It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Thanks for your posts!

I've got to go now, I'll post more detailed information when I get back. It will be interesting to see if someone has found the date in the video by the time I return, there is a specific date and it's a known Illuminati date i.e. like September 11th, March 11th etc

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

So I watched it once.....

my first impression with all this ATS stuff in my head??

During the olympics they are going to start taking US land and giving it back to the native americans?

Funny because in Brave New World....the "savages" got the US.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well... Aside from the blatantly obvious illuminati triangle deal that seems to be so prevalent in music videos today, my immediate instinct was "nephilim". I suppose some like to call them the annunaki if that's what side of the fence you are on.

Either way, terrible music.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein

Originally posted by 3danimator

Yes. And do you know WHY people do that? And why they have been doing it for thousands of years? Because human interaction is natural, healthy and leads to adavnces in every aspect of human behaviour/civilisation. Sitting alone at home dissecting music videos in search of imaginary messages is not healthy for you. That is why you should mingle.

I

Bob "Hi how are you?"

Jon "Very well thanks, and you?"

Bob "Good thanks!"

Jon "Watch the football?"

Bob "Great game!"

Etc...

Yes. Correct. That's how conversation begins. My point I'd that it then progresses from there to more meaningful and productive chat...what's your point. And by the way...is talking to other deluded loners in an internet forum about non existent messages in music vids REALLY better that sports chat with other people over beer? Not that you have to chat about sports. I hate it personaly.
edit on 10-6-2012 by 3danimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by welshbeliever
only numbers i see are 489-2150 and 108 ?
give us a clue lol

108 = 10th August

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Whenever i need a good laugh, i come on ATS. You guys are hilarious

...wait a minute! There is a hidden message in my Cheerios! It says "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"..

If there is nothing going on, why does every modern overly super pricey produced music video from these chosen artists consistently include the same series of deliberate symbology?

I.E.

Looking through a pyramid and covering one eye....

I mean seriously, if it's not something notable, then why does EVERY SINGLE SUPER PRODUCED ARTIST follow the same EXACT procedure.

Moving on, in the video, there was clearly an all seeing eye right in the beginning as a hint that this is part of the illuminated music campaign, and that it will contain hidden messages.

"The bigger the better, the bigger the better, the better the bigger"
"I can go fast, I can go slow, I can go places nobody can go"

She is clearly talking about the Annunaki right here... Or the Egyptian gods, that were much taller then humans native to earth. Hence the scene with her on stilts being depicted at about 10-15 feet tall walking amongst the rest of us ever so casually. This also explains the close up shot of the earring that was NOT a hoop, it was an artifact paying respect to the Egyptian sun god Ra, or the origin of the Eye of Horus, who was said to not be of this world, who descended from the heavens.... (In a vessel that can go fast, or slow, and take you to places nobody else can go.)

She can go places nobody can go... I.E. Other locations in the universe that man cannot reach.

When she "grew" in the scene reminiscent of WTC, her shirt reads "Spirit indestructible." The Native American theme also pays tremendous homage to gods out of this world.... The 10 foot tall gods from the heavens should be revered.

I didn't notice anything about the Olympics, but that's all I gathered after 1 viewing. I can say this, those that are illuminated are heavily linked with the occult. The occult is heavily based around worshiping godly beings not from our world. Be it demons, gods, or aliens -- that is all interpretation, they all seem to have the same mythology surrounding them implying the existence of Extra Terrestrial Life (not from this earth, again, be it demons, gods, or aliens, from another dimension/planet/universe....)
edit on 10-6-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Yes. And do you know WHY people do that? And why they have been doing it for thousands of years? Because human interaction is natural, healthy and leads to adavnces in every aspect of human behaviour/civilisation. Sitting alone at home dissecting music videos in search of imaginary messages is not healthy for you. That is why you should mingle.

I

Bob "Hi how are you?"

Jon "Very well thanks, and you?"

Bob "Good thanks!"

Jon "Watch the football?"

Bob "Great game!"

Etc...

Yes. Correct. That's how conversation begins. My point I'd that it then progresses from there to more meaningful and productive chat...what's your point.

You wouldn't happen to have voiced similar opinions to your OP in the madonna half time thread per chance?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Unless you made that music video yourself Argyll, how can you be sure of it's origin and true purpose? We can make assumptions, but some of those will be false

Do you not see the irony in that comment Rubinstein?

Unless you made that video yourself Rubinstein..............

Do me a favour....research who made the video, who directed it?.....who produced it?

As to it's true purpose.....what do you think the purpose of every single music video ever released is?.....it's to make money for the record label and the artist....this isn't rocket science, and it isn't a conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Nope....not me. I don't think so at least.
edit on 10-6-2012 by 3danimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 3danimator

I take that as a yes?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I really have to go now, but I've got to say that Laokin's post is absolutely superb

Laokin, I'm impressed you got all that from just one viewing.

PS The Olympics is represented by the Hoops/Rings that the Indian is holding up

Originally posted by Laokin

...wait a minute! There is a hidden message in my Cheerios! It says "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"..

If there is nothing going on, why does every modern overly super pricey produced music video from these chosen artists consistently include the same series of deliberate symbology?

I.E.

I mean seriously, if it's not something notable, then why does EVERY SINGLE SUPER PRODUCED ARTIST follow the same EXACT procedure.

Moving on, in the video, there was clearly an all seeing eye right in the beginning as a hint that this is part of the illuminated music campaign, and that it will contain hidden messages.

She is clearly talking about the Annunaki right here... Or the Egyptian gods, that were much taller then humans native to earth. Hence the scene with her on stilts being depicted at about 10-15 feet tall walking amongst the rest of us ever so casually. This also explains the close up shot of the earring that was NOT a hoop, it was an artifact paying respect to the Egyptian sun god Ra, or the origin of the Eye of Horus, who was said to not be of this world, who descended from the heavens.... (In a vessel that can go fast, or slow, and take you to places nobody else can go.)

She can go places nobody can go... I.E. Other locations in the universe that man cannot reach.

When she "grew" in the scene reminiscent of WTC, her shirt reads "Spirit indestructible." The Native American theme also pays tremendous homage to gods out of this world.... The 10 foot tall gods from the heavens should be revered.

I didn't notice anything about the Olympics, but that's all I gathered after 1 viewing. I can say this, those that are illuminated are heavily linked with the occult. The occult is heavily based around worshiping godly beings not from our world. Be it demons, gods, or aliens -- that is all interpretation, they all seem to have the same mythology surrounding them implying the existence of Extra Terrestrial Life (not from this earth, again, be it demons, gods, or aliens, from another dimension/planet/universe....)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Sorry. I'm in bed on smartphone. Trying to reply is fiddly and wife is complaining so I'm outta here!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
So obviously there is some deliberate symbolism..

The real question is this:

Does this video "foretell of a major world event" or is it simply clever marketing, attempting to create a brand and an image that people will instantly identify, with the added benefit of stirring up some controversy among those that believe music videos are prophetic.

It's probably the more far fetched of the two, it ALWAYS is.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Unless you made that music video yourself Argyll, how can you be sure of it's origin and true purpose? We can make assumptions, but some of those will be false

Do me a favour....research who made the video, who directed it?.....who produced it?

As to it's true purpose.....what do you think the purpose of every single music video ever released is?.....it's to make money for the record label and the artist....this isn't rocket science, and it isn't a conspiracy.

This is comical because you are actually right. The purpose IS to make money. The question you should be asking however, is "to make money doing what?"

At what point do you not ask yourself what you are being bombarded with in the media, and why? Sure, you can use the argument it's all a publicity stunt designed to sell albums. But surely if you are such a rational person, you would look into the symbols and ideologies behind these methods? Or are you happy to just let whatever garbage is out there pass through your mind unfiltered?
edit on 10-6-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
also says kpmg on one of the building at the end of the video...
kpmg is a company that offers audit, tax and advisory services and is one of the largest professional services networks in the world which also has a branch in greater london not far from the olympic stadium ...

maps.google.co.uk...

i think i need some sleep lol
edit on 10-6-2012 by welshbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

This is comical because you are actually right. The purpose IS to make money. The question you should be asking however, is "to make money doing what?

At what point do you not ask yourself what you are being bombarded with in the media, and why? Sure, you can use the argument it's all a publicity stunt designed to sell albums. But surely if you are such a rational person, you would look into the symbols and ideologies behind these methods? Or are you happy to just let whatever garbage is out there pass through your mind unfiltered?

The solution is to TURN OFF YOUR TV!

I don't watch this crap. I had to come to a conspiracy website to be exposed to it. I then made the choice to read the thread and watch the video, so ultimately it's my fault I watched this.

If you are so worried that it's poisoning your mind TURN IT OFF.

edit on 10-6-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

This is comical because you are actually right. The purpose IS to make money. The question you should be asking however, is "to make money doing what?

The solution is to TURN OFF YOUR TV!

I don't watch this crap. I had to come to a conspiracy website to be exposed to it. I then made the choice to read the thread and watch the video, so ultimately it's my fault I watched this.

If you are so worried that it's poisoning your mind TURN IT OFF.

edit on 10-6-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

I don't watch it either, and I'm glad to hear you have chosen to make that choice. The reason it concerns me is because there is clearly an agenda behind it. I have a little girl, and I am concerned about the garbage that is being pushed on the masses and why. To me, that's not being a conspiracy nut. It's being vigilant.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I really have to go now, but I've got to say that Laokin's post is absolutely superb

Laokin, I'm impressed you got all that from just one viewing.

PS The Olympics is represented by the Hoops/Rings that the Indian is holding up

Originally posted by Laokin

I.E.

Woooooooooooooow, I'm really astonished I missed that. About to watch it again....

P.S.

I didn't read the thread before I watched the video, and I'm surprised to see several people making the same conclusions independent of each other.

This is proof to all the non-believers that the symbolism is there.... I will concede that in order to de-code symbolism, it requires previous knowledge to the concepts the symbolism represents. Those that cannot see the symbolism are unfamiliar with the reference points the symbols pay homage to.

P.S.S.

I'm heartbroken, I really always had this ginormous crush on Ms. Nelly there.... Very disappointed that she sold out to be illuminated.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
*UPDATED*

all seeing eye
all encompassing voice *talking through the all seeing eye*
head *picture pose*_"high five" five above and five below_as above, done below
wheel inside a wheel
being stuck inside a box "She does the trapped inside a mime's box"
native american's
giants
possibly a yellow phoenix on one of her outfit's
number 108
bigger the better
she can move fast and slow, speed up or slow down
Swans *swan on glasses also have a checkered board theme* is swarovski a name brand?
flames enclosing a pentagram *ear rings*
white and black checkered board hair bonnet
meditation *also closing scene could be meditation under protection, ascension even and maybe chakra's"
increased O2?
From the lyrics_"Thought this song was over [swan+song] nope it ain't over yet" as she emerges bigger, SPIRIT INDESTRUCTIBLE is visible on her suit. She now has a pure white hair bonnet on.

I noticed she is under protective meditation whenever her even bigger self and SPIRIT INDESTRUCTIBLE suit appears with a gold flame running through it.

"Swan song" is a metaphorical phrase for a final gesture, effort, or performance given just before death or retirement. The phrase refers to an ancient belief that the Mute Swan (Cygnus olor) is completely silent during its lifetime until the moment just before death, when it sings one beautiful song. The belief, now known to be incorrect, had become proverbial in Ancient Greece by the 3rd century BC, and was reiterated many times in later Western poetry and art.
edit on 10-6-2012 by Gumerk because: clarification

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It would appear from reading most of the posts from people seeing "something" in this music video, that this "something" is going to happen during the Olympic games in London this coming summer....I will be bookmarking this thread , and coming back to it at the end of August........I hope that all you "believers" will then be suitably contrite and admit to the error of your ways!

Yes...... I'm looking at you Rubinstein.....and you Nelly Furtado!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join