiny.

Also, the sheer hypocrisy of the mods here, allowing an attack against one minority group, yet deleting a challenge to that attack, is sickening. This is leading me to believe some of the mods are in league with the very secret group we're discussing here.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Adama because: grammar correction

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

This will be harder to do that you realize, because most of what is being done here is a logical fallacy known as Begging the Question.

Example. The illuminati exist because their symbols are in music videos! How do you know they are Illuminati symbols? Because they are Illuminati symbols!

Your example is incorrect. Begging the question is an argument that uses its own premise as proof of the validity of the original claim. Your example does not do that and no one has said we know these to be illuminati symbols just because. We believe these to be illuminati symbols because they are into the occult and esoteriscism. Oneone only has to do a quick search to find out what those symbols are, and there are many posts which explain there precense in the video.

Unless you're denying that any of these symbols and numbers are tied to the occult and esotericism. That's another matter and one i wont bother debating, but you'd be the first to deny these symbols are tied to the occult and esotericscm, which we believe are the basis for many illuminati beliefs. If you don't agree with that, i won't try to convince you.

But there is nothing fallacious about the argument that there are symbols in these videos because the illuminati have an agenda and use the music industry to push it...even if you don't think they exist. Even logical arguments have been made about the existence of god even thoughnthereis no proof he exists. There's a difference between proof That something exists and an argument that it does.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Adama

It's all interconnected, you just haven't put the puzzle pieces together yet.

You are unable at this point in time to see the big picture.

Safe journey.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Adama

Short sightedness...............all the videos (almost) coming out are the same thing.

You just don't see it yet.

A satantic message.................read the lyrics, put it all together.

It's all one agenda.

WTFU.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I just wanted to put this on here for all the doubters of symbology.

This is the home made video version of Big Hoops made by Nelly Furtado herself. Look at the lack of symbology. Not one all seeing eye....

I really don't think she even knows about it too much. The only thing in the video is at the end, with the O hoop earrings that look like portals, and that's because they match her album cover, not because she wants them to be portals. The guy who did the album cover did though.

5+7=12, not 11, not 13. So did it for you. That's the only number that I seen in the video. Green Leaf Neon Rave Gear is not Illuminati. No black and white checkers, no triangles, no pillars, no name brands, no product placement.... Just rave gear.

This is what a video looks like without Illuminati tentacles, for those who say we keep "seeing" stuff.

Now compare that to the industry produced video and tell me the industry isn't Illuminati controlled.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by Furbs

Hello. This is one I've been saying. What I believe were obvious references to the Nephilim. It was so obvious it leaped out at me. I AM AGREEING WITH YOU, wholeheartedly.

replying to 'offhumandescent'

I was being sarcastic. I was a little offended by the other poster (Trafalgar1805) and his repeated negative references to homosexuality. I thought the sarcasm was obvious. I'll stay on topic.

Just to be fair to the OP, I don't think he interprets the hoops to be a reference to the Olympics. I could be wrong, but I've seen several posts he made where he indicated that he thought the rings, were symbolizing some kind of Astral Path or something (sorry I don't remember exactly what he said)

I just wanted to throw out something else.

Two intersecting circles, the part that intersects, is a huge Satanic symbol.

Also, watching the video again, it seemed that at one part in the video she was doing something with the rings that reminded me of something that is called the merkaba, which is transforming your body literally into a vehicle that can 'go places no one else can go'

Sorry for falling for the off topic bait, and going off topic myself. I was being sarcastic and it was a reaction to the other poster, but I'm over it now.

reply to Adama

Adama, I'm not trying to derail this thread. I apologize for getting offended by the remarks of Trafalgar1805. His remarks were offensive.

I have stated many times now that I saw many occult symbols in the video, and have agreed with the OP with most of his observations.

Sometimes I get a bit sarcastic, but I think (or thought) it was obvious when I was. But I do take the thread seriously or I wouldn't be participating, and I am not a dis-info agent. I happen to be gay, so I think it's understandable that Trafalgar1805 remarks were offensive to me.

Reply to Loakin

Thanks for the tip. You're right. I am new here, and I did notice my multiple posts, because I was responding to each person that I felt compelled to reply to, so I will try to condense my responses into one post.

reply to adama:

I went back and tried to delete or edit the post. It won't let me. I'm not trying to offend anyone. I am gay, and I was offended by the repeated remarks of Trafalgar1805 and I was responding with sarcasm.

REBEL V

edit on 16-6-2012 by rebelv because: trying to condense my posts

edit on 16-6-2012 by rebelv because: acuracy.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
this post can be deleted.

edit on 16-6-2012 by rebelv because: redundant.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
edit on 16-6-2012 by rebelv because: redundancy.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebelv

Originally posted by Adama
reply to post by nunya13

He keeps coming back because he is a dis-info agent, one of many I've identified. The boys at the top are probably watching this thread with great interest, and if enough people spread the word, the Illuminati will have to cancel the event. That's why all these people like ofhumandescent, furbs, and rebelv are trying to derail this thread, and discredit any serious inquiry.

Adama, I'm not trying to derail this thread. I apologize for getting offended by the remarks of offhumandescent. His remarks were offensive.

I have stated many times now that I saw many occult symbols in the video, and have agreed with the OP with most of his observations.

Sometimes I get a bit sarcastic, but I think (or thought) it was obvious when I was. But I do take the thread seriously or I wouldn't be participating, and I am not a dis-info agent. I happen to be gay, so I think it's understandable that his remarks were offensive to me.

REBEL V

You're new here, so I'm gonna cut you some slack, here is a pro-tip that will get you some cred around here.

Don't reply, then reply. If you are currently the last poster, use the edit button and add your new post to the previous one.

Use one post to address numerous people, don't use twenty posts to address off topic affairs. You make it difficult for people to see the on-topic posts, like my previous post, above your last two, you also artificially inflate the post count and the thread page count.

Also, if you have an issue with someone personally, and the issue is completely off topic, U2U that member to explain yourself, don't use the topic space for off-topic matters.

*I didn't u2u him because I noticed there is a few new posters in this thread and I want them all to see. And by god, look at all the double posting, even from veterans. Knock off the double posting, there is an edit button, please use it. The only time you should be double posting is to reserve space as an OP(Original Poster/Thread Starter) if your topic isn't going to fit in one post.

Also you can get around the character limit by posting and hitting edit and adding to the post. When in "Edit" mode there is no character limit.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
edit on 16-6-2012 by rebelv because: redundancy

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

This will be harder to do that you realize, because most of what is being done here is a logical fallacy known as Begging the Question.

Example. The illuminati exist because their symbols are in music videos! How do you know they are Illuminati symbols? Because they are Illuminati symbols!

Your example is incorrect. Begging the question is an argument that uses its own premise as proof of the validity of the original claim. Your example does not do that and no one has said we know these to be illuminati symbols just because. We believe these to be illuminati symbols because they are into the occult and esoteriscism. Oneone only has to do a quick search to find out what those symbols are, and there are many posts which explain there precense in the video.

That is -exactly- what you are doing. "These are Illuminati symbols because these are Illuminati symbols!"

"These are Illuminati symbols because they are esoteric and the Illuminati use esoteric symbols."

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
It's definitely a pentagram though, do I need to post the definition of pentagram? I don't think it really matters if there's a hole in the center of it or not, but let's not argue over her earrings.... the most obvious symbolism in this video is when she keeps forming a triangle with her hands over her one eye.
edit on 6/13/2012 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

Yes, you do. If you are going to claim definitively that it is a pentagram, post the definition.

Actually.. let's look at it together.

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh this is ridiculous, and non-productive-- its a DAMN PENTAGRAM

REBEL V

And yet it isn't by any definition of the word.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
reply to post by Furbs

Yes, you're right. I did exactly say the number 108 on the building. You responded to me after I posted some esoteric beliefs about the number 108. I also posted some interesting facts about how the number 108 relates to the earth, moon and sun

You said:

That is not the history of the #108 seen on the building.

The history of that #108 is much more mundane.

I did not say the number had anything to do with the building itself, which was my point.

Your cognitive dissonance must be deafening.

I am both correct in what I said, yet incorrect in what I said.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
response to Furbs:

Well, In a sense you are technically correct, but what's your point. Pretty much any 5 pointed star inside of a circle is considered by most to be a pentagram. Making a differentiation between a pentacle and a pentagram or by pointing out that the specific definition of a pentagram is that it has five lines.

I would say that if it's a five pointed star inside of a circle its a pentagram; most people would consider it a pentagram. The missing lines are all implied.

It's like pointing out that the word terrific actually means terrifying in response to someone using the word to express something fantastic and wonderful.

Technically you are correct, but I don't see the point of doing it, or how it is productive.

Sorry if I was rude. Its just that I don't see the point.

REBEL V
edit on 16-6-2012 by rebelv because: logic.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Well, In a sense you are technically correct, but what's your point. Pretty much any 5 pointed star inside of a circle is considered by most to be a pentagram. Making a differentiation between a pentacle and a pentagram or by pointing out that the specific definition of a pentagram is that it has five lines.

I would say that if it's a five pointed star inside of a circle its a pentagram; most people would consider it a pentagram. The missing lines are all implied.

It's like pointing out that the word terrific actually means terrifying in response to someone using the word to express something fantastic and wonderful.

Technically you are correct, but I don't see the point of doing it, or how it is productive.

Sorry if I was rude. Its just that I don't see the point.

REBEL V

The point is simple. You are claiming something that isnt true. I am correcting your false claim. An M and a W are similar symbols but mean completely different things. If we are going to be intellectually honest, let's be honest. If you are just playing a game of cloud-gazing, then continue.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to Furbs

By the way, I just Googled 'five pointed star' and this is a quote from About.com

"The five-pointed star, also commonly called a pentagram, has been in use for thousands of years by a variety of cultures. Most uses of the pentagram in Western society today descend from Western occult traditions. "

Here is a link:

altreligion.about.com...

There are many words, that are not "specifically" used in their traditional definition. As a matter of fact, one of the most common words used today in the news and media, is not even a word actually.

If the majority would identify a five pointed star inside a circle to be a pentagram then, I'm talking to them. You can just ignore the comments that although popular are "technically" incorrect.

REBEL V
edit on 16-6-2012 by rebelv because: acuracy

edit on 16-6-2012 by rebelv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Reply to all those concerned about my post in which I was being sarcastic such as Adama. THIS IS THE POSTER I WAS RESPONDING TO and he made several posts like this, and you didn't react to him at all, maybe you came into the thread late. I am not the homophobic one here, I understand how my post could have been taken out of context because I replied to someone else, rather than this poster. I was the one offended, and this is the joker that offended me and why I reacted with sarcasm.

REBEL V

Originally posted by Trafalgar1805
Has no-one noticed that the Olympic logo is a map of the world? You have North and South America depicted, and aswell as Eurasia and Africa. And what's the island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean? It looks like a large Ascension Island.

Anyway, I am very suspicious about the London Olympics and its agenda. I think it was decided that the thirtieth Olympics would be in London in 2012, way back in the 19th century when the modern Olympics started.

The agenda is driven by homosexuals, and associated religious types, and involves the destruction of heterosexuality through an already genetically engineered sexual hybrid that has triple-X DNA. I haven't fully worked it all out, but it seems homosexuals will only permit Ascension on their anti-heterosexual terms. It seems that they have held a veto on Ascension for some ten thousand years and more. I don't know how they got this veto, but it might be about to expire. So, no - Ascension will occur on heterosexual terms.

What the hell? I didn't understand a word of that, did anyone else?

REBEL V

edit on 16-6-2012 by rebelv because: acuracy

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
This is a fascinating subject thread.

I feel there is a possibilty of some major global event on its way and a false flag attack soon, perhaps at the Olympics, is a possibility.

If so, on balance I think the situation in Syria is the most obvious one that will be exploited by the powers that be. I understand there are allegations that arms are being supplied to the opposition fighters, these arms being supplied from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, (and the US?) with the cooperation of Turkey. That's one side of the alliance.On the other side we have Iran backing Syria, and possibly Russia backing them as well.. Many people fear that the western powers are itching for an excuse to justify an attack on Iran and their support for Syria, together with a false flag attack blamed on Iran and/or Syria, may be one way of kicking things off. Hope I'm wrong.

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join